WM6.5 I900 DXIA5 UNTOUCHED VERSIONS

Guest dayspring2099us

Guest dayspring2099us
Is this bug a problem with cooking, the original rom or a hardware/software problem with our i900?

I still like this rom :D

When the phone locked up the last time, I noticed that the power switch LED was blue. I've never seen that before. Guess it was a notification for an email...

Actually the problem must be related with gprs issue or something, but i wish for next build could come with a better upgrade. Just cooked with build 28230 and found out something strange with some issue which related with 25005 build. font in camera menu is bad and furthermore each time wanna merged threaded mail with this build the font all gone anly showing the start icon menu. actually it didn't happen with 28223 which run smoothly with threaded email from 235XX build. So, I guess many similar bugs came along with those new builds because all of them are out from the same branch. Just made a little tweak to get the different number.

Tonight I'm still struggling with 28223 issue...perhaps someone could help me out. the problem is I put threaded email and office 2010 in to the rom and threaded mail is running well but office 2010 (one of those programs always stuck in start menu)

Guest cruddasj

Hey Dayspring. Was just having a nosey over in this thread. With regards to the black apps, id say that you dont need them. I was under the impression that you were trying to get a completely untouched ROM as if samsung had made it.

As an alternative, you could add XDA_UC into your ROMs. Are you using vistangs kitchen or wozzers? If you PM me, ill give you my EXT packet :D No configuring needs doing as it all set up already. That way people can just drop the black cab's into a folder called XDA_UC and it will install them :D

Guest dayspring2099us
Hey Dayspring. Was just having a nosey over in this thread. With regards to the black apps, id say that you dont need them. I was under the impression that you were trying to get a completely untouched ROM as if samsung had made it.

As an alternative, you could add XDA_UC into your ROMs. Are you using vistangs kitchen or wozzers? If you PM me, ill give you my EXT packet :D No configuring needs doing as it all set up already. That way people can just drop the black cab's into a folder called XDA_UC and it will install them :D

I'm sticking with wozzer kitchen since beginning..don't have any luck with vistang...lol. it's you're willing to help me out. Believe me I'll pm you. At this moment i'm so dizzy find out solution in order all office 2010 programs working well in build 28223.

Guest cruddasj
I'm sticking with wozzer kitchen since beginning..don't have any luck with vistang...lol. it's you're willing to help me out. Believe me I'll pm you. At this moment i'm so dizzy find out solution in order all office 2010 programs working well in build 28223.

You could just remove office from the SYS and add the 2010 suite as an EXT i believe :s I'll have a go when im next cooking. If you need it quickly tho, you could PM ock, he's got it down to a tea I believe :D

Have you used EXT packets yet? Got some useful tools if you want them too.

Guest dayspring2099us
You could just remove office from the SYS and add the 2010 suite as an EXT i believe :s I'll have a go when im next cooking. If you need it quickly tho, you could PM ock, he's got it down to a tea I believe :D

Have you used EXT packets yet? Got some useful tools if you want them too.

thanks for the usefull tips, I'm trying it now

Does anyone else have Mobile Internet activated on startup?

What is "Mobile Internet"?

In another forum I read that the WM build 28223 does not have the sleep/wake up bug. I guess you already know that, because you are struggling with it :-)

I am looking forward to a new release of you perfect rom :-)

Edited by EchoDe

Guest dasjournal
What is "Mobile Internet"?

In another forum I read that the WM build 28223 does not have the sleep/wake up bug. I guess you already know that, because you are struggling with it :-)

I am looking forward to a new release of you perfect rom :-)

Oops... "Mobile Internet" should be read as 3G/GPRS.

I agree, a perfect rom!

Oops... "Mobile Internet" should be read as 3G/GPRS.

I agree, a perfect rom!

OK. Then it is a yes. The phone will connect after I unlock it and punch in the pin code.

can someone confirm "working mouse" on the new Rom 23540?

Hi Marto,

I can use it to move the cursor in a text in Powerpoint.

@dayspring2099us:

Thank you for the new rom :D

René

I found one problem with Google Maps.

If you hit "Use GPS", it will crash. An older version (3.2.1) will work. 3.3.1 will crash as well.

Until now, I have not encountered the sleep bug. Great work!

@Marto:

Nicht dafür ;-)

Edited by EchoDe

Guest dayspring2099us
I found one problem with Google Maps.

If you hit "Use GPS", it will crash. An older version (3.2.1) will work. 3.3.1 will crash as well.

Until now, I have not encountered the sleep bug. Great work!

@Marto:

Nicht dafür ;-)

Google map working well and no crash happened.

post-521818-1266905952_thumb.jpg

Edited by dayspring2099us

Google map working well and no crash happened.

Try to use GPS within the menu, or click on the blue dot so that it tries to center your location. If I did, the program closed itself.

Guest dayspring2099us
Try to use GPS within the menu, or click on the blue dot so that it tries to center your location. If I did, the program closed itself.

Yes I did it, nothing happened. see my previous attachment, that's my current lacation by using gps from the menu and tapped the blue dot.

Guest dayspring2099us
whats new in 23540? Or whats the difference from the previous one? If i´m using 23534 is it worth moving forward to 23540?

Thanks =]

There isn't any differences between 23534 or 23540.

Until now, I have not encountered the sleep bug.but I do have one problem after fleshing to this rom (version 23540) I can't answer incoming calls with the answer button :(

The only choice is slide to answer on the screen.

Somebody know how to fix this?

Guest dayspring2099us
Until now, I have not encountered the sleep bug.but I do have one problem after fleshing to this rom (version 23540) I can't answer incoming calls with the answer button :(

Well, I guess there isn't anything to fix regarding the incoming calls since there isn't any problem recieved incoming calls with the answer button.

Guest Kakadia

I think you get those sliders if you get a call while your cell is locked. you can use answer button if cell was not locked when you get a call to answer....

I think you get those sliders if you get a call while your cell is locked. you can use answer button if cell was not locked when you get a call to answer....

But in original omnia rom WM 6.1 you can answer the call with the answer button and it doesn't meter if it's locked or not,but I guess it's O.K I can live with it :(

Thank's anyway for the replay.

Guest Владик

Hi there.

I´ve seen that WMO 6.5.5 is supposed to have a built-in Keyboard that looks like Swypw or Samsung Keyboard in black. But in this ROM when I access Settings - Input - Keyboard I get a weird-ugly keyboard that does not look like the one I´ve seen:

post-468502-1267190278_thumb.jpg

Guest dayspring2099us
Hi there.

I´ve seen that WMO 6.5.5 is supposed to have a built-in Keyboard that looks like Swypw or Samsung Keyboard in black. But in this ROM when I access Settings - Input - Keyboard I get a weird-ugly keyboard that does not look like the one I´ve seen:

I Just know about it..let me find it where's the missing one.