MCR r22.1 archive

Guest PaulOBrien

just a shot in the dark, did you guys flash the pre-Froyo radio.img when you attempted to downgrade?

Problem is, I couldn't restore after testing that Innovation desire os, or whatever, for Froyo. But I did downgrade the radio image to I think 2 releases before Froyo. Thats what I was using before. =)

Guest Dcinnit

Now using this rom on my brand new Nexus One. I wanted a desire and was going to shell out about £70 on top of trading in my N1 for it but now there's no point :angry: Thanks for this it works brilliantly.

Now using this rom on my brand new Nexus One. I wanted a desire and was going to shell out about £70 on top of trading in my N1 for it but now there's no point :angry: Thanks for this it works brilliantly.

What kernel and radio version are you using? Experiencing poor battery life yet?

Guest Dcinnit
What kernel and radio version are you using? Experiencing poor battery life yet?

I'm not sure :') I'm new to this rooting stuff aha.

Kernel version: 2.6.33-msm-teknologist-0.9

root neutrino #1

I'm not using the radio application, doesn't appeal to me. I've also found blue tooth to be fine so far :S

The one thing that annoys me is the SD Card mounting problem but that's because I run windows 7 64 bit. I can't transfer music or video from my laptop I have to use my XP Desktop.

Is it possible to somewhere get the HTC Apps like Footprints or Peep without using the whole MoDaCo Rom?

Don't think so. I believe those are Paul's special apps as part of the MoDaCo "Custom" Rom everyone is using here.

Edited by PS&E

Random Note: I think everyone has moved on to Alpha r23, and still looking forward to Beta! Feels like a ghost town in here now.

Edited by PS&E

Guest Cyberdelia

I have always used the releases with A2SD, bue as this versions comes only with A2SD+, what should I do? Can I wipe and put everything as usual, or I must change the partitions in the SD?

• 3 weeks later...
Guest aegdawson
im very disapointed with r23. I already revert back to r22.1 even w/o froyo since paul dont want to bother us. such a waste pay for adfree..hmm

I did the same... too buggy still... camera also wouldn't work propely in video mode.

However I disagree about a waste of money. Supporting someone that is doing this kind of work for the passion of it, is never a waste of money, also you can still bake the older version with various bits and pieces added if necessary.

• 1 month later...