Recieving text message (sms) vibrate and ring

Guest sjors86

Guest thekevster
I have troubles to make my phone both ring and vibrate when recieving a messages. I made a screen of my current setting, but it only vibrates atm.

go to start -> settings -> sounds and notifications -> notifications. select "Messaging: New text message" from the drop down menu

make sure play sound is checked and that the ring you want is selected, then check the box beside vibrate.

if you already have all this set, try switching to a different ringtone, soft resetting, then setting it back to the original ringtone you wanted to use. if none of this works, it may be the ringtone you are trying to use.

Guest sjors86
go to start -> settings -> sounds and notifications -> notifications. select "Messaging: New text message" from the drop down menu

make sure play sound is checked and that the ring you want is selected, then check the box beside vibrate.

if you already have all this set, try switching to a different ringtone, soft resetting, then setting it back to the original ringtone you wanted to use. if none of this works, it may be the ringtone you are trying to use.

I see I forgot to add the screen, I did that and it doesn't work

post-425348-1266777112_thumb.jpg