help

Guest nugget2941

Guest nugget2941

i am new to flashing and stuff. i did the one from here. after 15 days, it says to subscribe and enter a serial number in order to get the home screen to work like it did when i first flashed. i believe it is the spb htc kind of home screen here. please let me know how i can get a serial number. by the way, great rom!!!

Guest tractor101
please let me know how i can get a serial number..

That ROM is most likely the spb mobile shell cooked-in. You can always go to the spb site and buy a licence. It's worth it!

i am new to flashing and stuff. i did the one from here. after 15 days, it says to subscribe and enter a serial number in order to get the home screen to work like it did when i first flashed. i believe it is the spb htc kind of home screen here. please let me know how i can get a serial number. by the way, great rom!!!

SEARCH ON GOOGLE

Use search word

WALLET

DIG DEEP

:D :D

Edited by kdkinc

Guest rfarrah

Not so great if you have to cough up money to make it work as advertised, IMHO. :D

Not so great if you have to cough up money to make it work as advertised, IMHO. :D

You are Correct my friend.

IMHO SPB Shell is like training wheels . :D

Who needs'em (new word)

When the I910 still has great chef's :lol: :lol:

:D B)

Edited by kdkinc

Guest rfarrah
You are Correct my friend.

IMHO SPB Shell is like training wheels . :D

Who needs'em (new word)

When the I910 still has great chef's :D :lol:

:D B)

Actually, I LOVE MS, along with our great chefs. But (again IMHO) it doesn't make sense to cook it into a ROM. That's what XDA_UC is for. :lol: