- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

bf71090

bf71090

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

sorry I thought that a Verizon update to a i920 rom seemed kind of rom related :( :(

:( :(

I was referring to the op.

snapz54

snapz54

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 354 posts

I was referring to the op.

the op agrees. The general forum I feel would be more i8000 biased. Please don't fault me for starting this conversation where it is most useful. I had no idea some of these guys had moved up to the O2 and I'm damn glad they have. I've got renewed hope now, it's due to this thread in this forum.

I understand procedure is important and it can save a lot of headaches in the future, but we are at the early stages so please don't delay progress just to enforce the rules.

Rob Storm

Rob Storm

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 336 posts
  • Devices:Verizon Omnia i910

+1

I'll be getting my O2 tomorrow 3/1. :( :(
I had the i910 for just over a year and got "caught up" in the "flash" frenzy. BW & BGILL AND many more made the i910 a phone.
It's great to see Chefs like yourself have stepped forward to help out people like me that can't cook but can "flash".
I have been more than happy with Storm's M2D i910 rom but now I have to move on to a better (?) phone.
Looking forward to a new and better rom experience Once I can get rid of the Samsung 3D beach Ball UI.

Fear not... I decided to upgrade one of my Omnias to the O2. So I will be cooking for both. :(

If you like my work and wish to donate - Donation Link

Rcman12

Rcman12

• Members
  • Pip
  • 28 posts
  • Devices:Omnia
Rob Storm....you just made my day....the only thing lacking on the O2 is a more diverse selection of ROMS. I must say i loved your contributions to the i910 hardware, ive recently upgraded and cant wait to see what youve got in store for the i920 hardware

odeveca25

odeveca25

• Members
  • Pip
  • 41 posts
  • Devices:Samsung Omnia 2 i920

Rob Storm....you just made my day....the only thing lacking on the O2 is a more diverse selection of ROMS. I must say i loved your contributions to the i910 hardware, ive recently upgraded and cant wait to see what youve got in store for the i920 hardware

You see, things are already looking brighter for the O2, that news definitely made my day, welcome aboard Rob Storm, have always been a fan of your roms in my omnia 1 days lol you've done great work, things wont remain quiet here for long with you here, cant wait to try your first rom.

snapz54

snapz54

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 354 posts

Rob Storm....you just made my day....

+1

Rob Storm

Rob Storm

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 336 posts
  • Devices:Verizon Omnia i910
Thank you for the welcome feeling! :(

If you like my work and wish to donate - Donation Link

kdkinc

kdkinc

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 904 posts
  • Interests:Flashing
  • Devices:DROIDX
  • Twitter:@kdkinc

Fear not... I decided to upgrade one of my Omnias to the O2. So I will be cooking for both. :(

+1 also :( :(

Thank You ,Nothing like a little pressure hugh???

I'm also grateful for the chefs that are now currently working on the O2.

First impression of my i920....ITS GREAT :( :(

Rcman12

Rcman12

• Members
  • Pip
  • 28 posts
  • Devices:Omnia

Thank you for the welcome feeling! :(

Hell ya man, cant wait to see what you cook up. What kind of time-frame are you guesstimating for your first release? I cant wait to get away from this OEM VZW Rom..I may have to flash yardi's loaded rom to tide me over.....Im still hoping for some ROMS that have TF3d Cooked in

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users