nicandris

nicandris

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 62 posts
  • Devices:HTC Google Nexus One
  • Twitter:@nicandris
Well i searched a bit in this forum and modaco seems to be selling some stuff from the accesories store, but no T-shirts :(

Aaaaaaaaaanw

Since Android is a "community" project i think i could ask for a little help :(

(well what the heck i'll give it a try)

I was at work today working my ass off (googleing i mean) and i found an amazing T-shirt from the GoogleStore. During check out i was informed by the system that they will not ship to my address. Well i get this a lot from large international sites since the island of Venus (Cyprus) is a bit low i guess in internet purchases. The T-shirt i'm talking about is this one.

Posted Image

I know the guy is a bit chubby but i'm fit so the T' will look better on me :(

Welllllll my question is, does anyone found this somewhere else where i can purchase it (ebay/amazon/online stores) or maybe a forwarding site where i can send the item there and forward it to me (i know this thing excists)

I am always in trouble but it's so much FUN!!
---

HTC Polaris / HTC Hero / Google Nexus One
Follow me on twitter

DougEdey

DougEdey

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 122 posts
  • Devices:Nexus One, Samsung Galaxy S
  • Twitter:@DougEdey
I've contacted the Company that provides the store (it's not run by Google) since they said they won't ship to the UK. I suspect they need to raise a shipping quote or something.

nicandris

nicandris

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 62 posts
  • Devices:HTC Google Nexus One
  • Twitter:@nicandris

I've contacted the Company that provides the store (it's not run by Google) since they said they won't ship to the UK. I suspect they need to raise a shipping quote or something.

hmmmm so it's only for the us... couldn;t find it on ebay or other stores either... maybe some guys from the us can forwad them? :(

I am always in trouble but it's so much FUN!!
---

HTC Polaris / HTC Hero / Google Nexus One
Follow me on twitter

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users