Any ETA for the official liquidE custom rom?

Guest gapone

Guest boobix
dude can you stop trolling around?get a life....

i'm not trolling, just waiting to know if Angio continue to do his very good job on LCR or not (and if he plan to upload the 2.1 version he has) <_<

Guest goa200
i'm not trolling, just waiting to know if Angio continue to do his very good job on LCR or not (and if he plan to upload the 2.1 version he has) <_<

you ARE trolling. he said he will and that he is doing it and he has said it several times in this thread. STOP TROLLING THIS THREAD

Guest boobix
you ARE trolling. he said he will and that he is doing it and he has said it several times in this thread. STOP TROLLING THIS THREAD

Angio say on his twitter that he has "no time for dev anymore " (that exactly his words). So the question is to knwo if LCR will be continued or discontiued.

And u stop giving orders to others. I speak language i want to speak and i say what i want to say.

U're not any admin or moderator so please before it come the day u are (hope it will never be), don't talk to me.

THX (hope u understand what i say and dont have to repeat) <_<

Guest goa200
Angio say on his twitter that he has "no time for dev anymore " (that exactly his words). So the question is to knwo if LCR will be continued or discontiued.

And u stop giving orders to others. I speak language i want to speak and i say what i want to say.

U're not any admin or moderator so please before it come the day u are (hope it will never be), don't talk to me.

stupid and a troll... never once did angio said he wouldnt

if you took the time and read his twitter and statement he said he wanted to go out with a bang... trust me it doesnt mean hes gonna explode...

get a clue

Guest ddt1234

it seems people here blame DEV about WHEN to release ROM,as liquid owner,i'm totally understand waiting for update from acer is really pain

but i think DEVs are not working for anyone,they've just helping us to get a better rom.giving stress to them is really unreasonable. i saw many times people quote message from Angio's twitter about MT,ETA....ETC.this makes me feel really bad!

Guest amdnikos

lol omg....keep trolling....

Guest designgears

LCR is a big POS... it need to be put down...

You need to read, you are missing TONS of stuff by not reading.

If you did read you would not be in here freaking out about 2.1

You should sell your liquid and not come back.

--------

ANGIO said no later then FRIDAY.

It will be friday HIS TIME for a while, it is only 8AM there right now.

Edited by designgears

Guest CallahanSWE
LCR is a big POS... it need to be put down...

You need to read, you are missing TONS of stuff by not reading.

If you did read you would not be in here freaking out about 2.1

You should sell your liquid and not come back.

--------

ANGIO said no later then FRIDAY.

It will be friday HIS TIME for a while, it is only 8AM there right now.

+1

Guest Nova2.1
lol omg....keep trolling....

yep..

i think out little bridge dwelling friend dosent realise how hard it is to commit yourself to a project while tying to maintain work and school..

It will be released when its released.. if it dosent someone else will do it..

Have some paients, why not go out and get laid while you wait.. its enjoyable, and you might pick up some life skills, like say.. not being so pathetic ^.^

Haha, if i actually directed that comment at someone you could almost consider it flaming..

Guest Scsiborg
yep..

i think out little bridge dwelling friend dosent realise how hard it is to commit yourself to a project while tying to maintain work and school..

It will be released when its released.. if it dosent someone else will do it..

Have some paients, why not go out and get laid while you wait.. its enjoyable, and you might pick up some life skills, like say.. not being so pathetic ^.^

Haha, if i actually directed that comment at someone you could almost consider it flaming..

What a nasty sentence you just strung together, i understand that your first point but lay off with the personal advise and stay on topic . Just because you disagree with someone or a general perspective does not give you the right to spout your little mouth off. The two seconds before you open your mouth are usualy the most important. Theres another life skill for you

Guest teunke99
What a nasty sentence you just strung together, i understand that your first point but lay off with the personal advise and stay on topic . Just because you disagree with someone or a general perspective does not give you the right to spout your little mouth off. The two seconds before you open your mouth are usualy the most important. Theres another life skill for you

I agree. Give advise, nothing more, nothing less...

Guest baley

nah that's overrated <_< and what topic? I thought this thread was about ppl keeping on trolling on eta's.

Don't we have moderators here?

Guest Nova2.1
nah that's overrated <_< and what topic? I thought this thread was about ppl keeping on trolling on eta's.

Don't we have moderators here?

Oh so true..

The next thread should be called..

Hurry up and give me liquid E!! - FLAMERS WELCOME!!

Im quite content writing applications for android while i wait for 2.1

Edited by Nova2.1

Guest Scsiborg
Oh so true..

The next thread should be called..

Hurry up and give me liquid E!! - FLAMERS WELCOME!!

Im quite content writing applications for android while i wait for 2.1

Personal insults do require moderation I totally agree, it is because of such inappropriate and off topic comments that this topic has divulged even further. I think that anyone reading this will see the point I'm trying to make, its quite simple really - have some respect for others, if you have nothing to contribute then dont post.

I think this thread should now be locked

Guest gapone

If I would have known that my thread would start this world war 3, I wouldn't have started it. I didn't mean to pressure devs by any means and I think that we should respect all the devs who use their free time to develope custom roms for us. And btw it's not the end of the world if we won't get the liquide rom today or 1 month later. Go out and have fun!

Edited by gapone

Guest linuxluver

I had my first play with LCR v1.1.1. this weekend. I have to say it's a tually very good in terms of functionality. Unlike the Eclair ROMs for the G1 and HTC Magic, we have full video support and Google Earth installs and runs. Wifi, mobile data and bluetooth all work in LCR. Every app I tried, worked.

I see four issues that need attention:

1. Stability - I had several spontaneous re-boots & a couple of times the phone had just turned itself off.

2. Multi-touch support. If it's there, it wasn't working for me.

3. Apps2sd. Liquid needs it.

4. A polished recovery similar to Amon RA's.

Pull this together and LCR will be a ROM second to none.

I'm happy to help with testing.