Well, in this Tut you dont have to go all around the whole web to get the files, and im not just "expecting" you have certain files, like some people.
Oh, yes. NO OVERCLOCKING NEEDED!
1. Download the files, i will have it attached to this post and i will have multiple links for it, in .ZIP and .RAR format.
2. Put the files (GBACE folder, ScrRot, and SurrealNetworksAppUnlock.cab) on your phone
3. FIRST install the "SurrealNetworksAppUnlock.cab" on the phone, It "app unlocks" your phone. I have no idea what that means, but you have to do it. (and no you don't need internet, but the title does suggest that, with "networks")
NOTE FOR #3: The appunlock may be a Winrar archive, it may be a cab file with a blue icon, and you may not be able to open it at all with your computer. IT DOES NOT MATTER! It still works on the phone.
4. This is the annoying thing, but its what makes GBACE not work, its the type of screen we have, portrait. The ScrRot thing makes it so you can rotate the screen to landscape, to make it work (its a VERY simple program! click on it, and it turns the screen. press it again and its back to normal, simple)
5. WHILE THE SCREEN IS ROTATED, go to the GBACE folder and click GBACE (duh) load a ROM, and w00t your done!
***questions that i know will be asked***
Q: WTF THIS DOESNT WORK FOR MY PHONE! WHY!?
A: dunno, im not a programmer. I've only tested this for BlackJack 2.
Q: I can't open the RAR/ZIP file!
A: Download WinRar, it opens them. (though i don't think you need WinRaR for ZIP, but i don't know)
Q: OMG I FOLLOWD TH3 ST3PS AND I HAZ BLAKJAK2 BUT IT NO WORK! GO DIE@
A: Cool story, bro. Read it again and try it. and read ALL the steps.
Q: The screen fills up like half of my screen... Why?
A: I don't know, but its the same for me. You get used to it, though. (and its the only gba emulator for the any smartphone besides iphone, that i know of, that works)
Q: On my computer that appunlock thingy is a WinRar file
A: I know. put that Winrar file into the phone like it is. It works fine
Q: On my computer the appunlock doesnt open with anything, will it still work?
A: Yup. I tested that too.
To the ".ZIP" with all the files needed,
The one everyone hates... RapidShare
To the ".RAR" with all the files needed,
If it doesn't work, aww... post a comment, and i'l SEE if i can help, but i most likely wont be much help. Atleast post what your phone is, what firmware thingy you have (WM 5, WM 6, exc.) So we can help you better. And say what doesnt work for you.
download files and put them on phone
install SurrealNetworksAppUnlock.cab on the phone first
use ScrRot to rotate screen or it wont work
play GBACE only when screen is rotated.
P.S. Masterall, the creator of this GBACE, please make a GBA emulator that doesnt require sooo much stuff... >.<