Glass Status Bar Theme for all actual ROMs + preFroYo

Guest Formel-LMS

Guest Mogul B. God

Thank you for your contribution, I love it and it allows me to customize the look of my phone which is great. I've been using it this since r19 but on r20 and r21 I've been having issues with the glass bar showing on Launcher Pro when I change the wallpaper from a Live Wallpaper to a static wallpaper. When I change it to a static bar it turns black and only becomes transparent when i pull the tray down but when it goes back up it changes back to black. The bar will be clear with the stock launcher or the TouchWise3 Launcher with static or LWP but only clear on Launcher Pro with LWP. Any idea whats up with that? Thank you.

-Keoni

Guest Formel-LMS

Hi Keoni,

sorry, thats the problem of LauncherPro. It has an Wallpaper Hack, that speeds up the Live Wallpapers. But you can't disable it on Static Wallpapers.

I use ADW.Launcher. Its very fast and we can uncheck this Wallpaper Hack, when we wanna use static wallpapers.

Sorry, that I can't help you with that :-(

Guest Mogul B. God
Hi Keoni,

sorry, thats the problem of LauncherPro. It has an Wallpaper Hack, that speeds up the Live Wallpapers. But you can't disable it on Static Wallpapers.

I use ADW.Launcher. Its very fast and we can uncheck this Wallpaper Hack, when we wanna use static wallpapers.

Sorry, that I can't help you with that :-(

Correction, you DID help me. I just needed an answer with what was going on and now I got it, thanks a ton man. I'll email the dev of Launcher Pro and ask him to check it out.

-Keoni

• 1 month later...
Guest Formel-LMS

Hi, I was always there^^ but have a bit less time because my work.

what you want is very easy.

Open (don't unzip) the zip file, and delete every picture you didn't want to apply.

Then open it via Metamorph.

but I don't know if it looks good. The signal strenghts and Battery icons are with a black background.

You can try it of course.

• 2 weeks later...