LCR is dead ?

Guest boobix

Guest rrunner1

It's a real shame to see him go, but I understand "real life" goes first. I'm hoping Angio will still post his LiquidE leaked rom so other rom cookers can continue his work.

I still believe better times are coming for us Liquid users: LiquidE will be released in april, and at least 1 US operator will offer it in a bundle so we should see our userbase grow significantly in the next few months + the number of people working on roms :(

Erik

Guest kylenk

ah well, we'll get an official 2.1 either way. That will have to do for us if angio leaves. i appreciate all the work he's done up to now though

Guest MrVanes

I think it's a wise decision to let study go before hack0ring Android devices. A loss nevertheless...

On the other hand, LCR is maintained by 3 and we still have behnaam and maxisma... Only hope Angio will transfer his contact :(

Edited by MrVanes

Guest kylenk

true, didn't get what LCR stood for until just then...also, is it just me or does maxisma look ridiculously young considering how knowledgeable he is..no offence intended :(

Guest CallahanSWE
true, didn't get what LCR stood for until just then...also, is it just me or does maxisma look ridiculously young considering how knowledgeable he is..no offence intended :(

Very strange comment?

Guest kylenk

i was replying to MrVanes post, it made sense, I had forgotten lcr stood for liquid community rom. although the comment about maxisma was a little off topic.

Guest boobix
i'm hoping too that he at least releases the leak he's got from his contact before leaving us :(

He will wake up in one hour, we'll see if we have a good or a bad surprise... :(

Guest erto90
Sure.... =)

fact is that we really need the official 2.1 rom! Angio said that he has it and time to upload and we all have it! ok if has problem at school,but asimple upload don't steal time to no-one!!

Guest Uxian
fact is that we really need the official 2.1 rom!

I'm sorry but I have to say that sounds like a 5-year-old begging their parent for a toy or bag of sweets that they are being denied. There are only a handful of apps that require 2.0 or 2.1 to run and the changes in O/S between 1.6 and 2 are mostly cosmetic, not to mention we already have a perfectly functional if slightly laggy set of 2.1 ROMs already and Acer have suggested that the official ROM will be released for the original Liquid some time after the Liquid e is released in April anyway. I think what we really need is a little patience and perspective.

Guest erto90
I'm sorry but I have to say that sounds like a 5-year-old begging their parent for a toy or bag of sweets that they are being denied. There are only a handful of apps that require 2.0 or 2.1 to run and the changes in O/S between 1.6 and 2 are mostly cosmetic, not to mention we already have a perfectly functional if slightly laggy set of 2.1 ROMs already and Acer have suggested that the official ROM will be released for the original Liquid some time after the Liquid e is released in April anyway. I think what we really need is a little patience and perspective.

i know and undersdtand but i speak about Eclair only application that are sorting out a lot and are very important for me! this only what i need,if angio can't or wouldn't to share,patience

Guest emerald7086
i know and undersdtand but i speak about Eclair only application that are sorting out a lot and are very important for me! this only what i need,if angio can't or wouldn't to share,patience

seems you only see what you want, without caring/respecting others.

The devs owe you nothing.

Pls STOP pushing the devs like a wasted kid... <_<

Guest baley

Can't you possibly wait for them to finish the rom <_< one week won't kill ya, you could still use the previous roms, no? IF angio can't make it someone else will don't get hysterical ppl! :mellow:

Edited by baley

Guest maxisma

LCR is not dead.

We are just waiting for Angios source to approve him to share the new 2.1 dump which is much faster.

Then we'll rebase on that, it'll be a huge speed increase.

And now please stop opening such threads.

Guest ddt1234
seems you only see what you want, without caring/respecting others.

The devs owe you nothing.

Pls STOP pushing the devs like a wasted kid... <_<

+1

Guest Reclic
And now please stop opening such threads.

Sorry, I have to say that I do not agree with you, Maxisma !

The questions in this thread does prove one thing: the interest ppl take in what you are doing !

It is a forum here, ppl have the right to speak otherwise what's the point?

Even if a slight impatience has been made, there was no claims or other requests for a new ROM.

Just some impatience and some questions about the future of the project then please,

all of you that are on the starting blocks to moderate the comments of others, begin to moderate your aggro ...

I hope my poor english will not hurt anyone... <_<