• Please log in to reply
190 replies to this topic

irishlaxer

irishlaxer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts
  • Devices:i910 Omnia

Question (omnia newb here), As long as my phone either comes with the CF03 (or i flash it to that if not). I should be able to flash straight to this rom, no?

Yes if you have CF03 you can flash with this ROM. That's what I did with success.

repilce

repilce

• Members
  • Pip
  • 32 posts
  • Devices:i920 02

Yes if you have CF03 you can flash with this ROM. That's what I did with success.

Cool, thanks for the quick response. I havent flashed a phone since my old moto Razr v3 (vzw), I'm really looking foward to playing with this omnia.

btw, good morning, and how bout those pics <_<

irishlaxer

irishlaxer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts
As of this morning the weather tab is working for me for weather in the Northeast

thedeathofme

thedeathofme

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 64 posts
  • Devices:samsung omnia

As of this morning the weather tab is working for me for weather in the Northeast

same here... didn't think it had anything to do with the rom. It's kinda funny how we all flashed right to this build without even seeing any screen shots or finding out what was built into it. We have that much faith in you Rob.

Verizon Wireless // Omnia i910 // Storm's M2D ROM V 2  // WM6.5 

LordSith

LordSith

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 88 posts
  • Devices:Samsung Omnia i920, i910
  • Twitter:@LordSith77

+1 on this, on the previous Storm ROM weather tab was working.

Great work Storm!

I am currently running his last ROM and albeit the weather tab works, but it lists only a few cities, and the closest one I found to me is about an hour away. I just remove the tab from my list. However, after installing Google maps, I noticed that the weather under the time is accurate and follows me wherever I am.

Just downloaded the new ROM and am eager to test it out. I'm sure coming from Storm, it rocks.

TheEndGame7

TheEndGame7

• Members
  • Pip
  • 40 posts
  • Devices:Omnia 2 i920 (MetroPCS)

Don't have it in red yet. The credit for the theme goes out to Nils. I'll see if I can get Techmaster to work some magic up.

Nice!!! <_< THANK YOU FOR ALL THE HARD WORK!!! I JUST GOT MY VZW OMNIA i920 HOPE YOU'LL ONE DAY BE WORKING ON ROMS FOR THIS ALSO BUT, STILL MAKING ROMS FOR THE i910'S!!! THANKS AGAIN MAN!!!

"Begin With The End In Mind"

kola2121

kola2121

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts
  • Devices:Omnia i910
Can YOU GUYS post the SCREEN SHOT PLEASE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

irishlaxer

irishlaxer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

I am currently running his last ROM and albeit the weather tab works, but it lists only a few cities, and the closest one I found to me is about an hour away. I just remove the tab from my list. However, after installing Google maps, I noticed that the weather under the time is accurate and follows me wherever I am.

Just downloaded the new ROM and am eager to test it out. I'm sure coming from Storm, it rocks.

That's a cool feature. I had no idea the weather changed on the home tab depending on your location. I'll be traveling tomorrow for work so I guess I'll see that feature when I leave home.

thedeathofme

thedeathofme

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 64 posts

Can YOU GUYS post the SCREEN SHOT PLEASE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go for it... You'll be glad you did <_<

Rob Storm

Rob Storm

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 336 posts
  • Devices:Verizon Omnia i910

The weather on the Home screem comes from AGPS. I am working on trying to get the weather tab patched so you can add your own cities.

If you like my work and wish to donate - Donation Link

LordSith

LordSith

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 88 posts

The weather on the Home screem comes from AGPS. I am working on trying to get the weather tab patched so you can add your own cities.

Well of course you are Rob, cause you're just awesome like that. LOL (It'll be a sad, sad day when you stop cooking)

Just flashed to the newest, so far I'm loving it. Doing my MyPhone backup download now. :-)

Edited by LordSith, 06 March 2010 - 03:55 PM.

tractor101

tractor101

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 105 posts

Well of course you are Rob, cause you're just awesome like that. LOL (It'll be a sad, sad day when you stop cooking)

Just flashed to the newest, so far I'm loving it. Doing my MyPhone backup download now. :-)

This works perfect for adding cities. If in the US search for the city like this: Atlanta, US as oppsed to Atlanta, GA.

The program has instructions within.

Credits and appreciation to the author.

Attached Files

sbpetro

sbpetro

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 60 posts
Downloading now will post results later!

Edited by sbpetro, 06 March 2010 - 04:26 PM.

kevkavalier

kevkavalier

• Members
  • Pip
  • 45 posts
  • Devices:Samsung Omnia II i920

Question (omnia newb here), As long as my phone either comes with the CF03 (or i flash it to that if not). I should be able to flash straight to this rom, no?

As long as you have verified that you have CF03 on your phone, you're good to go.

thedeathofme

thedeathofme

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 64 posts

This works perfect for adding cities. If in the US search for the city like this: Atlanta, US as oppsed to Atlanta, GA.

I installed the cab but see no instructions

tractor101

tractor101

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 105 posts

I installed the cab but see no instructions

Attached Files

Rob Storm

Rob Storm

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 336 posts
  • Devices:Verizon Omnia i910

1st Post updated with new build, 23544. Also included the Manila2D Weather Cities Editor. Credit goes to Cyberde for the software! Works great.

Happy Flashing!

23544 M2D Detach

If you like my work and wish to donate - Donation Link

dgyahn

dgyahn

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 190 posts
  • Devices:Omnia i920
Hey Rob,
How about some screen pics?

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.

Edmund Burke

funone46

funone46

• Members
  • Pip
  • 20 posts
What no screen shots yet ?

LordSith

LordSith

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 88 posts

What no screen shots yet ?

Here's some from my phone. Keep in mind, I've already installed all my apps, so some of the shots have my own programs, but it gives you an idea of what it looks like (and set up). I like the TouchFlo, so all the shots are of that.

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users