Photo

My Storage was Gone! And I Got it Back!!!

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
62 replies to this topic

ahmedsalah

ahmedsalah

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
I have the same problem with my omnia i900. I tried the steps above but when i press NormalPatchUpdate.exe nothing happens.
Has any one tried to fix this problem for i900

Mitja MIKLAV

Mitja MIKLAV

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Devices:2
thank you this tutorial is great :D

boghi8462

boghi8462

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Devices:Nokia 311, Samsung Omnia II
You might (rightfully) say that I'm noob around here. I just recently got my hands on a Omnia II that has a firmware problem with it's camera.

Long story short, the power of google brought me here, and during a moment of inattention, I failed to check if I was formatting the sd card or the internal storage. So I formatted the internal storage. I searched high and low and I can't find how I should format it back.

In file explorer in Windows Mobile 6.5 Pro CE OS 5.2.21895 I can't access it any more and in Settings / Memory Settings / My Storage it shows up as 0.00MB, where it should be almost 8 GB.

I understand that there should be 2 partitions in My storage, but what kind? Primary or Logical? FAT32 or something else? Any size requirements?

Please help!

OT: On a side note, if you want to switch from WM to Android do you need to flash the ROM? Neither argentinos, nor frenkie9999999 do not list it along the steps for installing their ROMs, so I have to ask if it's one of the things you all find so logical that it doesn't need mentioning, or not.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users