T*OMNIA2's very smooth mainmenu It's like IPhone!! (attached mainmenu.exe file)

Guest Ender Psp
Its working great..the only problem is the cube is not working..can anyone make it happen?

Wow, you must be one of the few people who use that <_< Cube works, it's the shortcut that's been taken out.

Copy \Device\Windows\Cube.lnk to \Device\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\ and you'll be able to use the shortcut :mellow:

Guest dgmorland

Thanks, this is very nice. Way better than the original MainMenu on i8000. So fast and smooth and low memory use. I like it a lot more than the standard Windows start menu too.

Guest manosandrea

It's really very smooth and quick.

BUT , using it on OMNIA 2 GT i8000 , i found that it doesn't turn off by pressing the X button.

That's realy annoying , because it's running in the background , using about 3,36 mb of its valuable ram.

Guest dande
It's really very smooth and quick.

BUT , using it on OMNIA 2 GT i8000 , i found that it doesn't turn off by pressing the X button.

That's realy annoying , because it's running in the background , using about 3,36 mb of its valuable ram.

Use one of the many small programs which kills apps, and assigned to a button.

I use xtask which has one shortcut to do that but you can find many of them.

Guest monsterfly
I'm using korean ver. T*OMNIA2 (SCH-M715)

AND i have offcial wm6.5 rom

do you want it?

(Sorry for english <_< )

Of course we want it :mellow:.

Give us CSC, PDA and PHONE version of the rom so we could download it ourselfs.

Guest darkworldzz
do you have to have touchwiz to use this?

i dun tink it is needed.. i am using rodrigo LeO2 rom, and u noe, no custom rom would still want to leave touchwiz in it <_<

jus copy it in windows folder and map a button to it.. or u can use my method to map a button too..

Guest Mighty Warriors
See Post 33 And Post 39 <_<

Read carefully lol. I mean map the store "Button" not the physical button on our phone, to a program.

Guest crasy666

tested on an OII with Germand JA5 ROM, works fine and the buttons are in Germand (the "other" "edit") on the lower end.

I copied the Mainmenu.exe and the Mui to the Windows folder (of coures with a backup of the original Mainmenu.exe to the storage card)

works really very fast and smooth, great step forward to the "perfect phone")

THX to all!

Regards

Wolfgang

BTW: I can live with the numbers in the headline of each page, to find a proper name for each page was anyway always a pity

Guest kgp700

(Sorry for english)

Thanks to the good response

Sorry, but I lack the ability to extract the rom program

So, i'll upload sch-715 db22 rom soon

Edited by kgp700

Guest Ender Psp
(Sorry for english)

Thanks to the good response

Sorry, but I lack the ability to extract the rom program

So, i'll upload sch-715 db22 rom soon

Can you please give us the details of your phone, in the meantime? PDA, CSC, PHONE, you can find them via typing *#1234# in dialer

Thanks!

Guest Snow02

I'd like to take a look at the lockscreen as well. Looked like it was a flash version of the stock wm slider. Which means it likely has all the integration of the i920 tap unlock screen, but it's a slider. In addition, the above mentioned backlight issue appears to be resolved.

Guest Snow02

Well, I'm sure this is in the ROM info somewhere, but real quick...what's the file and command to extract an nb0 file to it's individual files? Thanks.

Guest asus535

if this will not steal 10MB of RAM permenantly, like the default wm6.5 lock screen, then most of memory problems will gone.

I'd like to take a look at the lockscreen as well. Looked like it was a flash version of the stock wm slider. Which means it likely has all the integration of the i920 tap unlock screen, but it's a slider. In addition, the above mentioned backlight issue appears to be resolved.

Guest alvinkh
Kraddel, it uses the default icon of each application. However, you can change the default icon by using "JWMD Icon Changer". Google it. It's freeware.

My icons:

screen04.jpg

hmm bro... some icons cant be detected by jwmd icon changer.. any ways to change those other than showing in start menu's 1 ?