T*OMNIA2's very smooth mainmenu It's like IPhone!! (attached mainmenu.exe file)

Guest Laruku Jr.
hmm bro... some icons cant be detected by jwmd icon changer.. any ways to change those other than showing in start menu's 1 ?

alvinkh, I don't know understand your question, bro. More detail please.

Guest asus535

I dumped the uploaded rom image with executor V2.8 by Pako777

there was no swf, but attached files: LockRes.dll, LockScreen.exe, shortcut to LockScreen, and I think important is: LS_LockScene_480x800.cpr

kgp, would you post lockscreen.swf .dll and .exe if you get a moment? Thank you.

is it possible to prevent 10MB consumption with that LockScreen.exe? Or nothing changed but a cpr file.

lock_screen.rar

Edited by asus535

Guest Snow02
I dumped the uploaded rom image with executor V2.8 by Pako777

there was no swf, but attached files: LockRes.dll, LockScreen.exe, shortcut to LockScreen, and I think important is: LS_LockScene_480x800.cpr

is it possible to prevent 10MB consumption with that LockScreen.exe? Or nothing changed but a cpr file.

Looking into it now. Let you know soon.

Oh yes. It works. Stock i920 lock as a slider. It will need a bit of tweaking (language/character issues). But it's primarily there. I'll play with it some later today.

854e523a-85aa-4a1a-b59b-8147ba73913.jpg

Edited by Snow02

Guest Snow02

Wow. It's speedy too. No lag anymore. As to the character issues, there's nothing in the LockRes but images. I didn't see anything in the cpr that looked off either. Some of that may be encoded in the exe? I'll look some more. It appears to be the year and the word "slide" that don't display properly. I don't see any reference to them anywhere that looks editable.

Edited by Snow02

Guest asus535

I compared jb1's dump and db22's dump. There are so many things to examine. pros and cons

for example .net is 2.0

there are more decoders, for example MMPAC3Decoder.dll, MMPDTSDecoder.dll, MMPBSACDecoder.dll,

there are dll's I don't know: MFActiveXCE.dll, MFC80U.dll, msvcr80.dll, R2VS_ARM_WM6_PRO_Driver.dll, FXUIHalWin32.dll, ftvsrc.dll

Java machine is different than jblend: jbed.exe

There are MainApp.exe, OntimeSound.exe, ReInitSimContact.exe, ResetVerify.exe, TService.exe, CyworldLauncher.exe, e mail.exe, Home.exe, iphonebook.exe, LifeCalculator.exe, MySmart.exe

There is no cube.exe

There are Melon files: MelonLauncher.exe, MelonDownloader.exe, MelonDataManager.exe, MelonRenewer.exe and Melon dll files

There is no ScreenCapture.exe but ScreenMon.dll (it seems that I could use vito screen capture on my PC again) But there is still screencapture.exe text in TaskMon.dll

there is a MemoryLeakDetectorCe.dll file is in our JB1 ROM. There is SPlugins_480x800.cpr in db22 but not in JB1.

etc., etc.

Edited by asus535

Guest kgp700
I compared jb1's dump and db22's dump. There are so many things to examine. pros and cons

for example .net is 2.0

there are more decoders, for example MMPAC3Decoder.dll, MMPDTSDecoder.dll, MMPBSACDecoder.dll,

there are dll's I don't know: MFActiveXCE.dll, MFC80U.dll, msvcr80.dll, R2VS_ARM_WM6_PRO_Driver.dll, FXUIHalWin32.dll, ftvsrc.dll

There are MainApp.exe, OntimeSound.exe, ReInitSimContact.exe, ResetVerify.exe, TService.exe, CyworldLauncher.exe, e mail.exe, Home.exe, iphonebook.exe, LifeCalculator.exe, MySmart.exe

There is no cube.exe

There are Melon files: MelonLauncher.exe, MelonDownloader.exe, MelonDataManager.exe, MelonRenewer.exe and Melon dll files

There is no ScreenCapture.exe but ScreenMon.dll (it seems that I could use vito screen capture on my PC again) But there is still screencapture.exe text in TaskMon.dll

there is a MemoryLeakDetectorCe.dll file is in our JB1 ROM. There is SPlugins_480x800.cpr in db22 but not in JB1.

etc., etc.

What is MemoryLeakDetectorCe.dll ?

Maybe... prevent memory leak?

please upload it

Edited by kgp700

Guest fairi1

for example .net is 2.0

There is no cube.exe

etc., etc.

Can you share with us from this rom the korean widgetplus today?????? Is it possible?

Guest wes58

There is an application called Haptic maker. You can create your vibration sequence and and set it as vibration sound.

Copy the files from the archive to Windows directory. The HapticMaker.lnk copy to Start Menu\ Programs

HapticMaker.rar

post-420700-1268088381_thumb.png

for example .net is 2.0

There is no cube.exe

etc., etc.

msvcr80.dll is Microsoft Voice Commander.

Guest inllh
There is an application called Haptic maker. You can create your vibration sequence and and set it as vibration sound.

Copy the files from the archive to Windows directory. The HapticMaker.lnk copy to Start Menu\ Programs

Thanks for sharing!

Guest contable

It´s interesting that all apps from this rom are scrolling smooth and fast, much better than the i8000 Samsung apps.

What about apps like phonebook, calender or sms/email ?

I think it will be no problem to cook a hybrid rom... Maybe this can reactivate our beloved Dr. Khuanchai...

Greetz

contable

Guest CryptXus
hmm bro... some icons cant be detected by jwmd icon changer.. any ways to change those other than showing in start menu's 1 ?

if ur shortcut already selected in the mainmenu.exe, the icon will not change even if u change it with JWDM. u need to delete the icon from the mainmenu.exe and then go edit and re-select again. from the edit, u will see the new icons there

Edit:

Juz realise that if ur shortcut is in a folder, then Mainmenu.exe will not show the changed icon. So what i did was eg, SP2.exe and SP2 settings are in the SP2 folder on win menu, so i copy the files into the win menu itself and then use JWDM to change the icon. After done, i will be able to see the new icons in mainmenu.exe

Edited by CryptXus

Guest Omega Ra

Oh yes. It works. Stock i920 lock as a slider. It will need a bit of tweaking (language/character issues). But it's primarily there. I'll play with it some later today.

WOO-HOO!! any headway on this?!?! I've been wanting this for a while.

does it still have touchplayer integration??

Edited by Omega Ra

Guest darkworldzz

where do i put the lock screen files??? cant find any similar files other than the lockscene cpr file in windows folder..

Edited by darkworldzz

Guest Snow02
does it still have touchplayer integration??

No integration whatsoever. It would appear his rom does have it. But something's missing. This is a modification of the windows mobile lockscreen, whereas ours was an entity unto itself (flash file). So, I imagine some of the state passing stuff is handled differently. Like for instance, it will show missed call notification, but not email or text. So I don't know. I'll look into it. But for now, this is basically the i920 lockscreen format for wm default lockscreen. We'll see.

Edited by Snow02

Guest Mighty Warriors
if ur shortcut already selected in the mainmenu.exe, the icon will not change even if u change it with JWDM. u need to delete the icon from the mainmenu.exe and then go edit and re-select again. from the edit, u will see the new icons there

Edit:

Juz realise that if ur shortcut is in a folder, then Mainmenu.exe will not show the changed icon. So what i did was eg, SP2.exe and SP2 settings are in the SP2 folder on win menu, so i copy the files into the win menu itself and then use JWDM to change the icon. After done, i will be able to see the new icons in mainmenu.exe

Never mind. I got what you mean thanks

Edited by Mighty Warriors

Guest DunKnow

WOW haha, that is what i call a beautiful lockscreen. I wonder why Samsung only provide it to Korea itself, our phones are still branded under Samsung Omnia II.