SUPER CLEAN Samsung Omnia i910, plus MANY EXTRAS!

Guest image911

Guest image911

Although I LOVE my Samsung Omnia i910, my job requires me to carry another carrier's phone, so I have hardly used this device in months. As you will see from its blemish-free condition, I took great pains to protect it (note the cases included with the phone). I talked-up the phone so much I got my brother to get one, too. He's still using his, but doesn't require some of the kit that came with his unit, so I'm offering them along with mine.

This Omnia is in MINT condition... without even a mark on the screen, let alone the case. I guarantee that the device works as good, if not better* than the day I purchased it - less than a year ago...!

What comes with this cell phone is as follows:

1 iGo Stowaway UltraSlip Bluetooth Keyboard, 1 Clean16GIG Micro SD Memory Card, 2 Wall Chargers, 2 USB Cords and 1 USB/Wall Charger Attachment, 1 Rubberized Outer Shelled Heavy Duty Otterbox Case, 2 Swivel Belt Holsters, 2 Audio/Charger Dongles, 1 Car Charger, 1 Heavy-duty Belt Pouch, 1 Wall/Desk Stand, 1 Seidio Hard Case Rubberized Back Cover, Software, Stylus Pen, Retail Packaging...! Battery is in great charging condition.

*What's more, say "Goodbye" to the slow, old Windows Mobile 6.1/Samsung Widgets Theme, this phone's ROM has been UPGRADED to the highly responsive Lioryte's Windows Mobile 6.5.3 - running the Titanium Theme (you're gonna love it). As I mentioned in the beginning, if it wasn't because I must carry another device 24/7 - I'd keep this phone.

In all, I've spent well over $500 (my wife says more like $600) on all of the items I'm offering; I'm only looking for $350 (plus shipping) and it's all yours!

As they say, "My loss is YOUR gain...!"

Please feel free to contact me at any time if you have questions regarding the device or the extras. You can email me, at: [email protected].

The whole collection is on ebay, at: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...em=190378882786

Thanks for your time and consideration.