HTC HD2 MINI LOCKSCREEN

Guest dan.ardelean

Guest dan.ardelean

It is a version of the cab on XDA that work on Omnia II. Like the one on XDA it's not working if you have a pin enabled so disable before you install this version. It works on 6.5 (I have JB1). The calendar doesn't seem to work.

Hope to have a better version soon

Omnia_HTC_MINI_LOCKSCREEN.cab

Guest dan.ardelean
Installation unsuccessful. Not digitally signed.

Let's try manual. Copy all the files in the archive (beside registry.reg) to the Windows folder on the device, launch the registry file on the device to add entries and reset the phone. Should work

MANUAL.ZIP

Guest dajlourenco
Let's try manual. Copy all the files in the archive (beside registry.reg) to the Windows folder on the device, launch the registry file on the device to add entries and reset the phone. Should work

did not work for me.. tried the 2 ways..:S

Guest teamkillexpert

the last HTC lock screen left my phone locked forever, because it gets locked and there is no UI to unlock it.

and it was un uninstall able

Edited by teamkillexpert

Guest Ender Psp
any screenshoot?

98946244.jpg

Here you can find a video and more details.

BIG WARNING: DO NOT ACTIVATE A LOCK CODE! (only way out is a hard reset)

Edited by Ender Psp

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest shadowangel
I read that this isn't working genarally with omnia i8000... and can also causes problems..

I use it in my ROMs and it works fine.

The only thing is that you must not enable security on 6.5. On 6.5.3 the security works fine (but the dll must be named customlockscreen.dll) and on 6.5.5 it requires 2 file changes to work fine as well (as lockscreen.dll).

Ps.: The reg key must be altered were the filename is still customlockscreen.dll.

Ps2.: without HTC Dialer, you won't see a receiving call without unlocking first (big con).

Edited by shadowangel

Guest gioranaa
I use it in my ROMs and it works fine.

The only thing is that you must not enable security on 6.5. On 6.5.3 the security works fine (but the dll must be named customlockscreen.dll) and on 6.5.5 it requires 2 file changes to work fine as well (as lockscreen.dll).

Ps.: The reg key must be altered were the filename is still customlockscreen.dll.

Ps2.: without HTC Dialer, you won't see a receiving call without unlocking first (big con).

So I should change from Smasung dialer to HTC dialer, any differences in ram consumption? Or are the same?

On 6.5.3 which is the dll to modify? (the original name).

thank you very much!

Guest shadowangel
So I should change from Smasung dialer to HTC dialer, any differences in ram consumption? Or are the same?

On 6.5.3 which is the dll to modify? (the original name).

thank you very much!

I coudn't make HTC dialer to work fine on 6.5.x

It works, but pressing on the call list always dial the last number dialed and the CallerID does the same. For me it works fine only on 6.5 builds.

There is no need to modify any dll on 6.5.x... only thing is that you must keep customlockscreen as is (not rename it to lockscreen.dll)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
Guest areszone

thanks worked on my omnia 2 . i copied lockscreen.dll twice and renamed second lockscreen.dll to customlockscreen.dll . after restart it worked