Easy Guide for Rooting your Droid

Guest Lisbian08

Guest Lisbian08

For those that are a little leary about rooting, there is an easy guide to manually root your droid found here. I think it is better to root manually because you learn more about what you are doing about your phone. There are many advantages to having root on your phone including the ability to install custom ROMs, and overclocking. Everything you need to do including the required software is at the site. Read through all the prerequisites and perform the steps in order. It is quite easy, and you will learn a ton.

Guest roy_drage

Hi, can anyone confirm if this guide will work on European Milestones? (English)?

I'm at the point where I would like to install some custom ROM's (mainly so I can check out the live wallpapers etc) and this guide seems fool proof and dead easy.

Guest Killian
Hi, can anyone confirm if this guide will work on European Milestones? (English)?

I'm at the point where I would like to install some custom ROM's (mainly so I can check out the live wallpapers etc) and this guide seems fool proof and dead easy.

Not sure if the guide above will work but the Milestone has been rooted. More info here; http://alldroid.org/threads/14354-Milestone-Root