Photo

You do not have permission to favorite topics on this forum!

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

DistortedLoop

DistortedLoop

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 603 posts
  • Devices:GalaxyNexus, HTC One X, SGS2
  • Twitter:@distortedloop
I tried to mark a few threads as favorites to make them easier to follow, but when I use the menu option to do so, I get the following error message:

Sorry, an error occurred. If you are unsure on how to use a feature, or don't know why you got this error message, try looking through the help files for more information.
The error returned was:
You do not have permission to favorite topics on this forum!

I see plenty of favorites by other users. Is this no longer a feature, or am I doing something wrong?

Thanks.

pulser

pulser

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 432 posts

I tried to mark a few threads as favorites to make them easier to follow, but when I use the menu option to do so, I get the following error message:
I see plenty of favorites by other users. Is this no longer a feature, or am I doing something wrong?

Thanks.

Weird. I've favourited this thread fine (check your profile and you'll see it...

DistortedLoop

DistortedLoop

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 603 posts
  • Devices:GalaxyNexus, HTC One X, SGS2
  • Twitter:@distortedloop

Weird. I've favourited this thread fine (check your profile and you'll see it...

Hmmm...

Actually I was able to favorite this thread. I can't in any of the device forums, though.

Are you able to?

Thanks.

friederike

friederike

• Members
  • Pip
  • 30 posts
  • Devices:Orange San Francisco
Same here.
I can favourite topics everywhere but in the device specific forums (where it would be pretty handy). for the time being i use "track this topic" with no email notification which pretty much does the trick, but maybe someone can check why it is not possible for some (?) users to favourite topics there.

Cheers

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users