Finally a GOOD solution to the missed calls indicators in M2D v2

Guest barbarony62

Guest barbarony62

Hi Folks.

Finally, thanks to many suggestions and forum researches I found a GOOD solution to the lack of "missed events" (calls, voice messages) in M2d V2

BTW - thanks to OCK for his rom and the rest of almost everybody for filling up forums with valuable information...

tools needed:

[*]i900 with M2D V2 installed (duh...) --

[*]M2d Today Page (version 0.31) -- attached

[*]PhoneAlarm by Pocketmax (much easier to configure than *P*H*O*N*E*X (sorry Spam alert), cheaper and lighter) -- not attached get it yourself

[*]SenatorKOT skin for PhoneAlarm -- attached

a few minutes to tinker with it..... and the result is:

EDIT: I HAD THE SOFTWARE HOUSE NAME WRONG: ITS POCKETMAX AND NOT phonemax.....

See you all around...

BarbaRony62

Edited by barbarony62

Guest barbarony62
A lot of bloatware just to have missed call notification <_<

you are correct, but at least, so far, its stable, has a decent look, and has audible notifications... and that FON-HEX crap was megabloatware....

Barbarony62

Guest dollar99
[*]PhoneAlarm by phonemax (much easier to configure than *P*H*O*N*E*X (sorry Spam alert), cheaper and lighter) -- not attached get it yourself

Plz atleast PM me where to find this Phonemax,

didn't find it even in Google

Guest WAIKIKI728
Plz atleast PM me where to find this Phonemax,

didn't find it even in Google

Fantastic post....

P.D.:Dolla69...you have a PM.... <_<

post-444803-1268331611_thumb.jpg

Guest barbarony62
whats attached?

Fill in the numbers like in my picture.... then, long press (press and hold) on the red square..... select add plugin, and choose the phonealarm plugin

Guest dreezone
Fantastic post....

P.D.:Dolla69...you have a PM.... <_<

Hey.... Can I have the PM too.... Cant find the Phonemax soft thingy. If you know what i mean. :mellow:

Thankx

Guest barbarony62
Hey.... Can I have the PM too.... Cant find the Phonemax soft thingy. If you know what i mean. <_<

Thankx

dreezone -- google is your friend.... also... pm me, and I will give you some insight

Guest barbarony62
i guess i had no luck with this program ... i added the plugin as you said

but i got this problem when i press Apply " see attach "

mimoma

try the following:

select different today page instead of touchflow (windows default is good) - (settings, home)

reset device

run m2dtp and configure

select touchflow as your today

reset

Guest dermeister20

I have a problem with phonealarm. My backlight always turns off and doesn't turn on anymore so i can't see anything! Can you help me fix this problem?

Guest reaver76
PhoneAlarm by phonemax.... please help...where to find it..... :s didnt get it from anywhere....

Is it Phonemax or pocketmax. I found phoneAlarm by PocketMax. If Phonemax, where can I get it?

EDIT* - I tried it using phoneAlarm by PocketMax and it works great. I beleive "Phonemax" is a typo.

Screen01.bmp

Edited by reaver76

Guest barbarony62
I have a problem with phonealarm. My backlight always turns off and doesn't turn on anymore so i can't see anything! Can you help me fix this problem?

I am guessing you used the beta 2.4 version... try using version 2.32 non beta -- there is a bug in the beat version

for the time being, you can manually change the backlight.... after you uninstall the beta version the problem will go away

Guest barbarony62
Is it Phonemax or pocketmax. I found phoneAlarm by PocketMax. If Phonemax, where can I get it?

EDIT* - I tried it using phoneAlarm by PocketMax and it works great. I beleive "Phonemax" is a typo.

you are correct.. its a typo... will edit the main thread...

thanks for telling me

regards

Guest dermeister20
I am guessing you used the beta 2.4 version... try using version 2.32 non beta -- there is a bug in the beat version

for the time being, you can manually change the backlight.... after you uninstall the beta version the problem will go away

Thank you that was the problem;)

And now i have another question:

I also use vito sms chat does anybody know what i have to change that vito sms chat opens if i press the sms button at phonealarm?

edit:

I have found the reg entry where you can call an other program for example vito sms but does anyone know the parameter for vito sms to got direct to answer the sms i have got. I only came to the main screen and i have to select the right message and then i can write back thats very annoying!

Edited by dermeister20