Finally a GOOD solution to the missed calls indicators in M2D v2

Guest barbarony62

Guest iandy1

Thanks, got it working on the first try.

Using a Titanium/M2D 2.0 6.5.3 ROM Bld. 28223

Please excuse me if this is an already answered question.

After installing both apps, it is normal to lose the magnifier on the drop down taskbar?

Thanks again.

Edited by iandy1

Guest barbarony62
Thanks, got it working on the first try.

Using a Titanium/M2D 2.0 6.5.3 ROM Bld. 28223

Please excuse me if this is an already answered question.

After installing both apps, it is normal to lose the magnifier on the drop down taskbar?

Thanks again.

I still have the magnifier, so I do not know what went wrong....

BBR62

Guest iandy1
I still have the magnifier, so I do not know what went wrong....

BBR62

Thanks for your answer, everything else is working without issues, will try to find out.

Can even be the fact that I am using the CDMA Omnia i910, that have been the source of minor issues when using apps developed on/for the GSM Omnia i900.

Thanks.

Edited by iandy1

Guest stenc55
mimoma

try the following:

select different today page instead of touchflow (windows default is good) - (settings, home)

reset device

run m2dtp and configure

select touchflow as your today

reset

Not working

I got some ugly skin fo this phonealarm, unusable.

Anything else could be done?

Edit: SenatorKot has to be on device storage, not on Mystorage.

Edit2: I have same error as mimoma, even if I select some other plugin, like wireless, but it's working... Don't know how...

post-639059-1269030878_thumb.jpg

Edited by stenc55

• 5 weeks later...
Guest Jumba

Hi folks, thanks for this great solution. I did find that the colours are a bit too bright in the original SenatorKoT skin, so I've made a version with darker buttons...

Before : After

old.pngnew.png

To install unzip the contents of the attached file to your \Program Files\phoneAlarm\SenatorKoT folder (that is, if you installed it to device memory) and replace the originals. Then restart the phone, or restart TodayPage using M2DTP. enjoy.

SenatorKoT_darker.zip

Guest barbarony62
Hi folks, thanks for this great solution. I did find that the colours are a bit too bright in the original SenatorKoT skin, so I've made a version with darker buttons...

old.pngnew.png

To install unzip the contents of the attached file to your \Program Files\phoneAlarm\SenatorKoT folder (that is, if you installed it to device memory) and replace the originals. Then restart the phone, or restart TodayPage using M2DTP. enjoy.

NICE!!!

Guest WAIKIKI728

old.pngnew.png

Thanks a lot!!!!!!!!!! ;)

Guest dooky
Thanks a lot!!!!!!!!!! ;)

Hey guys, I've tried to install that workaround but having an issue. The Plugins tab of the m2dp configurator is empty. It is seems like cant see the phonealarm, even though I've reinstalled it with the newest version..

Can anybody give me a hint, please?

Guest barbarony62
Hey guys, I've tried to install that workaround but having an issue. The Plugins tab of the m2dp configurator is empty. It is seems like cant see the phonealarm, even though I've reinstalled it with the newest version..

Can anybody give me a hint, please?

please check posts 9, and 11 of this thread... is this what you are experiencing?

bbr62

Guest barbarony62
Excellent stuff!

J.

unfortunately, I have given up on m2dv2, and 6.5 altogether.... I had too many problems with battery drain (not with this solution, but generally with 6.5 and m2dv2), so I went back to 6.1 feels like windows 95 suddenly, but at least my battery is back to 3-4 days ...

does anybody know if battery drain is solved in 6.5 and m2dv2?

barbarony62

Guest Junoman
unfortunately, I have given up on m2dv2, and 6.5 altogether.... I had too many problems with battery drain (not with this solution, but generally with 6.5 and m2dv2), so I went back to 6.1 feels like windows 95 suddenly, but at least my battery is back to 3-4 days ...

does anybody know if battery drain is solved in 6.5 and m2dv2?

barbarony62

Of course, this seems the considerable issue with 6.5 roms. But I was with 6.1 for good 1 and half years up to last month. Quite happy to battle with as I have already eqiupped as three chargers used; general one at office, desktop cradle at home and the car charger while travelling!!

Hopefully there will be some solution to 6.5 battry drain very soon.

Cheers'

J.

Guest doronwin
I have a problem with phonealarm. My backlight always turns off and doesn't turn on anymore so i can't see anything! Can you help me fix this problem?

have the same problem too. dont know what happend. i had the software installed a few months ago and everything worked just fine - all profiles appeared, many different skins for the today panel were present. than i hard reset my device, uploaded the OCK rom again as before, installed m2d v2 + phone alarm and... all is wrong :huh: no profiles but home, dimmed light, strange error messages.

what went wrong ? i absolutley love this piece of softwear.

help.

tks

doron.

Guest barbarony62
have the same problem too. dont know what happend. i had the software installed a few months ago and everything worked just fine - all profiles appeared, many different skins for the today panel were present. than i hard reset my device, uploaded the OCK rom again as before, installed m2d v2 + phone alarm and... all is wrong :huh: no profiles but home, dimmed light, strange error messages.

what went wrong ? i absolutley love this piece of softwear.

help.

tks

doron.

doron -- this problem happens with the beta version of phonealarm.. can you go back to an earlier version

??

Guest doronwin
doron -- this problem happens with the beta version of phonealarm.. can you go back to an earlier version

??

i went back to an earlier version, so it looks beter now, yet now i have the phonealarm icon at the top line and one at the designated place. when i press the upper icon, it like gives me another instance of the phonealarm ruler. strange, i dont recall ahving such problems when i first installed this app. few months ago.

tks

Guest andrew.mazlim
I don't want to rain on everybody's parade here but I've had good luck with SPB's Phone Suite. You can't skin it but it works and I've had no problems with it. Here is a screen shot. You can find it here http://www.spbsoftwarehouse.com/pocketpc-s...are/phonesuite/

index.php?act=attach&type=post&id=54404

Can I use this Notification pannel, combined with the Launch Today of K.Radd's G-Carbon (with 4-5 apps) together? I mean, bellow the clock, two "similar" pannels, one for SMS/missed calls/etc. and one for favorite apps...

Guest mureta

hi barbarony62

Very fix it! Congratulations! How do I install it on my omnia i900, and had tried no good.Because I already have this plugin? See my screen.Sorry my english.

Guest barbarony62
hi barbarony62

Very fix it! Congratulations! How do I install it on my omnia i900, and had tried no good.Because I already have this plugin? See my screen.Sorry my english.

I think there is not room for these two plugins... you have to select one or the other.. not both

Guest dgyahn
Can I use this Notification pannel, combined with the Launch Today of K.Radd's G-Carbon (with 4-5 apps) together? I mean, bellow the clock, two "similar" pannels, one for SMS/missed calls/etc. and one for favorite apps...

I don't think so. You only have a limited amount of room to work with on the screen. You probably can only install one or the other.

Edited by dgyahn

Guest andrew.mazlim
I don't think so. You only have a limited amount of room to work with on the screen. You probably can only install one or the other.

Thxs... Somehow, I knew it before I wrote it.