Windows Mobile 6.1 Professional
Flashed to Unlock GPS
SPB Mobile Shell
Max Image World Sudoku Party
Astraware Bejeweled 2
Microsoft .NET CF 2.0
Networks In Motion VZ Navigator
Efficasoft GPS Utilities
Here is the types of apps I'm looking for. Hoping someone can help make some recommendations for me because it seems like no matter what I search for I just can't seem to find the right solutions for me.
1) A good cleanup tool. I've already had memory messages, and I am a complete Newbie with Windows Mobile. What I want to be able to do is move files to best manage memory, delete unused files, duplicate files, caches, etc. I'm so afraid of deleting anything that I don't know what it is because I don't want to brick the phone!
2) GPS - Looking for a good turn by turn so I can stop paying for VZ Navigator. Looking to save money here, so I don't want something that's going to cost a fortune. I tried AmazeGPS, and that worked but the maps on it were incomplete. I tested it on a trip from PA to IL and it wanted to redirect us a half hour out of the way because one of the roads on it's map just stopped! The Efficasoft I tried I cannot get to work and apparently comes with no maps whatsoever. It actually wants you to create your own. What a waste of $22 there!
3) Internet Radio - I currently use Pandora on my pc. Tried like crazy to get it to work on my phone, but I can't get the C++ error to go away and it never works. Is there a free alternative that has basically the same functionality? I looked into last.fm, but all I see is Scrobbler stuff. I don't even know what a Scrobbler is!
4) Other Apps - If there are any other apps you absolutely can't live without, please let me know! Looking for new ideas to get the most out of my phone!
Additionally, here are some other issues I have with my Omnia that maybe someone on here can help with:
5) Alarm Clock - My alarm only gives a few options for sounds, none of which last long enough to actually wake me up. I can't use any of my ringtones or anything so it's basically useless right now.
6) Tethering - Is there a way around the $30 a month that Verizon wants to charge me for 5GB? I already pay them for the SmartPhone Data/Email Plan. I just find another $30 a month a ridiculous price to pay for something I'd probably only use occassionally.
Lastly, I want to apologize. Usually posts like this get slammed by board users because the questions were answered in previous posts. I've searched this forum and haven't located the answers to any of my questions, so if they are already here, I apologize in advance. Please don't yell at me! With so many experts here I was hoping one person could answer my questions with maybe a few others adding in some extra points. Thanks in advance!