[ROM] I8000HZUJC1+phoneJB2 official ROM(Eng,CHT)

Guest Lancez

Guest Lancez

hey guys

while we r still waiting for Secany's new release, i have come across a new ROM from Kingmobi and turns out it is the newest March ROM. so i thought i'd post it here to share with u guys. this is an official ROM from Taiwan, multilanguage (English and Traditional Chinese), PDA version is ZUJC1 and phone version is JB2. check out some new stuff in this ROM. <_< screen shots r taken from my phone.

Edit: played around a little, felt faster than JB1/JB3.

1. JB2 phone is much better than JA3, faster GPS lockup and better in-call quality (havent flashed JB1 phone part yet).

2. windows settings is back by default.

3. there is a voice commander when u click on it, it'll start installation, but its in chinese.

4. large indicator have 2 more icons for WiFi and Bluetooth, battery icon shows percentage now.

5. new power_on/power off.wav and power_on/power off.gif

6. new mainmenu, faster than old one but not as fast as t*omnia's. and it dose not run on startup

7. new skin for Samsung settings

8. screen sensitivity is improved

9. Samsung today is gone

10. this ROM dosent have facebook and youtube, u have to install them urself.

11. looks like a new media player, im not sure about that coz i hardly ever use it. (confirmed, new touch player, at least new skin)

12. new calculator skin

post-422854-1268378405_thumb.png

post-422854-1268378414_thumb.png

post-422854-1268378422_thumb.png

post-422854-1268378431_thumb.png

post-422854-1268378438_thumb.png

post-422854-1268378446_thumb.png

post-422854-1268378454_thumb.png

post-422854-1268378462_thumb.png

post-422854-1268378472_thumb.png

post-422854-1268378478_thumb.png

post-422854-1268378487_thumb.png

post-422854-1268378498_thumb.png

post-422854-1268378506_thumb.png

post-422854-1268378515_thumb.png

post-422854-1268378523_thumb.png

post-422854-1268378531_thumb.png

post-422854-1268378539_thumb.png

post-422854-1268378547_thumb.png

post-422854-1268378554_thumb.png

post-422854-1268378561_thumb.png

Edited by Lancez

Guest Lancez

this ROM is a big .EXE file with 465MB in size, for those of u who have /had i900 b4 should know how to flash ur phone. for those of u who dose not know how to do it, i'll explain as clear as possible.....

first thing's first........

ROM flashing could be risky and i will not be responsible for that.

i have flashed this ROM twice and tested for about few hours b4 i posted here.

this ROM only supports English(UK) and Traditional Chinese, u will not be able to change to other languages even u flash with other CSC.

change region b4 flashing is not nesessary,u will be able to select ur region after its done, just like u did with anyother ROMs. mine is English USA.

this ROM will auto detect my SIM card to setup connections, at least worked on my AT&T sim card. if not, u'll have to set it up manually.

******back up all ur stuff in "my storage", flashing with .EXE will wipe out everything in "my storage"!******

1. download 2 files from Mediafire then extract files with 7z.

2. open up .EXE then select language in english at upper right hand side.

3. turn off ur phone then connect it to ur PC.

4. once u see the "start" botton became highlighted just simply click on it.

5. do not touch anything until ur phone finished language setups. (the Octan will show "job done" b4 language setup, do not unplug ur phone at this point)

6. wait for the 2nd reboot, and enjoy. (i recommend to do a hard reset after this point)

We are going mirror crazy here <_<

Download links: ( all-in-one updater .EXE uploaded by me, lol )

Part 1 http://www.mediafire.com/?qzm3mekjzdz

Part 2 http://www.mediafire.com/?nynomomonmq

Mirror 1: ( uploaded & extracted by NewForce, thanks buddy )

please read post # 151

Mirror 2: ( .nbo file uploaded & converted by Darkworldzz, thanks )

please read post # 144

Mirror 3: ( thanks to mihai_mihai )

please read post # 118

Mirror 4: (website is in chinese )

part 1 http://www.vdisk.cn/down/index/4192794A7101

part 2 http://www.vdisk.cn/down/index/4192946A176..._40.7z.002.html

for those of u who just want the phone part:

http://www.mediafire.com/?rwtn5ymm4my

Mirror: ( website is in chinese )

http://www.vdisk.cn/down/index/4193661A308...0XXJB2.bin.html

if u r not confident with .EXE updater and perfer the old way, please do the following ( thanks to Kydkylin )

quote from kydkylin:

Actually we can flash the rom without erase our storage.

Here is how we do it:

1.download the exe;

2.use Pako 777's i900(executor http://www.modaco.com/content/i900-general...900-executor/#) to disasesmble the exe,then you'll get 6 files:(1)customer.csc,(2)eboot.eb0,(3)phone.bin,(4)MVND.bin,(5)OCTANS_OS_Updater

exe,(6)report.txt.The last two files are useless to us.

3.we can see, (1)customer.csc,(2)eboot.eb0,(3)phone.bin are like what we always have in secany's rom.As for (4),just rename it to MVND.mst

4.Now we can flash the (1)(2)(3)and MVND.mst as we usually do with secany's rom.

Just enjoy!!!

Edited by Lancez

Guest Pijiu
hey guys

while we r still waiting for Secany's new release, i have come across a new ROM from Kingmobi and turns out it is the newest March ROM. so i thought i'd post it here to share with u guys. this is an official ROM from Taiwan, multilanguege (English and Traditional Chinses), PDA version is ZUJC1 and phone version is JB2. check out some new stuff in this ROM. <_<

Thanks Lancez,

I saw that earlier today on Kingmobi and was just asking my wife to translate for me at the same time you posted this ROM. :mellow:

I'll try this ROM later tonight.

Guest Lancez
Thanks Lancez,

I saw that earlier today on Kingmobi and was just asking my wife to translate for me at the same time you posted this ROM. <_<

I'll try this ROM later tonight.

ya, i saw that yesterday but it was so damn hard to download from them :mellow:

Guest Wilson@China

Seems direct flash through EXE file will delete the contents of "My Storage”. But I am not sure about this version, jsut a reminding.

Guest Lancez
Seems direct flash through EXE file will delete the contents of "My Storage”. But I am not sure about this version, jsut a reminding.

u r right, i forgot about that. will add it to 2nd post. thanks for reminding me. <_<

Guest manosandrea

Dear colleagues, Thanks a lot !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Could someone post here the full rom , i mean with the full multilanguage ( personally speaking, i'm looking for the greek languge .csc, though i think that this rom isn't with a separeate .csc , but a whole new ''body'') .

I appreciate your job anyway and already have flashed the phone part .

THANKS AGAIN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest Lancez
Dear colleagues, Thanks a lot !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Could someone post here the full rom , i mean with the full multilanguage ( personally speaking, i'm looking for the greek languge .csc, though i think that this rom isn't with a separeate .csc , but a whole new ''body'') .

I appreciate your job anyway and already have flashed the phone part .

THANKS AGAIN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i dont think this ROM will support other languages. sorry.

Thank you,

I'm going to try it right now... it's not in spanish (my language), but I can't wait untill it comes out <_<

Does Anybody know if i do a full flash in english and then, with octans, i flash de csc part to get spanish... would it work??

Edited by zula

Guest unholygid2006

hey guys

while we r still waiting for Secany's new release, i have come across a new ROM from Kingmobi and turns out it is the newest March ROM. so i thought i'd post it here to share with u guys. this is an official ROM from Taiwan, multilanguage (English and Traditional Chinses), PDA version is ZUJC1 and phone version is JB2. check out some new stuff in this ROM. <_< screen shots r taken from my phone.

1. JB2 phone is much better than JA3 (havent flashed JB1 phone part yet).

What difference does the phone part actually do?

Guest Del1701
this ROM is a big .EXE file with 465MB in size, for those of u who have /had i900 b4 should know how to flash ur phone. for those of u who dose not know how to do it, i'll explain as clear as possible.....

first thing's first.......back up all ur stuff in "my storage", flashing with .EXE will wipe out everything in "my storage"!

1. download 2 files from Mediafire then extract files with 7z.

2. open up .EXE then select language in english at upper right hand side.

3. turn off ur phone then connect it to ur PC.

4. once u see the "start" botton became highlighted just simply click on it.

5. do not touch anything until ur phone finished language setups. (the Octan will show "job done" b4 language setup, do not unplug ur phone at this point)

6. wait for the 2nd reboot, and enjoy. (i recommend to do a hard reset after this point)

Download links:

Part 1 http://www.mediafire.com/?qzm3mekjzdz

Par 2 http://www.mediafire.com/?nynomomonmq

for those of u who just want the phone part:

http://www.mediafire.com/?rwtn5ymm4my

Just to clear this up in my mind, do I need to change phone region to flash this onto my uk o2 or just run the installer, cheers.

Guest Lancez
Thank you,

I'm going to try it right now... it's not in spanish (my language), but I can't wait untill it comes out <_<

Does Anybody know if i do a full flash in english and then, with octans, i flash de csc part to get spanish... would it work??

i dont think so, language files r in the ROM not in CSC. thats why cooks have to flash to the language they prefer first then dump it out for cooking.

Guest Lancez
Just to clear this up in my mind, do I need to change phone region to flash this onto my uk o2 or just run the installer, cheers.

i was on JA5 english UK, and i didnt do anything b4 i flash this one. u'll be able to select ur region just like anyother ROMs.

i dont think so, language files r in the ROM not in CSC. thats why cooks have to flash to the language they prefer first then dump it out for cooking.

Thanks for your reply.... english is fine while multilanguage cames out!

Guest Del1701
i was on JA5 english UK, and i didnt do anything b4 i flash this one. u'll be able to select ur region just like anyother ROMs.

Great cheers Lancez, i'm downloading it right now, how's the ram issues and memory leaks on this rom ?

Guest Lancez
Great cheers Lancez, i'm downloading it right now, how's the ram issues and memory leaks on this rom ?

hard to say, but feels a little better compare to previous ROMs. but its just my 2 cents.

Guest Del1701

Did you use winxp or vista to flash this rom because all i'm getting is failed to read eboot, octans has stopped working, this is on my vista laptop, any ideas guys ?

Edited by Del1701

Guest kydkylin
hey guys

while we r still waiting for Secany's new release, i have come across a new ROM from Kingmobi and turns out it is the newest March ROM. so i thought i'd post it here to share with u guys. this is an official ROM from Taiwan, multilanguage (English and Traditional Chinese), PDA version is ZUJC1 and phone version is JB2. check out some new stuff in this ROM. <_< screen shots r taken from my phone.

1. JB2 phone is much better than JA3, faster GPS lockup and better in-call quality (havent flashed JB1 phone part yet).

2. windows settings is back by default.

3. there is a voice commander when u click on it, it'll start installation, but its in chinese.

4. large indicator have 2 more icons for WiFi and Bluetooth, battery icon shows percentage now.

5. new power_on/power off.wav and power_on/power off.gif

6. new mainmenu, faster than old one but not as fast as t*omnia's. and it dose not run on startup

7. new skin for Samsung settings

8. screen sensitivity is improved

9. Samsung today is gone

10. this ROM dosent have facebook and youtube, u have to install them urself.

11. looks like a new media player, im not sure about that coz i hardly ever use it.

haha~Lancez,nice to see you here~

Actually we can flash the rom without erase our storage.

Here is how we do it:

1.download the exe;

2.use Pako 777's i900(executor http://www.modaco.com/content/i900-general...900-executor/#) to disasesmble the exe,then you'll get 6 files:(1)customer.csc,(2)eboot.eb0,(3)phone.bin,(4)MVND.bin,(5)OCTANS_OS_Updater

exe,(6)report.txt.The last two files are useless to us.

3.we can see, (1)customer.csc,(2)eboot.eb0,(3)phone.bin are like what we always have in secany's rom.As for (4),just rename it to MVND.mst

4.Now we can flash the (1)(2)(3)and MVND.mst as we usually do with secany's rom.

Just enjoy!!!

PS:Doing above has only a shotcoming:some program(actually I only find 4),like asphalt ,crayon physics,dice,voice commander,can't be used,for they haven't installed in the ROM. But it dosen't matter.We can still download them somewhere and install them if we really need.

Guest darkworldzz

thks for sharing the rom..

how is the speed compared to previous roms?? does touchwiz still lagg the phone??

and can someone help make an nb0 out of this?? i dun like flashing mst <_< but thks to top post anyway...

--edit--

k nvr mind.. i converted the mst file extracted from the exe file to nb0.. but this is my first time doing such things.. i found out that the nb0 has a smaller size... is it supposed to be like this???

Edited by darkworldzz

Guest manosandrea

I wonder :

after disassembling the rom, could i flash the JC1 .mst combined with a JB3 .csc ??? ( ex eurjb3.csc )

Which language would dominate ???