M2D Today Page Plug-ins

Guest dgyahn

Guest tmar23
I agree. Here is a screen shot.

This is a nice looking Today page. How did you get the GPS icons that show you are locked? I am running Lioryte rom, with MS3. I installed GPS Toggle, but can't find a way to get those icons?

Guest dgyahn
This is a nice looking Today page. How did you get the GPS icons that show you are locked? I am running Lioryte rom, with MS3. I installed GPS Toggle, but can't find a way to get those icons?

You are running the exact same setup I am now. GPS Toggle is located in Start/Settings/Home/Items.

You need to select its check box and uncheck Windows Default and/or M2D. Once you do this it will show up on your Today screen. You can then activate it by clicking on it. MS3 will not show this plugin as there is no program icon for it. Once you have activated it on your Today screen, start Mobile Shell as you normally would and it will keep running in the background. It has a small memory footprint and used very little battery power to keep it on.

Edited by dgyahn

Guest tmar23
You are running the exact same setup I am now. GPS Toggle is located in Start/Settings/Home/Items.

You need to select its check box and uncheck Windows Default and/or M2D. Once you do this it will show up on your Today screen. You can then activate it by clicking on it. MS3 will not show this plugin as there is no program icon for it. Once you have activated it on your Today screen, start Mobile Shell as you normally would and it will keep running in the background. It has a small memory footprint and used very little battery power to keep it on.

Thanks for the info. I was hoping I could get those icons to show in SPB MS3. I really like MS3 and use it exclusively. I guess I can live without the gps icons, though it would be nice to have.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest ggh_13

Thanks a lot for the sharing, now I have shorcut on my today and a tab with calendar, exactly what is missed for me on M2D ROM.

I have also some time taday plugin and calendar not working but I have seen that just by launch the M2D today and set apply, it relaunch all, faster than a soft reset.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest dgyahn
Thanks a lot for the sharing, now I have shorcut on my today and a tab with calendar, exactly what is missed for me on M2D ROM.

I have also some time taday plugin and calendar not working but I have seen that just by launch the M2D today and set apply, it relaunch all, faster than a soft reset.

You're welcome. I found that these plug-ins really extend the usefulness of M2D2.

Guest jbrittmartin

this is fantastic.

i don't want to use GPS Toggle though.

how can i drop the row of icons down just a hair so they are directly between the Calendar button and the M2D2 tabs on the bottom?

Guest dgyahn
this is fantastic.

i don't want to use GPS Toggle though.

how can i drop the row of icons down just a hair so they are directly between the Calendar button and the M2D2 tabs on the bottom?

Increase the Y setting It's trial and error, try increasing by 2 or 3 at a time until you get it where you like it.

• 3 months later...

hello ! good morning. :lol:

there are times I'm looking for it here, just now I found the right place with right people.

If possible, could you tell me how do I cook these plugins with my rom?

is that I'm starting and I have enough experience to do so. despite having tried without success.

any help will be of great size. :)

Thanks dgyahn. Simply fantastic this work. excellent. :(

Edited by mureta

hello ! good morning. :lol:

there are times I'm looking for it here, just now I found the right place with right people.

If possible, could you tell me how do I cook these plugins with my rom?

is that I'm starting and I have enough experience to do so. despite having tried without success.

any help will be of great size. :)

Thanks dgyahn. Simply fantastic this work. excellent. :(

alright guys. I see that we have to turn around. but I managed.

thanks for the info.