Thread Closed

Guest Lancez

Guest markuslagan06

pls. help.

have downloaded and extracted sonblack's rom. i'll flush using octans 2.14 but where's the movinand (.mst) file?

which to use? and for PDA_I8000NXXJB3_OS25008_PP8MB_Sonblack.nb0, what to do?

Guest sonblack
pls. help.

have downloaded and extracted sonblack's rom. i'll flush using octans 2.14 but where's the movinand (.mst) file?

which to use? and for PDA_I8000NXXJB3_OS25008_PP8MB_Sonblack.nb0, what to do?

Use PDA button for nb0 format file! :)

Guest markuslagan06
Use PDA button for nb0 format file! :)

i'll give it a try, thanks for the quick response.

Edited by markuslagan06

Guest contable

I´m sorry, but I can´t see any reason for fighting here. If anybody doesn´t like Sonblack´s work, don´t use it, but please don´t start to fight here.

I think all people who are sharing stuff here have the same goal: real improvements for windows mobile devices.

In my opinion these roms here are like other roms, personally I prefer KSTAN´s latest rom, you can like it or not, you can use it or not. That´s all.

In any case there has to be respect for all members who are uploading their work here, it´s not important if the stuff is good or bad.

@Lancez: Do you know if Dr. K. has stopped cooking roms or is he just taking a break ? I´m missing his work....

Best regards

contable

Guest contable
yes, respect! which someone know nothing about.

@contable

about Dr.K, i have no idea. couldnt give u more info :)

Anyway I think this tread is very usefull because we all have more options for flashing and testing new roms. Special thanks to Sonblack for his work.

Looking forward to next release !

Cheers,

contable

Guest sonblack
I´m sorry, but I can´t see any reason for fighting here. If anybody doesn´t like Sonblack´s work, don´t use it, but please don´t start to fight here.

I think all people who are sharing stuff here have the same goal: real improvements for windows mobile devices.

In my opinion these roms here are like other roms, personally I prefer KSTAN´s latest rom, you can like it or not, you can use it or not. That´s all.

In any case there has to be respect for all members who are uploading their work here, it´s not important if the stuff is good or bad.

Best regards

contable

I agree with you! That's all! What rom to use, everybody here decide to choice, not me! You can have your opinion about ROM but you shouldn't say FAKE rom when you don't understand about it, my work and our forum. It's no good! Sonblack never do such!

Edited by sonblack

that's really funny :)

So many words and no body told how MSM720x driver is useful on S3C6410 hardware. Everyone blames sorg and prays for innocent sonblack :P

That's the very big secret. Every user of sonblack's ROM i think is already using Manila at SnapDragon 1GHz 3D speed and many other 3D Games. Only silly sorg doesn't want to believe and refuses to use the best 3D driver ;)

I hope next version will include HTC HD2 touchscreen driver which will convert resistive touchscreen to capacitive and will add multitouch capability. Probably it will also increase size of screen from 3,7" to 4,1".

let's see what master sonblack will bring to us!

Edited by sorg

Guest duongthang

i also from vietnam enjoyed using the rom on here because I very lite about it.

in Vietnam only sonblack cook rom for i8000 has not seen anyone can cook rom for i8000. I also want to learn but in Vietnam does not have the instructions to cook rom for i8000 ;)

sorry for my English capital (google connect world :))

Edited by duongthang

Guest redzone321

personaly i use Sonblacks rom as i find them very stable and have an excelent titanium interface.

although i tend to always install ginkage openGL patch by habit.

I wouldnt mind though a comparison between the standard driver and the s2000 neo one. how would one go about benchmarking the rom?

Guest Lancez

@ sorg

you still dont get it, do you?

we are users, sure we dont know much as you do and will never do. all we care about is how stable and reliable the ROM is.

we would appreciate that if someone like you could give some advices and suggestions, instead attack someone who's been putting out a lot of his own time providing us quality custom ROMs.

we are standing up for sonblack is because of your attitude, we have no doubt about your knowledge, yes, we haven't forgoten that you were the first one who's able to make a i8000 custom ROM on Modaco, and we do respect that.

i hope you could understand :)

Edited by Lancez

Guest bouboule

Good ROM. Thanks but ..

GPRS problems with some softwares ..no connexion with Spb Traveler, spb weather ....

OK with Opera.

EDIT : It's ok now after a first sync with Active Sync

Edited by bouboule

Guest dgmorland

Can anyone confirm if the Samsung dialer works properly (without the ugly scrollbar appearing) in I8000HZUJC1 WM6.5.5 ROM (23547) - SB11 ROM? I think SonBlack ROMs are the only ones that dont have this scrollbar problem

Guest Lancez
@Lancez, Sonblack:

Thank you for working so fast.

Does the new rom include a cooked in tcalender.exe ?

Greetz

contable

tcalender is not included. :)

Guest Lancez
Good ROM. Thanks but ..

GPRS problems with some softwares ..no connexion with Spb Traveler, spb weather ....

OK with Opera.

please use restore network setting in samsung settings,then try again. might fix ur problem

Guest Lancez
Can anyone confirm if the Samsung dialer works properly (without the ugly scrollbar appearing) in I8000HZUJC1 WM6.5.5 ROM (23547) - SB11 ROM? I think SonBlack ROMs are the only ones that dont have this scrollbar problem

yes, its been fixed since version SB03

Guest Lancez
What's the RAM, Storage memory numbers after a clean boot? Thanks.

didnt pay attention to that. i would say somewhere around 81mb free RAM after hardreset, with voice command, ss dialer,video call, default wm7 titanium enabled

Guest contable

@Lancez:

Can you upload the following files from the C1 stock rom:

tcalendar.exe

tcalender.exe.0404.mui

I would like to make a cab...

Thanks in advance.

BTW great rom. Really fast and stable. :)

Guest Lancez
@Lancez:

Can you upload the following files from the C1 stock rom:

tcalendar.exe

tcalender.exe.0404.mui

I would like to make a cab...

Thanks in advance.

BTW great rom. Really fast and stable. ;)

sorry, contable. i have flashed to ZUJC1 yesterday and now im on SB11. soo i dont have tcalendar on my phone. u might wanna ask those guys in european IC1 thread to get that. :)

Guest Namar

hey guys

Secany might not come back anymore, so i asked Sonblack in PDAviet to share his great ROMs here. and i've got his permission! no mirrors please, unless u have his permission.

Thank you Sonblack !!! PDAViet thread link http://www.pdaviet.net/forumdisplay.php?34...G-OMNIA-2-I8000

PDAVIET - I8000HZUJC1 WM6.5.5 ROM (23547) - SB11

Lancez,

Is it possible for anyone to make a CAB for "Letter Recognizer" as an input method for this cooked version of ZUJC1 by Master Sonblack? I had also made that request to him on PDAVIET. I saw that he included Transcriber in the ROM. I will appreciate if I could have Letter Recognizer as an option too. Thanks