What do you think android 2.2 needs?

Guest Chad Petree

Guest Chad Petree

I'd have to say android is in desperate need of a revamped camera interface!!!! (as well as xenon flashes! but that doesnt concern to the software) , a revamped music/video player!!!!!! hardware acceleration for videos and 720p playback!!!! . What do you think has to be addressed immediately?

Guest Basher52

i think it android will change in near future, but please tell me the need of 720p videoplayback while th?e standart screensize is 480*320 pixel? hardward acceleration is good at all, bur it is a feature of the chipset, not of hardware compounds. but instaed of tegra there are no arm based chipsets with real hardware acceleration, maybe some extra broadcom chips whih are used in set top boxes and the new 1005pr eee pc.

for your flash lights, htc ibcredible will feature 2 ultra bright leds, another fact thats not android/giigkes fold.

Guest Chad Petree
i think it android will change in near future, but please tell me the need of 720p videoplayback while th?e standart screensize is 480*320 pixel? hardward acceleration is good at all, bur it is a feature of the chipset, not of hardware compounds. but instaed of tegra there are no arm based chipsets with real hardware acceleration, maybe some extra broadcom chips whih are used in set top boxes and the new 1005pr eee pc.

for your flash lights, htc ibcredible will feature 2 ultra bright leds, another fact thats not android/giigkes fold.

If we get 720p playback is probable we'll get 720p recording capabilities, and besides it will save us the hassle of having to resize our 720p videos ;) , the snapdragon doesnt have hardware accelaration ? =(

Have you tried a xenon flash? no led flash or double leds can campare really :)

Edited by Chad Petree