First of all you should know that all that is written here you do on your own risk. I'm not responsable for any damages and bricking of your phone!!!!
1. You should have already installed SHOLS_U2_01.14.0
2. Download the next archives:
- SDK Tools LINK
- ADBrecovery_v6.zip (you can download it HERE
- rooted nandroid backup (i have installed this one, that"s why i recomend to install it) LINK
stock 2.1 Retail Central Europe SHOLS_U2_02.31.0_UCASHLSMR2EMEAB1B805C.0R_USASHLS0 0RTEU
root (su, Superuser.apk)
VoiceSearch.apk (from UK 2_01.14)
dalvik-cache moved from /data to /cache
fingerprint in build.prop changed so the protected apps show up in the market
(ro.build.fingerprint=Moto_RTEU/umts_sholes/umts_sholes/sholes:2.1-update1/SHOLS_U2_02.31.0/1267742362:user/rkeys changed to ro.build.fingerprint=MOTO_RTGB/umts_sholes/umts_sholes/sholes:2.0.1/SHOLS_U2_01.14.0/1264555607:user/rel-keys)
- From the folder "in_sd_root" (lies in ADBrecovery_v6.zip) copy folder "recovery" and file "update.zip" to the root of your SD Cart
- Reboot yor phone into recovery mod
Turn off the phone and than turn it on with holding the CAMERA button.
You will see "!" in the triangle. Than pul on the volume-up button and camera
- Choose "apply sdcard:update.zip"
- Unzip the archive with SDK Tools to the directory you want
- plug you phone to the PC using USB cable
- Open command line on you PC and browse to the directory with unziped SDK Tools (as default command line opens in C:\Users\XXXXX (XXXX - name of your PC), so i just copied files from SDK Tools folder to this directory, in my case C:\Users\da900)
- Than write in command line this: - adb shell
- nandroid-mobile.sh --backup
During this process PC ask something. I always pul "y", than BACKUP will be performed. When it will be finished, write in Com.line "reboot" and wait for reboot the phone
- After rebooting plug phone to PC in Storage Card Mode and find folder "nandroid" on it (contains files of backup you've just performed)
- delete from this folder IMG files of your backup with the same names as in downloaded archive "rteu231-BbcS-20100318-1808.zip"
- than copy frome the archive "rteu231-BbcS-20100318-1808.zip" all IMG files to this directory
- Unplug you phone frome PC, reboot it into recovery mod and choose "apply sdcard:update.zip"
- in command line write: - adb shell
- nandroid-mobile.sh --restore
- again pull "y" on the questions
- wait until the process will finish
- write reboot in Com.line
After rebooting i had 2.1 Retail Central Europe + root