15 replies to this topic

kwazyivan

kwazyivan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 34 posts
  • Interests:Hacking :D
  • Devices:Nexus One
I've Uploaded and Tested the DESIRE TEETER GAME which works perfectly fine on both Roms, MCR and Cyanogen.

The "teeter.apk", doesnt work if you try to install it, so instead i've created a signed "update_desire_teeter_game.zip" which contains the game ONLY, it can be easily flashed into the system via Amon RA Recovery, as its the only way to install the game.

You can download the ZIP file from the link bellow: :)

Attached File  update_desire_teeter_game.zip   1.41MB   1169 downloads

Bear in mind that you'll need to flash the "update_desire_teeter_game.zip" via Amon Ra Recovery.

The game works like a charm, its fun and very addictive, enjoy... ;) Attached File  Desire_Teeter_Game.jpg   27.4KB   193 downloads

Edited by kwazyivan, 20 March 2010 - 12:12 PM.

fabiocampos

fabiocampos

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 220 posts
  • Devices:Nexus One / HTC Desire A8181
  • Twitter:@fcamposcoelho

I've Uploaded and Tested the DESIRE TEETER GAME which works perfectly fine on both Roms, MCR and Cyanogen.

The "teeter.apk", doesnt work if you try to install it, so instead i've created a signed "update_desire_teeter_game.zip" which contains the game ONLY, it can be easily flashed into the system via Amon RA Recovery, as its the only way to install the game.
You can download the ZIP file from the link bellow: ;)

Bear in mind that you'll need to flash the "update_desire_teeter_game.zip" via Amon Ra Recovery.

The game works like a charm, its fun and very addictive, enjoy... :P Attached File  Desire_Teeter_Game.jpg   27.4KB   193 downloads

Ow dude! It´s funny ;)

First: Sorry for my poor English :P
Device: Nexus One | ROM: Froyo Modaco Custom ROM (the best)* | Radio: 4.06.00.12_7 | Recovery: RA-Nexus-v1.7.0-cyan.img | Unlocked Bootloader
Device: HTC Desire
| ROM: Stock ROM

My Brazilian Forum

kwazyivan

kwazyivan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 34 posts
  • Interests:Hacking :D
  • Devices:Nexus One

Ow dude! It´s funny ;)

Your most welcome dude :P

DarkRanger

DarkRanger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Your most welcome dude B)

Hi guys, I'm pretty new to this forum (first post, w00h00 :) ). I can't download the game. Any ideas why?

Hmmm, nevermind, seems I just needed to make one post...

Edited by DarkRanger, 18 November 2010 - 10:24 AM.

emul8or

emul8or

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Devices:Nexus
Attached File  Teeter.zip   1.48MB   576 downloadsModified your version, no need to flash. Just unzip and install.

The game works like a charm, its fun and very addictive, enjoy... :) Attached File  Desire_Teeter_Game.jpg   27.4KB   193 downloads

Algis

Algis

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Devices:Samsung Omnia

Hi guys, I'm pretty new to this forum (first post, w00h00 :D ). I can't download the game. Any ideas why?

Hmmm, nevermind, seems I just needed to make one post...

Hi, I have SE Xperia X10 mini, i installed Teeter, its opens, and closes imidiatly, with sorry.... I now, that it is question of resolution. Can anyone help me?

piyush7243

piyush7243

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Devices:Zte Blade

Hi, I have SE Xperia X10 mini, i installed Teeter, its opens, and closes imidiatly, with sorry.... I now, that it is question of resolution. Can anyone help me?

Thanks a lot. It also works on ZTE Blade

synet

synet

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 72 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Blade, HTC Touch HD
Thanks for this. Have also installed it on my Blade.

niphoet

niphoet

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
Thanks!

tabatt13

tabatt13

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

You can download the ZIP file from the link bellow: :lol:

The game works like a charm, its fun and very addictive, enjoy... :) Attached File  Desire_Teeter_Game.jpg   27.4KB   193 downloads

Thank You.

Reactor18

Reactor18

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
:D
Thank you! My friend's Droid came w/ this game installed. Since then I haver been searching so I can join in the fun too!

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
Thanks

Farandro

Farandro

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Devices:xperia x10
Thnxx

siggey

siggey

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 425 posts
  • Devices:ACER A1 LIQUID
The non-flash version works like a charm on a Acer liquid with liquidnext rom. Thanks

Posted Image

miracle.flame

miracle.flame

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Devices:Samsung Omnia II

Attached File  Teeter.zip   1.48MB   576 downloadsModified your version, no need to flash. Just unzip and install.

many thanks for this .apk version... works like a charm and none of those resolution glitches

obivader

obivader

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Devices:Nexus One- CM7-
Thank you!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users