Photo

Library doesn't work in newest version of Meridian Player (Noble)

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Mythrix

Mythrix

• Members
  • Pip
  • 33 posts
  • Devices:Acer Liquid
After I installed the latest version of Meridian Player, 0.14.1 (Noble), the library is completely empty, ie. there are no albums, and no songs are shown when I select (All) Songs. :)

Luckily I can still play songs from the Folder view...

Has anyone else gotten the same problem?

Auxx

Auxx

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 217 posts
Meridian has library? Never noticed...

Rob V

Rob V

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 91 posts
  • Devices:Motorola Droid

After I installed the latest version of Meridian Player, 0.14.1 (Noble), the library is completely empty

I just updated to 0.14.1 and have no problems (Motorola Droid).

Mythrix

Mythrix

• Members
  • Pip
  • 33 posts
  • Devices:Acer Liquid

Meridian has library? Never noticed...

With library, I mean the index of songs that Meridian reads in and that you can browse by album, artist or just song name. But all of those options says "No items."

I just updated to 0.14.1 and have no problems (Motorola Droid).

Oh... well I guess it might be my phone model then (Acer Liquid). :) *sigh* I'll just have to look for another one untill it works again.

Edit:
3/Cubed Music Player is pretty awesome! But it lacks selection of music folders, and I can't browse it by album instead of artist name.
MixZing seems pretty interesting and I can select which folder to play music from, so I guess I'll stick with that one for now. It also has an interesting auto-rating system which rates music based on whether I skip the songs or not, which I've actually wanted, but never actually looked for.

Edited by Mythrix, 23 March 2010 - 05:41 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users