Manila 3D on omnia

Guest magawa

Guest JunPhil

I believe the omnia isn't fast enough to display the 3D animations that's why it is disabled. Maybe making the objects smaller and removing the limiter code will make it happen.

Guest banu19

Hello! From what i know TF3D isn't using d3d, it use the opengl and the omnia has no opengl support but then the same thing was with the thc Kaiser and they managed it to work on it, we need somo 1 to work on an opengl driver for the omnia. until then is not posible. srry for my english :P

Guest DonCasio
Hello! From what i know TF3D isn't using d3d, it use the opengl and the omnia has no opengl support but then the same thing was with the thc Kaiser and they managed it to work on it, we need somo 1 to work on an opengl driver for the omnia. until then is not posible. srry for my english :P

kaiser has quallcomm processor... like other htc devices (excluding htc leo) (i had lg ks20/also with quallcomm/ & tf 3d worked). Omnia has intel processor... AND it won't work...

In other words... Just make up with it. This is impossible...

Edited by DonCasio

Guest DonCasio
couldnt manila be patched to use the standard drivers instead of gl es drivers? i'm not sure how to do it though.

People were working on that but with no good result. Though manilla was working, after puting phone into sleep it became dead. Only soft reset could help...

So if xda geeks haven't done it we also won't be able to do it.

There is a necessity to have a 3d chip. And as far as i know Omnia lacks a 3d chip.

but maybe someone can make it work with d3d... Still omnia is a powerfull device with good hardware.

Guest banu19
kaiser has quallcomm processor... like other htc devices (excluding htc leo) (i had lg ks20/also with quallcomm/ & tf 3d worked). Omnia has intel processor... AND it won't work...

In other words... Just make up with it. This is impossible...

I had a HTC Touch 3G aka Jade it had a qualcomm prossesor (MSM7225) and it didn't run TF3d i had the same problems that i have with the omnia white squares no images.

Guest magawa
People were working on that but with no good result. Though manilla was working, after puting phone into sleep it became dead. Only soft reset could help...

So if xda geeks haven't done it we also won't be able to do it.

There is a necessity to have a 3d chip. And as far as i know Omnia lacks a 3d chip.

but maybe someone can make it work with d3d... Still omnia is a powerfull device with good hardware.

plus one ...

omnia have only d3d drivers

and when we put the opengl driver omnia and other devices can't handle because its a very big driver

S.M : any body can make m3d uses d3d drivers? for me No ... How about U ? also N

Guest ebsbow

As I stated before, it does work. When I tested it there was some flipping going on in the back.

But no graphics..

Maybe just like most 3D games that do work on the Omnia, it may need an softdriver for 3D.

I wouldn't give up just yet.

What does the ps emulator use for drivers anyway?

Guest magawa
As I stated before, it does work. When I tested it there was some flipping going on in the back.

But no graphics..

Maybe just like most 3D games that do work on the Omnia, it may need an softdriver for 3D.

I wouldn't give up just yet.

What does the ps emulator use for drivers anyway?

3d games work with colors like beer and 3d test app work with and colors but in m3d only white graphics

I didnt use ps emulator I dont like it

Guest DonCasio
plus one ...

S.M : any body can make m3d uses d3d drivers? for me No ... How about U ? also N

Do you speak english?? :P

any body can make m3d uses d3d drivers? for me No ... How about U ? also No - what does it mean??

Edited by DonCasio

Guest DonCasio

Hey i found a tf3d on wqvga from incite forum. They have manilla 2.0 2.1 and 2.5... however we have to work somehow to work it for d3d.. Need devs because i don't know a thing from whta they are saying i their programmers language...

here are links to topics. Please register to see download links

http://www.lg-incite.com/index.php?topic=4303.0

[url="http://www.lg-incite.com/index.php?topic=4089.0"]http://www.lg-incite.com/index.php?topic=4089.0[/url]

[url="http://www.lg-incite.com/index.php?topic=4262.0"]http://www.lg-incite.com/index.php?topic=4262.0[/url][/codebox]

• 2 months later...
Guest magawa
Do you speak english?? :)

yes :)

the end ......

untill some body make some progress ... sorry

Edited by magawa

Guest Borna Ionut

hello every body here

I've found manila 3d for qvga ( ''not by me'' edited it and put the 3d driver )

here's the cab ( working but all white square screens ( 3d is working ) )

TF3D.cab

need support and team working to get it working perfectly on omnia

Why the file from your cab don't have any image when I opened with Manila Editor v.0.2?

When I open the 0a55f..._manila files from your cab with Manila Editor v.0.2 it don't have an image.

Guest magawa
Why the file from your cab don't have any image when I opened with Manila Editor v.0.2?

When I open the 0a55f..._manila files from your cab with Manila Editor v.0.2 it don't have an image.

aha !!!

you can do something and put any image for test . can you ?

Guest Selim YUKSEL

white graphics are mean that if there arent image files.. you can add new image files and try it. we saw that manila 3d working on Lg mobile. normaly they say that Lg not support 3d .. but working...

Guest styla

I have ectracted the cab and converted the files in png's..

They are not empty:D

Enjoy..

TF3D.rar

Edited by styla

Guest PayAndCry
I have ectracted the cab and converted the files in png's..

They are not empty:D

Enjoy..

So do I just have to overwrite the files in the windws folder?

Guest DonCasio

With no offense dudes... You have no progress.... ;)

This is impossible. I tried to work it out but no good results. Just like geeks from xdadevs... So make up with it... Or buy a better device.

• 2 months later...
Guest andrew.mazlim

This is impossible. I tried to work it out but no good results. Just like geeks from xdadevs... So make up with it... Or buy a better device.

:huh:

+1

:huh:

maybe I will go to andriod windows mobile is old now :(