WAD Concept Theme WVGA

Guest insane73

This theme and Wisbar has changed the way I look at my phone.

I have had WAD one day, so I am still learning.

After searching forums and threads everywhere, I have yet to see it on the I8000 forum.

I have this running on Omnia2 stock rom with no issues that I have noticed yet. (except NO landscape as of yet that I know of...will crash or freeze)

*Dgen has stated that a landscape mode is in the works

You must get Dgen conceptwvga, wisbar advanced desktop, and downloadtheme.rar. (which has wmpcontrols.cab)

Links and download are posted at the bottom.

I have also included some PSD files to use as a template to create your own tiles.

Screen03.png

A lot of work has gone into this theme from many people and I hope they get the recognition they deserve.

tutorial1m.jpg

tutorial1n.jpg

** The font I used is Century Gothic

***Sorry for the poor image size and quality of the tutorial. I posted an image.rar of this tutorial below to view in better quality.

You can get the WVGA version by Dgen HERE

You can get WAD trial HERE

You can get my alterations shown above-->Download theme.rar

This is the original Destri thread to look at for ideas.

Throttle Launcher also has a version of ConceptFS here by FireSlave

wad_concept_templates.rar

tutorialimage.rar

Edited by insane73

Guest Laruku Jr.

insane73, I've tried degen version before, it is a great theme. After I saw your version, I think I will comeback to use Concept Theme again. Thank you very much for your work. :)

Guest FerdiBorbon

in need of a guide/tutorial asap... got all the files i need but cant seem to add the concept theme...

i never tried WAD, but just messin around abit looks like u gotta build your theme from scratch, using the concept images etc as your widgets to make the theme look fresh..

correct me if im wrong..

Edited by FerdiBorbon

Guest kdkinc
in need of a guide/tutorial asap... got all the files i need but cant seem to add the concept theme...

i never tried WAD, but just messin around abit looks like u gotta build your theme from scratch, using the concept images etc as your widgets to make the theme look fresh..

correct me if im wrong..

+1

Getting an error .can't find short cut target. I'll add a shortcut start menu later to ses if that's a fix..

looks interesting.

How long is the software trial for ??

Thank You

:) ;)

Guest insane73
where can i get that image of the girl on your clock?

i dont have it in the concept package

My bad, done

----------------------------------

I am still making a basic tutorial with screen shots. If you cant wait, please check out links I have provided above as they are what I used.

I will try to be speedy:)

edit again:

I figured out how to make this easier for some. give me a few hours to compile a theme and I will up it to first post.

bkgrd2.rar

Edited by insane73

Guest FerdiBorbon
My bad, done

----------------------------------

I am still making a basic tutorial with screen shots. If you cant wait, please check out links I have provided above as they are what I used.

I will try to be speedy:)

edit again:

I figured out how to make this easier for some. give me a few hours to compile a theme and I will up it to first post.

Thank you so much looking forward to your lil creation for us :)

Guest jebise

yes i wanted this theme, hopefully you get a tut ready by this weekend so i can try it out. I hate work and i wann try out this theme :) was anyone able to find a cab of the latest wisbar?

Edited by jebise

Guest babyjosef17

Thank you very much for sharing this. Managed to make the concept vga work for me. was able to customize the links to working one.

That you very much for compiling your into a theme. It will be very easy for all of us. You are great!

Will try it out later.

Thanks for sharing! This is absolutely beautiful stuff. I do have problems creating the right shortcuts though. It's easy for programs, but i can't find a lot of information on to make player/e-mail/sms functions work without opening the program itself. Going to fire up Photoshop this weekend and see where this leads me.

Guest FerdiBorbon

im in creation mode now thanks to this lovely app!

ill post up my progress .. ill try and do a generic theme that should suit every one and share it ill be taking full advantage of the AMOLED screen and gather a whole bunch of HDR photographs :)

Guest darkworldzz

how about exporting the theme you made?? i am kind of stuck at what to do with the files given...the webby also kind of give nothing in information..

Guest FerdiBorbon

this i fun but very tiresome, still at it looks like this will take sometime, heres a screen shot just wanted to get your guys feedback on my progress thanks..

post-477113-1269622852_thumb.png

post-477113-1269622869_thumb.png

post-477113-1269622884_thumb.png

Edited by FerdiBorbon

insane73: can you tell me how to get the battery and date script up like on your first pic...

I'm still working on mine as well, but I can answer this one for you. If you want date as text:

1) in author mode long press -> add widget -> text -> custom text -> text to display -> insert variable ->

2)select Calendar - Day of the month

3)repeat first steps and select

4)Calendar - Month long name

For the battery as tex repeat first steps:

add System - Battery level

and then -for example - type in front of the variable batt: sot it will look like this: Batt: %batt%

You can also add battery as a meter, just create your own pic for it and then repeat first steps and instead of text select meter.