For thoes having trouble flashing i920

Guest fargot

For people having trouble, I just got mine to work with a win xp computer. After you install the CDMA driver with its setup utility, When you go to install the WinXP32bit driver (Wceusbsh.inf) get everything ready to install so all you have to do is click ok. Have the phone off and plug in the phone and you have to click install within a couple seconds once you see the battery charging your too late. Do this when you try to flash als

Guest fargot

Wait, I just installed one of the new Tardi4life roms, but how do I access my storage stuff from it? Is it impossible to get to my storage from a custom ROM?

Guest levytv
Wait, I just installed one of the new Tardi4life roms, but how do I access my storage stuff from it? Is it impossible to get to my storage from a custom ROM?

look for file explorer.

Guest fargot

Does anybody know how to change the registry to allow the microsoft lock screen to lock after a certain amount of time? I hate having samsung interfaces conflicting with microsoft interfaces. I wish it would just be one or the other but each of them have things I like about them.