• Please log in to reply
46 replies to this topic

sushiii

sushiii

• Members
  • Pip
  • 22 posts
  • Devices:
Finally, tried to fix the problem with behnaam, but the phone didn't react at all. I've just sent a message to acer...

canberry

canberry

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
OMG, my Liquid bricked
It suddenly disconnected with my PC when i was flashing the new bin 1.100.5. It turned off and i couldnt power it on. OMG, someone help me!!!!

demolition23

demolition23

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 83 posts
  • Devices:Acer Liquid
put it back on usb without closing the acer tool.

sukka69

sukka69

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Hard to tell if u havent asked? I have a special tool from acer that can revive bricked liquids, done it for 5 other members. PM me your gtalk and we can discuss it furthur.

Hi behnaam, how to PM you? My phone bricked too. Try every steps suggested, the phone not responding at all. Please help! Thanks.

mmick

mmick

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 244 posts
People, TRY:

- uninstall ALL Acer drivers/progs + custom (cooked) drivers + Acer flashing tools/drivers + Acer folders you may find
- reboot PC

(these previous 2 first steps are very important)

- let the phone charge for 1h (it may not react but battery should charge anyway)
- install again Acer ROM update tools/drivers
- unplug the phone and take the battery off
- wait 10 seconds and then press the power button (to eliminate every single energy)
- put the battery on
- run Acer Flashing Tool and wait until it tells you to plug the phone in
- press Volume Up + Camera button + Power button and *without releasing those buttons* (may be better to ask someone to help you) plug the USB cable in

I also had a problem once and I think I *forgot* to press the "power button" and it flashed anyway.

Try both ways.

sukka69

sukka69

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Hi behnaam, how to PM you? My phone bricked too. Try every steps suggested, the phone not responding at all. Please help! Thanks.

HI Behnaam, I did not get your reply, my gtalk username is sukka69. Can you share with me how to revive the bricked phone. Thanks.

Borkata

Borkata

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 320 posts
  • Devices:HTC EVO 3D; NI ADAM Tablet

HI Behnaam, I did not get your reply, my gtalk username is sukka69. Can you share with me how to revive the bricked phone. Thanks.

Behnaam is very busy man and there are too many complains like yours, so not long ago he posted that refuse to help unless being payed for time taken to help. So maybe you should keep that in mind.

heekah

heekah

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts
  • Devices:acer liquid e s100

Nop, didn't work either... ;)
I have just received the phone today... disguted...
I'll try to bring im to warranty, I think it'll work, but I'll have to wait for some weeks...

i facing the same problem too, so acer repair it for u? hope to hear u soon

gorde1

gorde1

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Yeah it should have about 30% left in it, my liquid arrived with a faulty battery so I had to get me a new one as well.

If you got another device with a single cell lipo battery you could try charging it with that, just make sure the current is under 1A.

I ordered 2 liquid e's from Fido , both came with defective batteries. 1 rooted fine the other immediately bricked. I am trying to follow the tutorials to unbrick but havent mastered it yet. Worst Phone I ever owed :unsure:

marcozambi

marcozambi

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts
I have a problem. I think my doughter pushed some wired button combo and wiped or damaged bootloader.
Some day ago she triggered some weird combination that popped up a never-seen-before prompt, asking if I'd like to wipe bootloader (or something similar).
Using Volume buttons I selected "No" and rebooted. Everything went smoothly.
This time maybe she cought me off guard.

When I try to normally boot the phone screens lighten up but remains void. You can see that the screen is backlighted but no acer logo appears.
I followed malez suggestions to try to access bootloader mode (camera + volUp + power) but even if the phone vibrates two times, screen remains always void (even if backlightened).

I hope you have suggestions... My first Liquid has been stolen and this second one is (maybe) bricked. Sob. :)

AlexzOzO®

AlexzOzO®

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Devices:Acer Liquid E Ferrari Special

Try this :

1. Pull battery in and usb cable to phone and pc
Press in order and without releasing
1. < (back button)
2. Camera
3. (power) not always necessary
Bootloader should appear. If that doesn't work unplug usb and unplugg battery and retry.

If this still does not work you can also try this
1. turn off your phone (and unplug usb if plugged)
2. press camera + volume up and then without releasing this two buttons hit power and the phone will vibrate two times. Release all buttons.
3. take the battery out and put it back (don't touch any button on the phone)
4. connect the usb to your computer and you will the acer logo and then bootloader will pop up.

Here you can reflash a correct boot.img and system.img. If you don't have one, I can give you.

Keep us in touch

I have flash a custom rom in my liquid e, but it keeps on rebooting. I have root access and use the Malezrecovery. Can anyone help me. I have already flash 3 Custom Roms. Please Help. Thank you in advance.

AlexzOzO® ---(_ _#)---! ︻Kill▅▆▇◤ Posted Image

Chewy11

Chewy11

Snowboarder

• MoDaCo Gold
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 372 posts
  • Interests:Snowboarding, Android
  • Devices:Nexus7, Galaxy Nexus, Infuse
  • Twitter:@chewy1177

I have a problem. I think my doughter pushed some wired button combo and wiped or damaged bootloader.
Some day ago she triggered some weird combination that popped up a never-seen-before prompt, asking if I'd like to wipe bootloader (or something similar).
Using Volume buttons I selected "No" and rebooted. Everything went smoothly.
This time maybe she cought me off guard.

When I try to normally boot the phone screens lighten up but remains void. You can see that the screen is backlighted but no acer logo appears.
I followed malez suggestions to try to access bootloader mode (camera + volUp + power) but even if the phone vibrates two times, screen remains always void (even if backlightened).

I hope you have suggestions... My first Liquid has been stolen and this second one is (maybe) bricked. Sob. :)

Try to install Malez recovery

-Asus Nexus 7 - Samsung Galaxy Nexus - Logitech Revue Google TV - HTC EVO 3D GSM - Samsung Infuse - I LOVE Snowboarding -

RYRAN

RYRAN

• Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts
  • Devices:acer liquid e

I have flash a custom rom in my liquid e, but it keeps on rebooting. I have root access and use the Malezrecovery. Can anyone help me. I have already flash 3 Custom Roms. Please Help. Thank you in advance.

i had the same problem...easy fix though, pull the battery, boot into recovery (power,voldown,camera), do a factory data reset, flash a working rom (or restore a nandroid back up), reboot and you should be all good

Master_T

Master_T

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 591 posts
Guys, a friend of mine has the exact same problem, but I read benhaam doesn't help with this stuff anymore. Anyone happens by chance to have the tool he was talking about? Can you pass it to me?

Edited by Master_T, 15 July 2011 - 10:39 AM.

walldorf

walldorf

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
I have a same problem with Acer Liquid E.@behnaam any Help?

dankey

dankey

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
My A1 was bricked too.

Press Power , the LCD backlight flash once and down.
no picture.

connect to battery change. no battery icon.

connect to pc, no response.

I have tried all way( camera+ VOL+ +Power, < + camera).
but still can't bring it back.

I googled this issue.
some people said using JTAG to flash bootloader can repair it.

any people know the detail?

Sexy.Devil

Sexy.Devil

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts
  • Devices:Acer Liquid E Ferrari
Anyone with solutions ??
I tried to upgrade but upgrade stopped.
Phone - Acer Liquid E Ferrari Edition.
Completely blank, nothing happens when i press power button. Cannot enter recovery, pc does not show any recognition.
But once when i pressed "<"+"Vol.Down"+"Power" then pc recognized it and started installing drivers. That time I tried to flash it using Acer A1 DL Tool. But that also stopped.

Everything Balances.
• »тнể●๋•کểxý●๋• ●๋•d€√!ℓ♥●๋•™

Ma7moud

Ma7moud

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 558 posts
  • Devices:Acer Liquid A1
  • Twitter:@9_CanZ

Anyone with solutions ??
I tried to upgrade but upgrade stopped.
Phone - Acer Liquid E Ferrari Edition.
Completely blank, nothing happens when i press power button. Cannot enter recovery, pc does not show any recognition.
But once when i pressed "<"+"Vol.Down"+"Power" then pc recognized it and started installing drivers. That time I tried to flash it using Acer A1 DL Tool. But that also stopped.

I don't know for sure but looks like a corrupt bootloader, don't know how to fix that

Phone : Acer Liquid A1 (Color: Red)
BIN : 4.002.14.EMEA.GEN1

Recovery: TWRP
ROM : CM 7.2 (Ainillia version) (128MHz ~ 960MHz - Smartass V2) (Thanks lupohirp, Thepasto, Ainillia and the team)

Sexy.Devil

Sexy.Devil

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts
Do you know how to flash Acer ???
I used Acer A1 DL Tool to flash it but it cannot detect the device.
Where will I get the correct .bin file ?

Everything Balances.

Sexy.Devil

Sexy.Devil

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts
Hey, I flashed my acer, but now when I switch on the phone, it shows the acer logo then the empty battery with a red triangle and exclamation mark.
When I connect it to pc it shows charging. If I press the power button it shows battery with a cord.
What shoud I do further ??

Everything Balances.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users