Ainillia

Ainillia

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 124 posts
  • Interests:Everything related to technology
  • Devices:Acer A1

Hey, I flashed my acer, but now when I switch on the phone, it shows the acer logo then the empty battery with a red triangle and exclamation mark.
When I connect it to pc it shows charging. If I press the power button it shows battery with a cord.
What shoud I do further ??

Let it charge slowly a couple of hours. Then retry. Bettery seems empty or worse.

Want to Posted Image ?

Or maybe i'm loosing my time devlopping ? :mellow:

Rockstead

Rockstead

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Devices:Acer Liquid E
Sorry to revive an old thread but I really need the help.

I had a stock Acer Liquid E phone that had never been modifiedt and I think I totally messed up my wife's phone and I'm in trouble, I really need some help here.

My Liquid E was previously on Fido and it had 2.1 on it and my friend gave it to me and it worked fine on Roger's just by placing in a Roger's Sim Card.

I went to Acer.Ca and I followed the instructions to apply the Froyo 2.2 update, I placed the update.zip and the image folder on the root of my SD card and followed the procdedures for rebooting, but instead of putting on a Fido 2.2 version, I put on the Roger's version.

After 40 minutes, the phone never restarted, I pushed the power button and now when it starts, it just shows some red colors and does not start.

I even followed the procedures for a clean boot (hard reset) and it still doesn't restart but sometimes it will show those weird colours and then nothing.

Here is a summary of what it wil show me:

1. I can get to clean boot menu and reset it but it doesn't change anything.

2. If I plug in usb I can see battery picture charging.

3. Sometimes I can see funny colours on startup but never an android or acer logo.

4. Sometimes I will see a Parition checksum error. Fail: load checksum partition

I will try anything guys, I really appreciate anything you can help me do go get this up and running, preferably on Froyo 2.2

Edited by Rockstead, 08 January 2013 - 06:16 PM.

end222

end222

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 105 posts
  • Devices:Acer liquid A1
Download acer download tools and try flashing with it a .bin file while the phone is in recovery mode

Rockstead

Rockstead

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
I let it charge and then I did a clean boot again but this time I noticed there was a very faint android and acer logo, it was very difficult to see because it was so dark.

I was then able to also get the phone in recovery mode with the triangle and exclimation mark.

So ill get the download tool as soon as I get home, now which BIN file do I choose? Do I get it from the acer site and download the latest Roger's 2.2 file? Because it doesn't have a .BIN extension, if not, which one?

Thanks so much for replying.

Ma7moud

Ma7moud

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 558 posts
  • Devices:Acer Liquid A1
  • Twitter:@9_CanZ
I suggest this one if you have a Liquid E with 512 MB RAM

http://hotfile.com/d..._A_bin.zip.html

Phone : Acer Liquid A1 (Color: Red)
BIN : 4.002.14.EMEA.GEN1

Recovery: TWRP
ROM : CM 7.2 (Ainillia version) (128MHz ~ 960MHz - Smartass V2) (Thanks lupohirp, Thepasto, Ainillia and the team)

Rockstead

Rockstead

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

I suggest this one if you have a Liquid E with 512 MB RAM

http://hotfile.com/d..._A_bin.zip.html

Thanks but how do I know if mine is 512? I can't boot it up to verify?

my part # is XP H480Q 098
MFG Date 2010

Rockstead

Rockstead

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
Thanks to both the replies, I was able to get the phone in recovery mode and I flashed with the BIN suggested above and it is back working again, thank you! In addition, the 2.2 is amazing, that BIN is so fast and smooth compared to 2.1, I love the improved functionality and the lock screen is great, the Acer Gui is really nice.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users