thekevster's CF03 6.5 ROMS 23541

Guest thekevster

Guest jay865

Hi, could someone help me out.

I never flashed a phone before and I have a few questions about these ROMs. I would like to to flash to one of Kevster's cf03 roms like M2d or floTanium. Do these still have the WinMo games like Bubble Breaker and dice? Will I still have WiFi, media player, camera, radio, etc? I'm still nervous about bricking my Omnia :) but I really want to try this! ;)

Also, I have Windows Vista, will that be a problem?

Edited by jay865

Guest thekevster
Hi, could someone help me out.

I never flashed a phone before and I have a few questions about these ROMs. I would like to to flash to one of Kevster's cf03 roms like M2d or floTanium. Do these still have the WinMo games like Bubble Breaker and dice? Will I still have WiFi, media player, camera, radio, etc? I'm still nervous about bricking my Omnia :) but I really want to try this! ;)

Also, I have Windows Vista, will that be a problem?

bubble breaker and dice have been removed but i think there is a cab for them somewhere. radio has been taking out as well and i'm positive there is a cab for it. you will still have wifi, media player, camera and all of the crucial stuff. the only things that have been taken out are the games and all of the samsung stuff. as for flashing on vista, i have only ever flashed on xp and windows 7 so i'm not sure what problems you might encounter with vista. maybe someone who has flashed with vista can you help you out with that.

Guest jay865
bubble breaker and dice have been removed but i think there is a cab for them somewhere. radio has been taking out as well and i'm positive there is a cab for it. you will still have wifi, media player, camera and all of the crucial stuff. the only things that have been taken out are the games and all of the samsung stuff. as for flashing on vista, i have only ever flashed on xp and windows 7 so i'm not sure what problems you might encounter with vista. maybe someone who has flashed with vista can you help you out with that.

I found a list of cabs here

http://www.modaco.com/content/i900-general...ons-repository/

Do you know if these will work in WM6.5? I'd like to keep some of the original features -Dice, Bubble Breaker, TV out, radio, and a few others. I'm still not exactly clear on how to install a cab. has anyone use the files from the link and had any success? I really don't want to lose those features and not be able to get them back.

Also, anyone who has used vista let me know.

Guest bearhntr

I have installed this ROM to my phone, and so - far so good. It looks really nice.

I have two problems so far...

1) When I hit the top bar and go into COMM MANAGER - the WIFI option is greyed out and cannot be turned on.

2) When I then go to the COMM folder and use the CM WIFI Wiz.. I am not seeing any of the networks that I can normally see - nor do I see a place where I can MANUALLY add the hidden network that I use at work. Previous ROMs I was able to manually add the 'hidden' network (the SSID is not broadcast) and connect to it. I see no place where I can manually add a wifi network.

I love the Windows 7 looks of the ROMs - well the icons and the active wallpaper for the weather screens is SUPER NICE...now if I can just get my WiFi working.

*BH*

Guest bearhntr

OKAY.

Have just found another - what I would call a bug since flashing to this ROM.

I have noticed that I am having all kinds of problems with the device dropping my DATA CONNECTION. I used to never get the screen/prompt that my device was re-establishing a DATA CONNECTION (the #777 screen).

Now it seems everytime my screen is off for more than about 15-20 minutes - I have to wait for the #777 screen to go away before I can do anything data related... Any Ideas???

Thanks,

*BH*