• Please log in to reply
85 replies to this topic

nexi

nexi

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Devices:Samsung Omnia II i8000
Once I Flashed the rom (used Octans Mini) my Samsung Omnia II's interface is in Italian :huh:.
Did I mess up anywhere? I wasn't paying attention to the screen because I assume I was suppose to let it install on its own. After it was done flashing...interface was entirely in Italian....

I only used the PDA because my Omnia II is an i8000L

Edit: It's because I didn't use the CSC file, I read in another post it may or may not mess up my Omnia so I just installed the PDA file.

Edited by nexi, 26 April 2010 - 04:37 AM.

Charmed Empress

Charmed Empress

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Devices:Samsung i8000 Omnia II
This is a wonderful ROM. Much faster than last year's IJ9 ROM. But not as fast as the ROM from twu2. But I still love it because of the presence of Samsung MainMenu which is my favorite interface. ;-)

The only problem I have with this ROM is when I change the keyboard to 12 Keypad and enable the XT9, after 2 characters, I got stuck there. It won't work. Luckily I usually use the Qwerty keyboard so this is not a problem for me.

I did the upgrade with eboot, pda, phone and csc. All of it, just in case everyone is wondering.

mymimi

mymimi

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts
can some give the clock in cab from this rom?

deathst

deathst

• Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts
can someone make a cab for the mainmenu please?

Man12529

Man12529

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 71 posts
  • Devices:Omnia 2
any one have problem with plum key pad... i can't seem to open it after installing this CSC...

imanzadeh

imanzadeh

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
the PDA parts 2 of 2, http://www.mediafire...HW_40.part2.rar doesent extract by 7zip !!!! and say error.... are 2 part of PDA file necessary for flashing omnia2 or only part 1 f PDA file is enough?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users