Help for a starter?

Guest jasup

Guest jasup

Hi

Just got my nexus one and im kinda lost, i spent 2 days testing everything so far i have some issues

-I installed the Desire OS we can find here, but is there a possiblity to get ride of some software bundled with? and does it means i can no longer have Air Update by google?

The ERD79 update zip download is dead on the topic(sticky one) , does anybody have a mirror?

I really want the air update from google, but many things are great with custom OS....including the bigger RAM (100 vs 250m)

the Sens UI crash quite a lot, is canyogen any different?

any more tips for a starter? thx

Guest thebroom
Hi

Just got my nexus one and im kinda lost, i spent 2 days testing everything so far i have some issues

-I installed the Desire OS we can find here, but is there a possiblity to get ride of some software bundled with? and does it means i can no longer have Air Update by google?

The ERD79 update zip download is dead on the topic(sticky one) , does anybody have a mirror?

I really want the air update from google, but many things are great with custom OS....including the bigger RAM (100 vs 250m)

the Sens UI crash quite a lot, is canyogen any different?

any more tips for a starter? thx

From what I've read you don't get the ota updates from google, unless you go back to the stock rom. Usually the things included in the google updates are already in the mods (i.e. multitouch). The desire rom is not stable yet, but cyanogen or MDC are stable and less likely to crash but who wants to give up the sense ui? :P

Guest jasup

but for exemple i would like to uninstalle the waveecure beta and it doesnt allow me with the sens ui package.... plus it crash a lot (i misscliked on radio fm and crash :x)

how can i check if i installed the correct on eand can use OTA?

Edited by jasup