Alek_J

Alek_J

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 65 posts
  • Devices:Samsung GT-B7610 OmniaPRO
Hello
I have installed the samsung dialer in order to get a quicker incoming phonecall reaction time which seems to be successful - the reaction time is down from 8 to some 3 seconds.
On the other hand I got this dialer which seems not too useful with the Daskalos's 23547 megalite rom which I have (not the one that is discussed in this topic). The dialpad has a scroll bar on the right hand side and more importantly its buttons (apart from the digits) do not work. As a result I cannot go from the dialpad to call history or the phonebook.
Someone has written that one needs to replace some dll-s in order to get it to look properly. Would someone be kind enough to upload a set of those dll-s?
And how to make the samsung dialpad's buttons to work properly?

20x

20x

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 301 posts

Hello
I have installed the samsung dialer in order to get a quicker incoming phonecall reaction time which seems to be successful - the reaction time is down from 8 to some 3 seconds.
On the other hand I got this dialer which seems not too useful with the Daskalos's 23547 megalite rom which I have (not the one that is discussed in this topic). The dialpad has a scroll bar on the right hand side and more importantly its buttons (apart from the digits) do not work. As a result I cannot go from the dialpad to call history or the phonebook.
Someone has written that one needs to replace some dll-s in order to get it to look properly. Would someone be kind enough to upload a set of those dll-s?
And how to make the samsung dialpad's buttons to work properly?

I have attached the dialer file which you need to put and replace in your windows folder. Disable OEM skin first and then use Xtask or other program to kill the process cprog.exe and then replace these files.

Still two buttons of this skin won't work as they direct to Samsung log and Samsung address book. So in order to make them work you will have to install these two cabs too.

I presume you have already installed the oem dialer from daskalos files.

Sorry couldn't make a cab out of it due to lack of time.

Attached Files

Alek_J

Alek_J

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 65 posts
  • Devices:Samsung GT-B7610 OmniaPRO
As for Office Beta replacement,

Try this link

http://rapidshare.com/files/377941207/i8000nxxjd3_office.cab.html

this works fine.

VOODOOS!L

VOODOOS!L

• Members
  • Pip
  • 40 posts
  • Devices:Samsung Omnia PRO B7610 AZERTY
besides the StreamPlayer, I think there was also some kind of DLNA player application of Samsung in the original roms. Is it possible to extract that one as well? Or did I overlook it in the current archives?

Thanks!

xbongx

xbongx

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 120 posts
  • Devices:B7610, Nokia E71, HP iPAQ6965
i think were going back here we got a lot of updated samsung apps n a little modification so i think these might be the base for now...

JC2 has confirmed to have difficulties in WIFI..

stay tuned!!!

asjoke

asjoke

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Devices:SAMSUNG OMNIA PRO
Hi all, digged up my SAMSUNG OMNIA PRO, and flashed it with this megalite from Daskalos, its working like a charm, thnx again for all ur great work, just one thing, how to edit the homescreen shortcuts,, for example i dont like to use the IE as browser but want to change it to Opera 10, well hope to hear some good advice from u experts, greetz and have a great weekend B)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users