Annoying problem with the back cover

Guest jazzk

Guest jazzk

So now that I've had the Desire for a few days, I've noticed that the back cover no longer sits completely tight against the phone. So when I handle the device, it makes little clicks as I'm putting pressure on it.

Anybody else notice this? Anybody got any ideas of a quick fix?

Thanks

Guest scotch whisky
So now that I've had the Desire for a few days, I've noticed that the back cover no longer sits completely tight against the phone. So when I handle the device, it makes little clicks as I'm putting pressure on it.

Thanks

There are two tiny tabs at the bottom of the cover. Make sure you locate the tabs correctly i.e fit the bottom of the cover first.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Daroxx

Thanks

I have the same problem. After opening the back cover for 2 or 3 times, this one is no more closing perfectly just on one side. It seems that the internal mini-hook is not able to reach a fix and stable position. Really frustrating on a 500 euro device. Do you think is something replaceable under warranty?

Thanks