Do you love your Omnia?

Guest Teflanzy

i love it

especially after learning how to cook my own rom

i still a newbie but still i made my own rom and its working like a charm

Guest jebise

I hate it because you can customize is so much and flashing different ROM's (time consuming) and the openGL drivers suck and low RAM, I love it because you can customize it so much and get it just the way you want and custom ROM's help the RAM issue.

I still have my fingers crossed that samsung is going to pull a fast one on us and provide a huge update that fixes RAM and opengl issues.

Guest speedfrog
I hate it because you can customize is so much and flashing different ROM's (time consuming) and the openGL drivers suck and low RAM, I love it because you can customize it so much and get it just the way you want and custom ROM's help the RAM issue.

I still have my fingers crossed that samsung is going to pull a fast one on us and provide a huge update that fixes RAM and opengl issues.

WTF?

first you say "I hate it because you can customize is so much and flashing different ROM's" then "I love it because you can customize it so much and get it just the way you want"

Guest redzone321
WTF?

first you say "I hate it because you can customize is so much and flashing different ROM's" then "I love it because you can customize it so much and get it just the way you want"

both valid points!

lol

i like my phone , wish it had a bit more ram. like even 30 mb would make the difference. but with a nice titanium theme and wm 6.5.5 it works great.

Guest prosxpal

I love it. All in one. :P

Only I wish I had more ram. Btw do your operas show flash?

And I wish I've known some way to sync my tasks and to-dos without outlook.(win7)

Guest jebise
WTF?

yes i know very hypocritical of myself, but that is how i feel. The amount of time i have to spend tweaking the phone is just to much, samsung should have fixed some the the major issues like low RAM so we don't have to flash custom ROM's and tweak. But aside from tweaking some parts to get the most usable RAM there is the customization part which i like getting the right apps the home screen all that.

Guest abdelrahim

Love it.....I have used xda and xda stealth before for over 5 years....the latter is the worst phone and therefore Ihad to buy Nokia 5800 but only used it for 6 months....now Iam very happy with Omnia.....

Guest Jim McKenzie

I used O1 for like a year and a half and I was very satisfied, especially when I started to flash and customize it.

I bought O2 nearly a month ago and since I managed IGO8 to work and also flashed it, I woudn`t trade it for any other WM device.

Works like a charm, great phone. My personal best buy..

Guest Albertri

I would'nt say I love it but I Ilike it.

Omnia 2 may not be a perfect WM device nor any other brands out there.

So far been using Omnia 2 now since it was launch sold my Diamond2 for this hehehe... Oh and flashed my OS countless of times and now using Rodrigo's cooked rom with sense 2.5 :P now dont even dreaming of having HD2 lols.

Guest kawgirlval69

love it customizable as it gets...easily customized.....most issues are tweakable....might run a tad low on ram here n there but if you know what youre doing(without the need of a custom rom) you can make this not so much of an issue..(with a custom rom) almost no issue. plus if you want an app its probably out there and not that hard to find... i can do 4 things at once and it not bobble...

Guest babyjosef17
I love it. All in one. :P

Only I wish I had more ram. Btw do your operas show flash?

And I wish I've known some way to sync my tasks and to-dos without outlook.(win7)

Second to this. This is why I love Omnia 2. It is truly "all in one"

Always considering replacing my phone but cannot find "any" phone that can match all the features built in to the phone. If I switch, there is always something missing, something that I will miss from my O2.

That is why I love my O2. Everything I want, I have, if it doesn't, I install.

Great Phone. Great Price! Never forget that, Price! Value for money

Guest msra6la2
Whouldn´t it be interesting how many love their Omnia 2?

yes I love it. It would be better if they could release some of the RAM memory reserved for Signals (64mb) to Accessible RAM section (it's quite mind boggling that they reserved so much RAM for signals, the Google Nexus One reserves 41mb of RAM for signals and things run very smoothly on the N1. If they release 23mb of RAM to Acessible RAM we'd get 89mb of RAM on stock/ customised full ROM(s) and at least 100mb of RAM on customised Lite/Ultra-lite ROM(s))

Guest Khisha

Checked Love and Hate it.

I love it because of functionality and customization it allows.

I hate it because it does everything, except being a phone.

I always care another phone with me as a backup, cause this peace of s*** is going to hang, shut down, loose network (you name it) just when you need to call, or expecting important call.

Guest 6laz3r
Whouldn´t it be interesting how many love their Omnia 2?

love it! but still would've preferred some more RAM and better gaming performance...

Guest Nablet

I love it. I use Office on a daily basis and it's just made my life easy. Also, I don't really see a problem with the RAM, do you really need to run more than six programmes on it simultaneously? If so you should get a laptop. Also there's a great community working on this phone. The one problem I have is that none of the custom ROMs work for me, I have to use a combination of a Chinese nb0 and an official ROM to get the internet working. It's a shame but I don't really have much of a choice and the only real problem with the official ROMs is that they contain A LOT of rubbish apps.

The one thing I do wish is Samsung fully supporting this phone, but as they're not this will b my last Samsung phone.

Guest surethom

I would not say I hate it or love it, but i would love it more if Samsung would release a flipping firmware update to fix the really really slow threaded sms.

Edited by surethom

Guest Anhhai

Samsung should stick to just making TVs as this phone sucks. I've had my Omnia 2 now for 4 months and it's constantly frozen, slow etc. Definitely the RAM (or lack thereof) and Touchwiz killed it for this phone. People blame Windows Mobile, but the HD2 is also WinMo and leaves the O2 for dead.

Compared it side by side with my HD2. Hard reset both phones and started them at the same time. The HD2 had loaded it's Sense interface while the O2 was still on the splash screen. Sure 200mhz and extra RAM on the HD2, but how much difference can it make?

Can't wait to trade this piece of crap in for the HTC Desire.

Guest triplex76

are you joking right?

I got both O2 and LEO ... and the htc is the most unstable phone ever made. It has a crappy cam (video and photo) it has no video output ... it has crappy capacitive screen too much sensitive and you can't use anything different from your finger so office is out of question.

yes it's fast but the O2 with a custom rom is right on par...

not to mention it has the dimensions of a billboard...ah,and i was forgetting the worst autonomy ever ...neither one day of life ... when O2 is able to reach 3 full says with no intense use.

and the O2 does more for cheaper ... and it has a spectacular display compared to the one on the LEO... again crap!

Edited by triplex76

Guest sinancetinkaya

I love omnia 2 a lot because

+ impressive battery life

+ System level audio routing (in audio gain settings)

+ Perfect amoled screen

+ Hardware h264 decoding, unbelievable!

I've never suffered from lack of speed, besides I always keep CPU in the low performance mode

I miss DPad though...

Edited by sinancetinkaya