Photo

[ROM]Ninja4hire *NinjaToday* (DG21) v6.5m (21914)

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
226 replies to this topic

amdzero

amdzero

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,343 posts
  • Devices:i920 Omnia 2

Is it? Not even with Showaco?

Its not based on titanium, but it is made by samsung. Its not a plugin-system like splugins, its more like mobileshell (obviously lighter).

buffpatel

buffpatel

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts
Hey, I noticed on my phone now that Daylight Savings Time ended, my clock is displayed strangely. It's like the numbers are shifted to the right and no longer in the white area for the numbers. I tried re-formatting my phone and even tried installing a new clock font but nothing resolved it. Is anyone else having this issue? Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance.

Ninja4Hire

Ninja4Hire

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 519 posts
  • Devices:Vzw - Samsung Omnia i920
  • Twitter:@ninja4hire

Hey, I noticed on my phone now that Daylight Savings Time ended, my clock is displayed strangely. It's like the numbers are shifted to the right and no longer in the white area for the numbers. I tried re-formatting my phone and even tried installing a new clock font but nothing resolved it. Is anyone else having this issue? Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance.

Yeah I didn't see that one coming lol. I don't have the rom installed, but I assume it is because of the sun icon. When DLS is on the sun icon appears to the right of your clock. Try to install one of my other clocks without the manilla clock style. The manilla style clock is not the clock style that came with Today.

iamandrewww

iamandrewww

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts
Were the shortcuts fixed yet? They don't change when I hold an icon.
+ It seems like my computer does not detect my phone, and my phone also freezes when it is plugged in.

Edited by iamandrewww, 28 November 2010 - 06:58 AM.

Plebius20

Plebius20

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
  • Devices:Samsung Omnia i920
  • Twitter:@Mawcuzz
I have read all 12 pages of posts and saw that nothing has been mentioned of a fix for the shortcuts issue. I absolutely love this ROM and am planning on keeping it until I upgrade in another year or so, I wish I could change the shortcut to another media player, instead of the one cooked in, I have been having issues with it and wish to customize this more. Any ideas or fixes??

amdzero

amdzero

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,343 posts
  • Devices:i920 Omnia 2

I have read all 12 pages of posts and saw that nothing has been mentioned of a fix for the shortcuts issue. I absolutely love this ROM and am planning on keeping it until I upgrade in another year or so, I wish I could change the shortcut to another media player, instead of the one cooked in, I have been having issues with it and wish to customize this more. Any ideas or fixes??

without reading all 12 pages, could you briefly explain what short cuts you are talking about?

Plebius20

Plebius20

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
  • Devices:Samsung Omnia i920
  • Twitter:@Mawcuzz

without reading all 12 pages, could you briefly explain what short cuts you are talking about?

Changing the media player from the standard cooked in one to another. Under the shortcuts section if you hold it down it brings up a "change" option, and then it just loads and never opens another window to change the shortcuts... I have left this ROM and moved onto one of yours AMD.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users