[ROM]Ninja4hire *NinjaToday* (DG21) v6.5m (21914)

Guest Ninja4Hire

Guest snapz54

ninja,

when I click on the notification number for texts nothing happens? when i click on email or phone it launches the respective programs but nothing on text/mms notification?

also the screen it launches into is sooo sexy, everything works except for the go to message button, reply and save work, but "go to message" does nothing?

regardless, you've given the O2 new life and hope. check your tip jar sir.

Guest Ninja4Hire
ninja,

when I click on the notification number for texts nothing happens? when i click on email or phone it launches the respective programs but nothing on text/mms notification?

also the screen it launches into is sooo sexy, everything works except for the go to message button, reply and save work, but "go to message" does nothing?

regardless, you've given the O2 new life and hope. check your tip jar sir.

Thank you sir!!

Yeah the message button does not work. This is an issue with Samsung Today not really belonging to the Omnia 2. I am still trying to figure out how to incorporate "jinbox.exe" into the rom. I think that will fix the messaging issue. FYI Jinbox is the totally skinned Samsung email app that did not come with the Omnia 2

Guest snapz54
Thank you sir!!

Yeah the message button does not work. This is an issue with Samsung Today not really belonging to the Omnia 2. I am still trying to figure out how to incorporate "jinbox.exe" into the rom. I think that will fix the messaging issue. FYI Jinbox is the totally skinned Samsung email app that did not come with the Omnia 2

I'm so stoked your wheels are turning regarding jinbox, if anyone can crack it you can ninja. We have faith in you!

Guest Ninja4Hire
How is this new release set different from the old thread?

Is there anything other than the UI?

Nope it's basically the same thing. Oh I did add RSS back in, but other than that its the same ;)

Guest snapz54

okay, I tried to change the wallpaper in samsung display settings... no dice. it gave me an error message, can't remember specifics but something along the lines of "you can't change the wallpaper of today plugin"

what say you sir?

Guest Shemmy
okay, I tried to change the wallpaper in samsung display settings... no dice. it gave me an error message, can't remember specifics but something along the lines of "you can't change the wallpaper of today plugin"

what say you sir?

That's because you can't change the wallpaper of the Samsung Today plugin. There's a thread here in the main i8000/i920 section about this.

Guest snapz54
That's because you can't change the wallpaper of the Samsung Today plugin. There's a thread here in the main i8000/i920 section about this.

12 pages... I'll start reading

Guest kdkinc

It just keeps getting better and better ;) ;)

Thank You

Ninja ;)

:P :P

These don't appear to work with Samsung "new Update"

to install these WALLPAPERS SEE POST #1 follow link to Yohng guide :P

TodayContainerRC.zip water swirl

TodayContainerRC.zip Flag

TodayContainerRC.zip gchris Carbon

TodayContainerRC.zip Bubbles

TodayContainerRC.zip Red Texture

post-499047-1270981518_thumb.png

post-499047-1271000133_thumb.png

post-499047-1271010709_thumb.png

post-499047-1271013832_thumb.png

post-499047-1271022500_thumb.png

Edited by kdkinc

Guest Ninja4Hire
It just keeps getting better and better ;) ;)

Thank You

Ninja :P

:P :P

LOOKS GOOD!

I'm gonna write a quick post on how to change the background for people who don't already know or have the tools. Maybe later today or tomorrow morning ;)

Guest Ninja4Hire
I'm very happy with it ;)

Yeah I actually like the straight black look, and you have way more bars then I do lol!!! I get no signal at home or work.

Edited by Ninja4Hire

Guest Ninja4Hire

Next I will try to complete my SMS theme. Still a little buggy, but hopefully I can work it out. The colors and layout need a little adjusting.

post-327098-1271033952_thumb.png

Guest the sandman

Hey Ninja4Hire, i really like both of your ROMS but im not sure which to get? which one do you think is the better, more stabble, etc. one? i really like this one but if the SMS button doesnt work on the home page then idk if i wanna mess with it, but i do like that your working on the SMS jinbox thing. Thanks a lot for all your hard work and will be flashing one of your ROMS soon hopefully

Guest fargot

Thanks again for the rom if you can get that working does that mean we can actually have text messaging where we dont have to wait 10 seconds for the screen to load and then another 5 seconds for the next message to come up and then wait for it to send a message and then reload it. I don't see how to omnia can take a 5mp picture but it cant load a few words on a screen within a reasonble amount of time like a normal phone.

Guest Shemmy
Next I will try to complete my SMS theme. Still a little buggy, but hopefully I can work it out. The colors and layout need a little adjusting.

post-327098-1271033952_thumb.png

I'm currently using your SMS theme that's posted over on XDA. Will this one be different?

Guest Ninja4Hire
Hey Ninja4Hire, i really like both of your ROMS but im not sure which to get? which one do you think is the better, more stabble, etc. one? i really like this one but if the SMS button doesnt work on the home page then idk if i wanna mess with it, but i do like that your working on the SMS jinbox thing. Thanks a lot for all your hard work and will be flashing one of your ROMS soon hopefully

If you are gonna flash one of my roms, I would try the Today one first. The roms are basically the same, but this has the Today and the Main Menu. You have the ability to switch back to regular Titanium and start menu at anytime. Then if you end up not using the Today at all, you can just flash the other rom.

Guest Ninja4Hire
Thanks again for the rom if you can get that working does that mean we can actually have text messaging where we dont have to wait 10 seconds for the screen to load and then another 5 seconds for the next message to come up and then wait for it to send a message and then reload it. I don't see how to omnia can take a 5mp picture but it cant load a few words on a screen within a reasonble amount of time like a normal phone.

LOL I don't know if it will speed it up any, but hopefully it will work a little better then the standard sms

Guest Ninja4Hire
I'm currently using your SMS theme that's posted over on XDA. Will this one be different?

Mostly graphical changes. I have been meaning to work on it for a while now, but then I started cooking. Since this one will be made for my rom, it should work without any issues....hopefully.

Guest the sandman

I installed this rom and it works great, I love it thanks! but I did notice a couple problems with the camera tho. when my phone is on vibrate the shutter still makes a noise, and the auto flash function doesn't work.

Guest Ninja4Hire
I installed this rom and it works great, I love it thanks! but I did notice a couple problems with the camera tho. when my phone is on vibrate the shutter still makes a noise, and the auto flash function doesn't work.

Not sure why the auto flash is not working, but when the phone is on vibrate it does not silence the camera sounds. I can't 100% say it was that way in the Verizon rom, but I'm pretty sure as I didn't mess with the camera or sound funtions at all.

I just flashed a different rom to test, so I can't trouble shoot the flash at the moment. Can anyone else confirm or deny that the flash is not working for them?

Guest kdkinc
Not sure why the auto flash is not working, but when the phone is on vibrate it does not silence the camera sounds. I can't 100% say it was that way in the Verizon rom, but I'm pretty sure as I didn't mess with the camera or sound funtions at all.

I just flashed a different rom to test, so I can't trouble shoot the flash at the moment. Can anyone else confirm or deny that the flash is not working for them?

With Or with vibrate function...

No flash in AUTO flaash function

Flashes ok in ON function

;) ;)

Way back BGA & BW had issues on i910

Edited by kdkinc