Photo

[ROM]Ninja4hire *NinjaToday* (DG21) v6.5m (21914)

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
226 replies to this topic

the sandman

the sandman

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 248 posts
  • Devices:Samsung Omnia i920
Hey Ninja4Hire, i really like both of your ROMS but im not sure which to get? which one do you think is the better, more stabble, etc. one? i really like this one but if the SMS button doesnt work on the home page then idk if i wanna mess with it, but i do like that your working on the SMS jinbox thing. Thanks a lot for all your hard work and will be flashing one of your ROMS soon hopefully

Samsung Omnia II i920

fargot

fargot

• Members
  • Pip
  • 32 posts
  • Devices:Omnia II
Thanks again for the rom if you can get that working does that mean we can actually have text messaging where we dont have to wait 10 seconds for the screen to load and then another 5 seconds for the next message to come up and then wait for it to send a message and then reload it. I don't see how to omnia can take a 5mp picture but it cant load a few words on a screen within a reasonble amount of time like a normal phone.

Shemmy

Shemmy

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 389 posts
  • Devices:Verizon SCH-i920 Omnia II

Next I will try to complete my SMS theme. Still a little buggy, but hopefully I can work it out. The colors and layout need a little adjusting.

I'm currently using your SMS theme that's posted over on XDA. Will this one be different?

Posted Image

Ninja4Hire

Ninja4Hire

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 519 posts
  • Devices:Vzw - Samsung Omnia i920
  • Twitter:@ninja4hire

Hey Ninja4Hire, i really like both of your ROMS but im not sure which to get? which one do you think is the better, more stabble, etc. one? i really like this one but if the SMS button doesnt work on the home page then idk if i wanna mess with it, but i do like that your working on the SMS jinbox thing. Thanks a lot for all your hard work and will be flashing one of your ROMS soon hopefully

If you are gonna flash one of my roms, I would try the Today one first. The roms are basically the same, but this has the Today and the Main Menu. You have the ability to switch back to regular Titanium and start menu at anytime. Then if you end up not using the Today at all, you can just flash the other rom.

Ninja4Hire

Ninja4Hire

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 519 posts

Thanks again for the rom if you can get that working does that mean we can actually have text messaging where we dont have to wait 10 seconds for the screen to load and then another 5 seconds for the next message to come up and then wait for it to send a message and then reload it. I don't see how to omnia can take a 5mp picture but it cant load a few words on a screen within a reasonble amount of time like a normal phone.

LOL I don't know if it will speed it up any, but hopefully it will work a little better then the standard sms

Ninja4Hire

Ninja4Hire

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 519 posts

I'm currently using your SMS theme that's posted over on XDA. Will this one be different?

Mostly graphical changes. I have been meaning to work on it for a while now, but then I started cooking. Since this one will be made for my rom, it should work without any issues....hopefully.

Ninja4Hire

Ninja4Hire

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 519 posts
I added a few clock options to the first post.

the sandman

the sandman

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 248 posts
I installed this rom and it works great, I love it thanks! but I did notice a couple problems with the camera tho. when my phone is on vibrate the shutter still makes a noise, and the auto flash function doesn't work.

Samsung Omnia II i920

Ninja4Hire

Ninja4Hire

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 519 posts

I installed this rom and it works great, I love it thanks! but I did notice a couple problems with the camera tho. when my phone is on vibrate the shutter still makes a noise, and the auto flash function doesn't work.

Not sure why the auto flash is not working, but when the phone is on vibrate it does not silence the camera sounds. I can't 100% say it was that way in the Verizon rom, but I'm pretty sure as I didn't mess with the camera or sound funtions at all.

I just flashed a different rom to test, so I can't trouble shoot the flash at the moment. Can anyone else confirm or deny that the flash is not working for them?

kdkinc

kdkinc

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 904 posts
  • Interests:Flashing
  • Devices:DROIDX
  • Twitter:@kdkinc

Not sure why the auto flash is not working, but when the phone is on vibrate it does not silence the camera sounds. I can't 100% say it was that way in the Verizon rom, but I'm pretty sure as I didn't mess with the camera or sound funtions at all.

I just flashed a different rom to test, so I can't trouble shoot the flash at the moment. Can anyone else confirm or deny that the flash is not working for them?

With Or with vibrate function...
No flash in AUTO flaash function
Flashes ok in ON function

;) ;)

Way back BGA & BW had issues on i910

Edited by kdkinc, 14 April 2010 - 04:36 PM.

Ninja4Hire

Ninja4Hire

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 519 posts

With Or with vibrate function...
No flash in AUTO flaash function
Flashes ok in ON function

;) ;)

Way back BGA & BW had issues on i910

Well crap sticks! I will see what I can do in the next update....

kdkinc

kdkinc

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 904 posts

Well crap sticks! I will see what I can do in the next update....

"crap sticks" ;) ;)

the sandman

the sandman

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 248 posts
on the verizon rom putting the phone on vibrate mode DID silence the camera, i know that for sure. but these are very minor problems and the rom is still great. if these problems are fixed its not going to make me re-flash the phone any time soon, only cuz i hate having to reinstall all the software lol. im happy with the way it is right now... just gotta remember to put my phone on silent when taking sneaky pics... ;)

Samsung Omnia II i920

amdzero

amdzero

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,343 posts
  • Devices:i920 Omnia 2

on the verizon rom putting the phone on vibrate mode DID silence the camera, i know that for sure. but these are very minor problems and the rom is still great. if these problems are fixed its not going to make me re-flash the phone any time soon, only cuz i hate having to reinstall all the software lol. im happy with the way it is right now... just gotta remember to put my phone on silent when taking sneaky pics... ;)

there is a sound file associated with the camera. When you take a picture this sound is played through windows mobile. If you just replace the sound file with a blank sound file it should silence the camera forever.

they are located in \Windows
and are probably called Shutter something. like Shutter01.wav or something. I forget.

create a silent wave file or find one online and rename & overwrite the files in the \Windows folder.

jezze boi

jezze boi

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 217 posts
  • Devices:Omnia i920 and i910

or you could just try the attached .cab Attached File  DisableCameraSound.cab   315.24KB   12 downloads
it was made by someone in the general omnia 2 forum
but uploaded it to save you the trouble (:
when using the camera, switch the shutter to "shutter 3"
works for me (:

the sandman

the sandman

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 248 posts

or you could just try the attached .cab Attached File  DisableCameraSound.cab   315.24KB   12 downloads
works for me (:

this worked perfectly thanks a lot!

Samsung Omnia II i920

kdkinc

kdkinc

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 904 posts

works for me (:

+2 ;) ;)

thanks

;) :P

Edited by kdkinc, 15 April 2010 - 04:12 PM.

jbr05ki

jbr05ki

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 259 posts
  • Devices:Samsung Omnia DEUX (i920)
  • Twitter:@jbr05ki
I like Shutter 3's sound.

ryvin1

ryvin1

• Members
  • Pip
  • 18 posts
Is there a version hosted on a different site? I'd love to check this one out, but it seems to be the only file sharing site I can't get to from work, I can grab AMDZero's and Yardi4life's ok.

Ninja4Hire

Ninja4Hire

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 519 posts

Is there a version hosted on a different site? I'd love to check this one out, but it seems to be the only file sharing site I can't get to from work, I can grab AMDZero's and Yardi4life's ok.

Give me a sec and I will upload to another site for you. The speeds may be a little slower tho..

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users