Photo

JD1 ROM is available at Samsung_Mobile_Firmware_Downloader!Mirrors are appreciate!!!

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
555 replies to this topic

kydkylin

kydkylin

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 443 posts
  • Devices:i8000

Hey i flashed the EBOOT that came with this ROM and i've still got exactly the same amount of RAM...only 147.11MB :huh:
I've got 147.11MB Program RAM and 161.79 Storage RAM...Is this normal??

well, maybe you can try the jd3 rom with all 4 parts flashed.

mad_a_22

mad_a_22

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 67 posts
  • Devices:omnia II GT-I8000
how can i make the language put in english....i put language to english UK....i tried CSC EURJD5 but its still not in english. calendar not on english..this is a big problem to me.

Edited by mad_a_22, 08 May 2010 - 04:29 PM.

Del1701

Del1701

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 232 posts
  • Devices:Xperia Neo rooted
  • Twitter:@delwoods

how can i make the language put in english....i put language to english UK....i tried CSC EURJD5 but its still not in english. calendar not on english..this is a big problem to me.

Go to regional settings and then choose english, the soft reset and all should be good :P

Sony Xperia S Unlocked & Sim Free :D

SOLD Xperia Neo running 2.3.4 (042) uk generic, rooted

I8000 using my own JE3 rom, LZX and 15Mbpp
My Contributions

mad_a_22

mad_a_22

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 67 posts
  • Devices:omnia II GT-I8000
thanks...it works....

cjl2010

cjl2010

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Devices:I8000

You're welcome~ :)
If it does bother you, when you finish downloading,could you help me make some mirrors?Thx in advance!

Hi Guys,
I'm new here. This is my first post.
Recently my Samsung Mobile Firmware Downloader no longer works, its pop up message say "It has been locked by administrator. The program will quit now." What's wrong? Samsung locks this service? Anybody has this problem?
Previously I has been able downloaded the JC4 ROM. Error message as attached.

Attached Files

HugoB

HugoB

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 112 posts
  • Devices:Samsung OMNIA II

Hi Guys,
I'm new here. This is my first post.
Recently my Samsung Mobile Firmware Downloader no longer works, its pop up message say "It has been locked by administrator. The program will quit now." What's wrong? Samsung locks this service? Anybody has this problem?
Previously I has been able downloaded the JC4 ROM. Error message as attached.

It's blocked by Quattroformaggi (the administrator/creator). This is not a Samsung application.
As you can read here, it's blocked by the same reasons it was blocked the last time: "Samsung servers must be offline."

Edited by HugoB, 12 June 2010 - 10:50 AM.

Samsung GT-I8000 OMNIA II
ROM I8000NXXJH2 Lite by Everson - WM 6.5.3
SPB Shell 3.5.5 + Droid Pro+ v2.2 -=- KenChan Android v2.5 -=- Dark Ninja Desire Taskbar v3 WM6.5.x (Battery %)
AMeBa_v0.8 -=- S2U2 or PocketShield -=- Resco Explorer & Photo Manager -=- ContactChanger_v1.3 -=- NDRIVE v9

Posted Image

letoubib

letoubib

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts
  • Devices:omnia 2

Hi all, I have download the following files:

PDA_I8000NXXJD1_HW_40.7z.001
PDA_I8000NXXJD1_HW_40.7z.002
PDA_I8000NXXJD1_HW_40.7z.003
PDA_I8000NXXJD1_HW_40.7z.004

but I cant find the .mst file in Octans.. How to convert the files to .mst?

004 is unavailable mate . please reupload

jkgtan

jkgtan

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 211 posts
  • Devices:i9000/i8000/S5620

004 is unavailable mate . please reupload

Don't know whether you know you need to use 7zip to join them up.

cjl2010

cjl2010

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Devices:I8000

It's blocked by Quattroformaggi (the administrator/creator). This is not a Samsung application.
As you can read here, it's blocked by the same reasons it was blocked the last time: "Samsung servers must be offline."

Hi HugoB, Thanks for your reply. "It's blocked by Quattroformaggi" Why? For what reason? Anyway thanks him for this app. and others all the fantastic jobs.

Marksy

Marksy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Devices:Samsung i8000 Omnia 2
Hi folks.

Ok, I have an Omnia 2 i8000 that I purchased in December 2009. (Bell Canada version)
I've done NO mods or upgrades of the operating system. This thing is the biggest hunk of junk I have ever owned for a phone due to software instabilities and really want to update it.

SO.....after looking through 28 pages of this thread I am just as confused about updating it as before because there is just so many different links and opinions on here about the right files to use and where to get them, and frankly I don't really understand much of what I read.

Can someone do an up to date summary of the files to download and software needed to update my phone to the most current and most stable version of 6.5.3?

Sorry, i can do just about anything with a computer but I'm pretty gunshy about blindly updating this phone's firmware and screwing it up when I am unsure about the software required to begin with.

Thanks for helping this Noob if you can.

Cheers.

Hiroshi.Rio

Hiroshi.Rio

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 124 posts
  • Devices:Omnia II
Hi, Marksy.

First of all, welcome aboard. :rolleyes:

I think you are using original 6.1 WM, don't you? So, you really need to change this cr@p to enjoy your Omnia II.

To do that, you should read Guide to Flashing ROM on i8000: http://www.modaco.co...g-rom-on-i8000/

It is a very simple process. Just select the ROM that you think that suits you best and do all the steps.

I actually using a Speedfrog's Lite ROM (JI1 EN 6.5.3 Semi lite ROM 04.11): http://www.modaco.co...s-by-speedfrog/ . It is a real 'piece of cake'. Fast and stable.

The best thing about Lite ROMs is that it has only the essentials. You have a lot of memory free to install the apps that you want on device memory (and it'll run more fast). And if you want a specific app, just download the .cab. In my case, I just install youtube and touchclock.

Cheers.

xlightwaverx

xlightwaverx

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 413 posts
  • Interests:Women, Linux, Computing - In that Order.
  • Devices:Razr Maxx
  • Twitter:@xlightwaverx

Hi, Marksy.

First of all, welcome aboard. :D

I think you are using original 6.1 WM, don't you? So, you really need to change this cr@p to enjoy your Omnia II.

To do that, you should read Guide to Flashing ROM on i8000: http://www.modaco.co...g-rom-on-i8000/

It is a very simple process. Just select the ROM that you think that suits you best and do all the steps.

I actually using a Speedfrog's Lite ROM (JI1 EN 6.5.3 Semi lite ROM 04.11): http://www.modaco.co...s-by-speedfrog/ . It is a real 'piece of cake'. Fast and stable.

The best thing about Lite ROMs is that it has only the essentials. You have a lot of memory free to install the apps that you want on device memory (and it'll run more fast). And if you want a specific app, just download the .cab. In my case, I just install youtube and touchclock.

Cheers.

I sure would like to get my hands on that Samsung Dialer.

X

GTalk/Email: xlightwaverx[@]gmail.com | Android Development | CrackFlasher Downloads
Posted Image

thund3r

thund3r

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 63 posts

Oh yes you are right. They changed the function of this button from percentage to modulus. I am not sure why anyone would want modulus rather than percentage function on the simple calculator :D

Attached is a previous version of PowerCalc.exe that works as a percentage calculator. You can overwrite the one in the \Windows folder if you prefer this.

I did't manage to overwrite it or to delete the file because it is in the ROM...
I couldn't remove the "read only" attribute either. (I tried it using Resco Explorer and SDK Tools)...

PLS HELP !

Edited by thund3r, 22 March 2011 - 01:50 AM.

jlgazo

jlgazo

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Devices:MBA (Early 2008), SGH-I8000L
  • Twitter:@jejejeJL
How long does the language setup usually take? It says 10mins but it's already more than half an hour and it's still not finished.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users