[THEME] Ninja4Hire's "NinjaThemes" - (Apr/09/2010)

Guest Ninja4Hire
Ninja,

After edit and signed the desired wallpaper in TodayContainerRC.dll, do I have to use a memory card reader to transfer from PC to storage card or just sending it back by data cable? I'm not pretty sure about the last step as shown. Cos after I transfer the edited TodayContainerRC.dll back to storage card then to Windows folder, my whole Samsung Today is gone! I tried to soft reset and re-select the Samsung Today, but still couldn't get it back.

Any solution?

1. After you sign the TodayContainerRC.dll, there should be a txt file that lets you know if the signing was successful. It it was then that part is good.

2. Next make sure that Samsung Today is not running on your phone. Basically uncheck it from settings > Today menu.

3. Copy the TodayContainerRC.dll back to your phone, it does not matter how, but when you copy it to your \windows folder, you may need a program like Total Commander, Resco File Explorer, or SKTools.

4. turn back on Samsung Today, and you should have a new background, if not try soft resetting your phone.

If you still have problems, send me your TodayContainerRC.dll, and the background you want. I only want the TodayContainerRC.dll so I can see if it's corrupt somehow.

• 1 month later...
Guest ubuntumix

hi ninja,

just want to ask,

how to replace the windows standard menu with your main menu

I already downloaded mainmenu.exe and try it,

it's really fast..

is there any cab files to install it on the phone? (not just as shortcut..)

thx..

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Ninja4Hire
hi ninja,

just want to ask,

how to replace the windows standard menu with your main menu

I already downloaded mainmenu.exe and try it,

it's really fast..

is there any cab files to install it on the phone? (not just as shortcut..)

thx..

I have zipped up the files you need (may need). The included "start.dll", should tell the phone to look for the included "mainmenu.lnk" to use for the default start menu. Then all you need to do is make sure "Touchwiz" is turned on in your samsung settings.

I have also added a complete cab just incase.

place in your /windows folder

Mainmenu_dll_lnk.zip

Ninja4hire_NinjaMenu.cab

Edited by Ninja4Hire

Guest Devil1978

Did anyone know where i can get this beautiful white today plugin from post 46?

Edited by Devil1978

Guest Ordinary

i had changed most of my icon with icon changer .

but then in the list and samsung today shows the old icon picture .

anybody has idea how to solve this ? thanks

Guest jeffrey2000
Did anyone know where i can get this beautiful white today plugin from post 46?

index.php?act=attach&type=post&id=52277

tnx but it doesn't excist, I made this fast in Photoshop I had some time to make this real but the font was white on white so you couldn't really read it so I dropped it like that, unless someone knows how to change the font color in this samsung today to black I can still make it and release it...

Edited by jeffrey2000

Guest Ninja4Hire
Hi Ninja, just want to ask if you know how to change the font color of samsung today. thanks!

Unfortunately no. Like jeffrey2000 said in the post above. We haven't figured out how to change the font color in the samsung today.

Guest Cicis
Unfortunately no. Like jeffrey2000 said in the post above. We haven't figured out how to change the font color in the samsung today.

ouch.. :(

• 5 months later...
Guest chethan

Hi Ninja

I was just wondering can you make the background transparent so that it takes the set wallpaper as the background ?

Just like how the honeycomb default start screen does..

Just a thought because i don't want to change the TodayContainerRC.dll every time I want to change the background...

Thanks..

• 5 months later...
Guest GUCCI OMNIA

Am I losing device memory everytime I install a different one? Or do all files automatically get deleted everytime?

Edited by GUCCI OMNIA

Guest bobfrantic
I installed your ninjatoday.cab at the top of your first post. I then decided to install the ninjatoday Std Clock.cab

and then decdied I liked the look of the first one the best, so I installed ninjatoday.cab again. Everytime I installed to Device memory

Am I losing device memory everytime I install a different one? Or do all files automatically get deleted everytime I install again?

Looking forward to a reply please,

I have another different question please: I want to change the wallpaper on the samsung today screen, but can not figure out how... does anyone know a simple method?

There is a link to instructions on how to change wallpaper in the first post. I did it and it worked :). check it out.

Guest GUCCI OMNIA
I have the same problem, So it's not workign with WM6.5.3? Any solution with this yet?

+1

does anyone have a cab for 6.5.3 that makes Samsung Today look cooler, like ninja's?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest _Rix_
I patched Ninja Today for fitting 6.5.x.

Now you can use it on 6.5.x <<<<>>>>> :mellow:

I try this on my 6.5.3, but don't work, i select "Samsung Today" but it don't appear! :o

Edited by _Rix_

Guest Mk256
I try this on my 6.5.3, but don't work, i select "Samsung Today" but it don't appear! :mellow:

Are you sure?

I've tested it myself

Guest GUCCI OMNIA
I patched Ninja Today for fitting 6.5.x.

Now you can use it on 6.5.x <<<<>>>>> :o

thank you very much!! just installed to device memory and works great for me. my phone keeps getting better/cooler :mellow:) Thanks!

Edited by GUCCI OMNIA

• 2 weeks later...