WM 6.5 roms by NEMESIS

Guest nemesis2473

Guest nemesis2473

As a gift, I’m sharing my all works with all omnia fans :D you can create your own omnia roms with this kitchen. i simplified creating rom process by extracting all default apps from oem folder.

You can find it at my blog : http://romsbynemesis.blogspot.com/

Edited by nemesis2473

Guest nemesis2473
hello and thx for this rom ..trying your 21,896 today, and for now, no problems ;)

;) please take the surveys in my blog , so i can make roms that everyone likes ;)

Guest dreamnej

welcome nemesis. girişimci türk;.... romu burda versen, rar şifre oluşturup şifreyi blogta versen hem blog iş yapar, hem burası bu kadar sade kalmaz. nacizane tavsiyem. niyet belli, senin iyiliğin ;)

Guest nemesis2473
welcome nemesis. girişimci türk;.... romu burda versen, rar şifre oluşturup şifreyi blogta versen hem blog iş yapar, hem burası bu kadar sade kalmaz. nacizane tavsiyem. niyet belli, senin iyiliğin ;)

Dreamnej faha yeniyiz , önce gelişmek lazım ;)

Guest nemesis2473
M2d'li rom yapmayi dusunursen tema'ni ben yaparim arkadasim,, ba$arilar:D

sagol ;) m2d gomulu rom yapmiyacagim ama , m2d yi cab olarak hazirlamayi dusunuyorum , o konuda yardimci olursan sevinirim

Guest pingas

Então mas este forum não é para todos perceberem o que se escreve?

Should we all write in our Language just to make it harder to learn ?? ;)

Guest nemesis2473
Então mas este forum não é para todos perceberem o que se escreve?

Should we all write in our Language just to make it harder to learn ?? ;)

you ' re right but if i write important sentences , i use english , ok ;)

• 4 weeks later...
Guest andrew.mazlim

Since you want to share us your roms, you need to post some images (not just one) and of course, you must write what apps you used, what you removed, how much free memory/storage they have... etc.

Guest nemesis2473
Since you want to share us your roms, you need to post some images (not just one) and of course, you must write what apps you used, what you removed, how much free memory/storage they have... etc.

yes , you are all right but i'm a student , and i spend all of my time on lessons and exams :P ,

I'll try to give more information on my blog

Thanks everyone uses my roms and comments

http://romsbynemesis.blogspot.com/

Guest bigfoune

you work 24/24 hours ? you can't putting a screenshot in a day ? O-M-G please. help him

NEMESIS if you need help for posting your job ,i can help you !!!

i'm sure your job is very good but everyone need a screenshot and apps who are in rom ... you can pm me

i went to your blog but there is nothing either

Edited by bigfoune

Guest andrew.mazlim
yes , you are all right but i'm a student , and i spend all of my time on lessons and exams :) ,

I'll try to give more information on my blog

Thanks everyone uses my roms and comments

http://romsbynemesis.blogspot.com/

Don't worry, take your time. I didn't say "do it now, right away", did I?

Guest cruddasj
capturedvs.jpg

capture2h.jpg

capture3t.jpg

Looking simple you need to work 2 much

Im gona stand up for the guy here. Who are you to say 'you need to work much'? (you need to work much on your english too) Learn to do it your bloody self and stop being so ignorant and lazy. It's people like you that made me quit cooking. This guy has worked hard to get a ROM together and thats what he gets in return? If i was a mod here, Id ban you straight from the forum because its people like you that MoDaCo definately does not need. I think this place would be better off without you.

Edited by cruddasj

Guest nemesis2473
you work 24/24 hours ? you can't putting a screenshot in a day ? O-M-G please. help him

NEMESIS if you need help for posting your job ,i can help you !!!

i'm sure your job is very good but everyone need a screenshot and apps who are in rom ... you can pm me

i went to your blog but there is nothing either

can you do it instead of me please( screen shot etc.) ? if you can , it will be very nice :)

Guest nemesis2473
Im gona stand up for the guy here. Who are you to say 'you need to work much'? (you need to work much on your english too) Learn to do it your bloody self and stop being so ignorant and lazy. It's people like you that made me quit cooking. This guy has worked hard to get a ROM together and thats what he gets in return? If i was a mod here, Id ban you straight from the forum because its people like you that MoDaCo definately does not need. I think this place would be better off without you.

cruddasj , thanks for your support ;) :)

Guest moon2d

I have flashed your 21901 rom already . It is useful for me because I want to use original omnia gui and samsung online widget. It is worked with spb mobile shell v 3.5.4 very well. Wirless, GPS are worked well too. Java can play with sound. And works well with S2U2, S2V, S2P. Thank for working hard. :)

Note : When use samsung online widget, it need SamsungProgram.exe in order to open game widget. Please do not remove SamsungProgram.exe in your rom.

Guest nemesis2473
I have flashed your 21901 rom already . It is useful for me because I want to use original omnia gui and samsung online widget. It is worked with spb mobile shell v 3.5.4 very well. Wirless, GPS are worked well too. Java can play with sound. And works well with S2U2, S2V, S2P. Thank for working hard. :)

Note : When use samsung online widget, it need SamsungProgram.exe in order to open game widget. Please do not remove SamsungProgram.exe in your rom.

i noticed that and , i ll fix it , at next release , thanks ;) :D