sprite backup problem

Guest Paleskin

Guest Paleskin

Recently I upgraded from 6.1 to 6.5, the merge mode from 1-3 give the same result, everytime I tried to open settings,the msg "settings could not be opened" pop out, so I tried to restore the backup manually, I noticed, every time I check 1 of the options in "system setting" section, whichever it may be, the restored result, always have problem in opening settings option, if I didn't check any of the options in "system setting" section, the restored resull always opened successfully

The problem is, all of my applications' registrations info is in "system setting" section, and I'm too lazy to input all of the registration info one by one, if I were to uncheck all the option in "system setting" section during restore process

Is there any solution for this ?

Thanks

Guest dsilver.us

I think your problem is in the rom upgrade; i.e. that you're trying to restore settings from 6.1 to a 6.5 rom that has different settings configurations in the registry. Seems like you're going to end up having to replace something--either reflash and revert to 6.1, if that's possible, or, as you said, the painful process of reinstallingl and re-registering your aps.