297 replies to this topic

woodsptw

woodsptw

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 75 posts
  • Devices:Samsung Omnia

thanks for finding and and posting xcapone!
and thanks pep for the cab!
are you talking about the long press of the camera button on the side? if so then go to start -> settings -> personal -> buttons
and change the camera hold to something other than camera and save it, then change it back to camera and it should work.
i think the problem is that when i exported the settings for the button mapping, i was using a different version of camera.exe.
the skin for the keyboard wasnt made for the display of the characters above the keyboard. i can upload a version that has that functionality in a cab, but it will be the stock color of the keyboard.

I have the issue with the camera not launching. It is configured.. just not working with the long press.
I haven't tried bluetooth yet but on initial use w/o it the battery is good.
One question. how do you rotate the screen when you want to move from portrait to landscape?

xcapone

xcapone

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 60 posts
  • Devices:OMNIA

I have the issue with the camera not launching. It is configured.. just not working with the long press.
I haven't tried bluetooth yet but on initial use w/o it the battery is good.
One question. how do you rotate the screen when you want to move from portrait to landscape?

The camera issue can be resolved by selecting something random for the camera button under settings>personal> buttons and saving and exiting, and then reentering the menu and reselect camera as default. Should be good to go after that, and kevs got those instructions up also :huh:

The bluetooth was just being finicky as the poster with the issue stated.

To switch from portrait to landscape, first enable it under settings > system > motion sensor then select automatic.
After that you should just be able to turn the phone.

-or-

program a hard button to switch orientation, with the same method you used to fix the camera... its one of the options on the drop down.

and that should do ya.

robertjm

robertjm

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 166 posts
  • Devices:Samsung Omnia i910
Thanks xcapone! This is my first attempt at using M2D vs. Titanium so didn't know there was a separate program to configure it. Only makes sense. After all there is chome Editor for Titanium!

Robert

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't believe that tab works in M2D. You can use M2DC but it has to be .png format and I'd recommend 200 x 400 pixels as thats the resolution of your device and anything else will look, well god awful.

M2DC is under utilities.

HTC Thunderbolt with SynergyROM Nighties
Samsung Omnia i910 with thekevster's M2D WM 6.5 ROM v3 DC22/23563 (retired)
Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit Fujitsu AH531 laptop (home)
Ubuntu 12.04 Precise Pangolin 64bit desktop (home)
rooted Barnes & Noble Nook Color

guy_incognito262

guy_incognito262

• Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts
  • Devices:Omnia i910
Thanks, got the camera working by using the tip to reassign the button to any other random function, then reselecting the camera.

bluematrix64

bluematrix64

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 113 posts
Kev,

Using your 23563 titanium only version. I noticed after a soft reset of the XD_UC that the fancy buttons on the front titanium screen reverted back to the bland ole white buttons...

If I hit the windows button in the bottom left, the start menu buttons are back to the fancy colored buttons.

Is there a way I can get the colored buttons back on the front screen??? Not sure what I'm doing wrong here.

Alex_UA

Alex_UA

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
  • Devices:i910/i710/SE750i

not sure why FM Radio isnt working. i've tried installing every fm radio cab i could find on top of it, i even tried cooking a rom without fm radio in and installed the cab after flashing and still no luck. i'll try my best to figure out what the problem is and get it fixed

Thanks!

About bluetooth connectivity - connected Soyo and Jabra BT800 without any problems.

NilsE

NilsE

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 250 posts
  • Devices:Samsung Omnia I910

Kev,

Using your 23563 titanium only version. I noticed after a soft reset of the XD_UC that the fancy buttons on the front titanium screen reverted back to the bland ole white buttons...

If I hit the windows button in the bottom left, the start menu buttons are back to the fancy colored buttons.

Is there a way I can get the colored buttons back on the front screen??? Not sure what I'm doing wrong here.

Did you install a task bar with XDA_UC without installing sdkcerts first? That is the typical outcome if you did.

Couple of links:

My i910 Custom ROM's:
Here or Here
My Personal Page: Here

NilsE

NilsE

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 250 posts
  • Devices:Samsung Omnia I910

Thanks!

About bluetooth connectivity - connected Soyo and Jabra BT800 without any problems.

Try this version of FMRadio from my repo. It works on my ROM's and should would on his.

http://www.4shared.c...p1/FMRadio.html

Couple of links:

My i910 Custom ROM's:
Here or Here
My Personal Page: Here

Alex_UA

Alex_UA

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Try this version of FMRadio from my repo. It works on my ROM's and should would on his.

http://www.4shared.c...p1/FMRadio.html

Doesn't work :huh:

p.s. Stupid question - how to return (or get) the wallpaper from the Touchflo theme? Accidentally selected a picture as wallpaper, then selected no wallpaper, but I see original wallpaper on the touchflo screen, but background of start menu shows windows theme picture.
Here is original wallpaper:
Posted Image
Background for the lock-screen and start menu items:
Posted Image
No picture is selected as background:
Posted Image

bluematrix64

bluematrix64

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 113 posts

Did you install a task bar with XDA_UC without installing sdkcerts first? That is the typical outcome if you did.

Nope, Just a soft re-set after initial flash...

I'll just re-flash and see if that corrects it.

xcapone

xcapone

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 60 posts

p.s. Stupid question - how to return (or get) the wallpaper from the Touchflo theme? Accidentally selected a picture as wallpaper, then selected no wallpaper, but I see original wallpaper on the touchflo screen, but background of start menu shows windows theme picture.
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

You have to use M2DC under utilities to edit the background. Also, it have to be in .png format as well as be the correct-ish resolution.
Don't quiet know how to change it back to the original, however.

Edited by xcapone, 03 May 2010 - 12:14 AM.

bobzoron

bobzoron

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts
  • Devices:SCH-i910; RAZR2 v9m;

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

maybe the file is found at My Device\Windows\stwater_240_400.jpg? that's where i found the background file from the previous build.

Edited by bobzoron, 03 May 2010 - 02:46 AM.

quantel1

quantel1

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Devices:Motorola Q, Omnia I910
I installed the Flotanium on my I910 and I cannot for the life of me enter the start menu, whenever I hit the start button I go into Showcase. Any ideas?

EBourlet

EBourlet

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts
  • Devices:i730
Like flotaniaum thanks for the work. Any idea where I can find a Smart Reader .cab? I use it at work all the time and miss it. Thanks.

Edited by EBourlet, 03 May 2010 - 05:54 AM.

bobzoron

bobzoron

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts
  • Devices:SCH-i910; RAZR2 v9m;

Here's a link for office 10.cab everyone. Office10 special thanks to pep for addressing the issue rapidly.

When I install, it says it's office 6.1?

Kev, your m2d build is rock solid. hope you have a chance to re-upload your m2d with office 2010 cooked in.

Edited by bobzoron, 03 May 2010 - 12:06 PM.

EBourlet

EBourlet

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts
  • Devices:i730
Has anyone had problems with the GPS with this ROM? I cant get Garmin XT to find the GPS device.

xcapone

xcapone

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 60 posts

Has anyone had problems with the GPS with this ROM? I cant get Garmin XT to find the GPS device.

no problems getting gps to work here.

thekevster

thekevster

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 377 posts
  • Devices:Samsung Omnia i910
sorry i havent been active lately. mixture of being busy and partying too much :P
still going to be busy but with less partying till after next wednesday, so don't expect much to be released

Doesn't work :D

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

add the these two attached .jpg files to windows folder of device memory using total commander or a similar program

Attached Files

"Truth is, everybody is going to hurt you; you just gotta find the ones that are worth suffering for." -Bob Marley

Posted Image

hemperor

hemperor

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts
  • Devices:Samsung Omnia
I can't seem to get the missed call or voicemail notice to show up on the home screen. Anyone know a way to make that happen. Thanks.

Alex_UA

Alex_UA

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

sorry i havent been active lately. mixture of being busy and partying too much :P
still going to be busy but with less partying till after next wednesday, so don't expect much to be released
add the these two attached .jpg files to windows folder of device memory using total commander or a similar program

Thanks a lot! :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users