increase video time recording in TG01

Guest h4mid

Guest h4mid

hi all

u know in tg01 video rec time max 10 min.

but we are do someting:

go to registry >>>

HKLM/SYSTEM/PICTURES/CAMERA/MODESetting/video setting/capture Timer Limited/600>>>>3600

Guest laggy
hi all

u know in tg01 video rec time max 10 min.

but we are do someting:

go to registry >>>

HKLM/SYSTEM/PICTURES/CAMERA/MODESetting/video setting/capture Timer Limited/600>>>>3600

That`s incredibly useful advice, thank you!!!!!!!!!! I have been searching for that for months.

Guest adzman808

(forgive the stupid question, but...)

so if 600 = 10 minutes of vid, then changing to 3600 gives a record time of 1 hr?

a gem of a find ;)

thanks very much

Guest orly_mihai
(forgive the stupid question, but...)

so if 600 = 10 minutes of vid, then changing to 3600 gives a record time of 1 hr?

a gem of a find :huh:

thanks very much

You can increase even more i put 100000000 seconds there.

• 2 months later...
Guest Eddis
You can increase even more i put 100000000 seconds there.

I changed my video recording length so it would record for 5 hours, but when I activate the camera app for video recording it shows 1 hour maximum. Much better than the previous 30 seconds but still not good enough for the purpose of video evidence during long road trips (driving) should there be a car crash or incident.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest rammy121
I changed my video recording length so it would record for 5 hours, but when I activate the camera app for video recording it shows 1 hour maximum. Much better than the previous 30 seconds but still not good enough for the purpose of video evidence during long road trips (driving) should there be a car crash or incident.

...so i'm not the only person that wants it for the same reason.

• 1 month later...
...so i'm not the only person that wants it for the same reason.

Yeah... I've always wanted to have this setup ever since some douche backed up into my stopped car and then claimed I rear ended him.

But now that I'm in Japan it's more for recording play with my jgirl than actual driving.

Used to drive 40-60k km a year in Canada, but here... not. Lucky if I get past 15k here.

I am planning to get some shaping plastic (sheet form) and heat it up and mould it into a passable phone holder for my xtrail (hanging from the ceiling, passenger side a bit behind the rear mirror).

I can just picture it now.... dude runs red light, xtrail vs typical japanese car mass... then dude claims I ran red light. blah blah. THEN, after i've safely made 3 backups of video footage, I produce the goods. all dudes money are belong to me then baby.

I actually used my phone to record a fight between 1 elderly taxi driver in shinjuku and what eventually became 10 (TEN!!!) Jsatsu (Japanese Police). The one cop was literally screaming 2 cm away from this old guys face. All because he wouldnt show him his drivers licence - at least from what I heard over the screaming. Nice big croud gathered around and were watching and taking pictures too. I get shaky hands when I have adrenaline rushes so I propped the phone up against a pole to get a clear shot.