90 replies to this topic

rfarrah

rfarrah

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 181 posts
  • Devices:HTC Incredible

I'm running 28233 TouchFlo and email is downloading fine.

I'm running 28233 Titanium and it isn't auto-send/receiving. Might there be a simple .cab fix?

Edited by rfarrah, 06 May 2010 - 06:49 PM.

norm883

norm883

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 66 posts
  • Devices:OMNIA i910
Anyone know how to change the lockeye.png in this build? or is it a different file.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Norm883

kob11550

kob11550

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Devices:samsung I910
Hey Rob Storm............i can't get the links to 231XX.....................needs some help. Thanks

garbageguts

garbageguts

• Members
  • Pip
  • 24 posts

Anyone know how to change the lockeye.png in this build? or is it a different file.

I am not certain, but I believe you need to use either resco explorer or total commander. There is something about /windows system files that block the provided file explorer.

woodsptw

woodsptw

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 75 posts
  • Devices:Samsung Omnia
I'm having problems receiving texts on the titanium side (I could see the same texts through the touchflo/M2D side).
I'm not sure the notification is sounding.
Mail on the titanium side asks me to "setup" even though it's setup. I can get to my outlook mail if I select the mail program or go to the touchflo side.
Hmmm..

woodsptw

woodsptw

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 75 posts

I'm having problems receiving texts on the titanium side (I could see the same texts through the touchflo/M2D side).
I'm not sure the notification is sounding.
Mail on the titanium side asks me to "setup" even though it's setup. I can get to my outlook mail if I select the mail program or go to the touchflo side.
Hmmm..

Flashed to 28233 from a Windows XP PC. It worked fine. ActiveSync automatically launched on my PC the screens to configure mail. My issues might have had to do with running UDML from a W7 machine??

rfarrah

rfarrah

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 181 posts
  • Devices:HTC Incredible

Flashed to 28233 from a Windows XP PC. It worked fine. ActiveSync automatically launched on my PC the screens to configure mail. My issues might have had to do with running UDML from a W7 machine??

I had no issues running it from my W7 machine

garbageguts

garbageguts

• Members
  • Pip
  • 24 posts

I flashed DC22 28233 titanium from a windows 7 machine. Ran UDML with no problems. ActiveSync launches only when I have USB Sync checked. Therefore, it might be simply how you have ActiveSync configured and not to do with the version of Windows.

Pezhedz

Pezhedz

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts
Just flashed to 28233 -- Touchflo/Titanium and love it! I've never used M2D or TF3D before, is there a good resource that someone can point me to for customization?

Thanks Rob! This ROM ROCKS!

LordSith

LordSith

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 88 posts
  • Devices:Samsung Omnia i920, i910
  • Twitter:@LordSith77

Woooo exciting. Any chance for M2D only? I know you previously stated you you'd only be releasing Flotanium or whatever, but I find that I never use the titanium aspect. I like touchflo's interface.

I too only use the M2D side. I just go into Settings - Home - Items and just select the TouchFlo, so that my phone always just boots into the TouchFlo M2D.

I've been waiting for this Rob, thank you very much. Maybe I won't have so many weather issues now. LOL

Just downloaded the 28233 release, so will flash later tonight.

As stated before, it feels like Christmas when Rob releases a ROM. :-)

Pezhedz

Pezhedz

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

I receive MMS but when I open them there is nothing there, is there a fix for this? Otherwise so far 23566 is running great. Thanks

I'm having the same issue with the MMS, but on 28233 Touchflo

peperonikiller

peperonikiller

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 246 posts
  • Devices:Omnia i910, Moto Q9C
  • Twitter:@peperonikiller

I'm having the same issue with the MMS, but on 28233 Touchflo

I use to have the same issue with my rom, it means that in your MMS options you do not have "Broadband" selected for your Data connection, so the towers send your phone the new message but your MMS will not connect to 3G to download the image/audio/video

Join my Facebook group HERE
Posted Image

Pezhedz

Pezhedz

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

I use to have the same issue with my rom, it means that in your MMS options you do not have "Broadband" selected for your Data connection, so the towers send your phone the new message but your MMS will not connect to 3G to download the image/audio/video

That worked! Thanks so much!

:P

now to figure out why hitting the "END" key doesn't reset back to the home widget on TF2D. Works fine in Titanium.

lordv8r

lordv8r

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 51 posts
  • Devices:i910
Does anyone have issues with the alarms not working when the phone is asleep? I'm using Build 23566 - Titanium Only and the alarm ONLY works if the phone is already awake. It seems to be an issue across different chef's roms. Any Ideas?

peperonikiller

peperonikiller

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 246 posts
  • Devices:Omnia i910, Moto Q9C
  • Twitter:@peperonikiller

Does anyone have issues with the alarms not working when the phone is asleep? I'm using Build 23566 - Titanium Only and the alarm ONLY works if the phone is already awake. It seems to be an issue across different chef's roms. Any Ideas?

Some reg setting hidden by gypsies

Join my Facebook group HERE
Posted Image

Rob Storm

Rob Storm

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 336 posts
  • Devices:Verizon Omnia i910

Some reg setting hidden by gypsies

Lol! I am still searching for the Gypsy!

PS: Will be back in the saddle soon, trying to get my kitchen up for my O2... :P

If you like my work and wish to donate - Donation Link

Vudugan

Vudugan

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 61 posts

Please share the location of where I can make this change. Looked under the all messages/mms options and I don't see anything with a data connection option.

Please help

NuROM
M2D2
V2 23559

Pezhedz

Pezhedz

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Please share the location of where I can make this change. Looked under the all messages/mms options and I don't see anything with a data connection option.

Please help

in the Menu under MMS Options.... Profile Tab. Edit the MMS profile's "Data Connections" section. Mine was blank, so I set it to "Data Network Connection" and now it pulls the images fine.

Pezhedz

Pezhedz

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts
Has anyone experienced a weird bug with 28233 Flotanium where the Titanium side is stuck on the dialer? When I reboot, I can see the titanium side fine. If i'm on the Touchflo side and press the left softkey (Labeled 'Today') i see the dialer. When I exit the dialer by hitting X or the hardmapped OK/Close button, I get kicked back to Touchflo.

I can toggle using TFDetacher.

catnapped

catnapped

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • Devices:Samsung Omnia i910
28233 only allows me to add 18 programs to the shortcut list. If I try to add #19 it doesn't stick.

Aside from that, awesome job...even have the weather page working now (couldn't manage that on any of the other roms I'd tried)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users