• Please log in to reply
179 replies to this topic

.:stn:.

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 177 posts
the CSC I'm using it's form latest OPEN FW XEOIL4 I can upload this CSC if soemone wants. It has multiple options to choose lg settings from.

the screns of SMS, settings, clock

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Edited by .:stn:., 25 April 2010 - 06:32 PM.

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 177 posts
admin/moderator pls remove.

Edited by .:stn:., 25 April 2010 - 06:31 PM.

Sumit Bhardwaj

Sumit Bhardwaj

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 169 posts
  • Devices:Samsung Omnia PRO B7610
  • Twitter:@krazy_bout_tech
Hi Guys,

I am from India and am having the stock WM 6.1 ROM on my phone. My ROM details are :

PDA: B7610DDIJ3
Phone: B7610XXIJ4
CSC: B7610INUIJ3

I want to know that If i extract out the PDA.nb0 part from this rom and use it alone, while keeping my 6.1 ROM's CSC and EBoot, will this rom work perfectly? or will using the older EBoot/CSC cause problems? Samsung has not released any 6.5 update in India till now nor are they giving any indication of one coming soon, I contacted the customer care twice. I use to cook a lot for my previous HTC phone but I am new to Omnia world. So still gathering information about it. Is their a difference between CSC/EBoot for 6.1 and 6.5?

Can somebody please explain?

Thanks in advance!

Edited by Sumit Bhardwaj, 25 April 2010 - 07:32 PM.

jero1ste

jero1ste

• Members
  • Pip
  • 20 posts
  • Devices:B7610

the CSC I'm using it's form latest OPEN FW XEOIL4 I can upload this CSC if soemone wants.

I am intrested, can you upload it?

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 177 posts

I am intrested, can you upload it?

sure thing, one mistake I made XEO is of course Polish package, the multi CSC is named NXXIL4

her's the link (packed with 7.zip after unpacking should have round 56 mb, you can extract single file for specified lg if you want)

http://www.mediafire..._B7610NXXIL4.7z

xbongx

xbongx

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 120 posts
  • Devices:B7610, Nokia E71, HP iPAQ6965

Hi Guys,

I am from India and am having the stock WM 6.1 ROM on my phone. My ROM details are :

PDA: B7610DDIJ3
Phone: B7610XXIJ4
CSC: B7610INUIJ3

I want to know that If i extract out the PDA.nb0 part from this rom and use it alone, while keeping my 6.1 ROM's CSC and EBoot, will this rom work perfectly? or will using the older EBoot/CSC cause problems? Samsung has not released any 6.5 update in India till now nor are they giving any indication of one coming soon, I contacted the customer care twice. I use to cook a lot for my previous HTC phone but I am new to Omnia world. So still gathering information about it. Is their a difference between CSC/EBoot for 6.1 and 6.5?

Can somebody please explain?

Thanks in advance!

yes of course

jero1ste

jero1ste

• Members
  • Pip
  • 20 posts

sure thing, one mistake I made XEO is of course Polish package, the multi CSC is named NXXIL4

her's the link (packed with 7.zip after unpacking should have round 56 mb, you can extract single file for specified lg if you want)
http://www.mediafire..._B7610NXXIL4.7z

Thx

Sumit Bhardwaj

Sumit Bhardwaj

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 169 posts
  • Devices:Samsung Omnia PRO B7610
  • Twitter:@krazy_bout_tech

yes of course

Hey thanks a lot for the reply. But are you sure about the CSC/Eboot versions? I remember seeing it written somewhere that when we upgrade to the 6.5 ROMs (official), the Eboot/CSC gets updated and that is required for the ROM to function properly. I am not 100% sure about it but still I have my doubts. Is their somebody else here who has done the same, ie. upgraded from 6.1 to 6.5 unofficially?

Also I wanted to ask that if I flash the MST file, will it update the Eboot/CSC?

UPDATE: Got it. The MST does have the Eboot part, but not CSC. I extracted pda.nb0 using i900Extractor and used it. Worked absolutely fine, just the free ram is too low as my eboot is still using the 20 MB PP of 6.1. Plus the Widget interface is causing some problem. When I am selecting more widgets in Widet's settings menu, first the entries are being displayed in black (or maybe no text) and selecting any one of them is causing all the Widgets except digital clock to disappear. Will wait for the official update I think.

Edited by Sumit Bhardwaj, 26 April 2010 - 01:19 PM.

me00016

me00016

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 63 posts
I fully updated to this ROM without problem. Include also new csc. Some dannish were changed by changing regional settings from Denmark to myLocation.

Something new that Samsung added in this ROM and MUST be known to cooks is that there is a small app (called Management Change, I translated) that remaps the w/l button to any home items you like, i.e. B7610 users now can change not only between Work or Life modes, but Windows Default (if you have winmo 6.5), SPB Shell, PointUI, e.t.c. Unfortunately you can map only 2 UI at a time.

Now, after a week's time passed I find the ROM again very poor on memory management. It freezes many times after switching to demanding RAM tasks (like Opera) or using messages-emails. I wonder if this has any relation to the "close button" samsung setting.

However, I will stick with this for the moment because everything I need are all here out of the box, without tweaking or installing-uninstalling cabs endlessly. Megalite ROMs are tempting, but they are in english and miss many essential parts (like volume graphical up/down).

Edited by me00016, 03 May 2010 - 05:14 PM.

defloco

defloco

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts

I fully updated to this ROM without problem. Include also new csc. Some dannish were changed by changing regional settings from Denmark to myLocation.

Something new that Samsung added in this ROM and MUST be known to cooks is that there is a small app (called Management Change, I translated) that remaps the w/l button to any home items you like, i.e. B7610 users now can change not only between Work or Life modes, but Windows Default (if you have winmo 6.5), SPB Shell, PointUI, e.t.c. Unfortunately you can map only 2 UI at a time.

where can I find that option? thanks.

aeroaddict

aeroaddict

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Devices:Omnia pro B7610
can anyone provide Rapidshare links to the DAVKA 's file ...cos megaupload and hotfile doesnt support my country :huh:

vince11

vince11

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts
  • Devices:Samsung Omnia Pro B7610

where can I find that option? thanks.

Its mode mannager always been there nothing new

Mildew

Mildew

• Members
  • Pip
  • 22 posts
Is it my imagination or does this ROM just slightly, slightly improved the lag a bit?

PDA: B7610NXXJC2
CSC: B7610NXEUIL4 (UK)
Phone: B7610XXJC1

Kaluku

Kaluku

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • Devices:Samsung Omnia Pro GT-B7610
Thanks Davka.... Just Flashed this ROM... everything looks as it should... still running test... What i like is the fact thats its a full custom ROM. One can now cook it the way they want...

Cant wait for the 6.5.5 Original Custom ROM

Good work well done

Attached File  Main.bmp   353.55KB   201 downloadsAttached File  Menu1.bmp   353.55KB   169 downloads

Edited by Kaluku, 27 April 2010 - 01:12 PM.

daskalos

daskalos

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,297 posts
  • Devices:LG Expo,Samsung Omnia i900
  • Twitter:@E1i077

Thanks Davka.... Just Flashed this ROM... everything looks as it should... still running test... What i like is the fact thats its a full custom ROM. One can now cook it the way they want...

Cant wait for the 6.5.5 Original Custom ROM

Good work well done

Attached File  Main.bmp   353.55KB   201 downloadsAttached File  Menu1.bmp   353.55KB   169 downloads

Full custom ROM? This one? :huh:

Like my ROMs?

There are many ways to say thank you, one way is by clicking below

Posted Image

B7610

B7610

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 51 posts
at first a big thx to daskalso for this great rom ;-)
works very well, and fast.
but now i have an question.
i want to change the program at the left buttom "contacts" which opens "mscontacts" to "Phonebook" which opens SamsungsPhonebook.
the right bottom button works to 50% with samsung touch calendar (tcalendar must open first at the startmenu then it works)
rename works but to change the link fails.
anyone an tip?
Posted Image

daskalos

daskalos

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,297 posts
  • Devices:LG Expo,Samsung Omnia i900
  • Twitter:@E1i077

at first a big thx to daskalso for this great rom ;-)
works very well, and fast.
but now i have an question.
i want to change the program at the left buttom "contacts" which opens "mscontacts" to "Phonebook" which opens SamsungsPhonebook.
the right bottom button works to 50% with samsung touch calendar (tcalendar must open first at the startmenu then it works)
rename works but to change the link fails.
anyone an tip?
Posted Image

This is not my ROM :huh:

Like my ROMs?

There are many ways to say thank you, one way is by clicking below

Posted Image

Davka

Davka

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 54 posts
  • Devices:Omnia Pro B7610
LOL :huh:

Guys, this ROM is not mine nor daskalos'. It's Samsung's one (you can say official)!

Edited by Davka, 27 April 2010 - 06:56 PM.

Samsung Omnia Pro B7610 (stock JC2 WM6.5 ROM)

B7610

B7610

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 51 posts
ooops wrong thread ^^
the rom i flashed is hybrid 2.7 from daskalos

pda:b7610bnxxil2
csc:b7610xegik4
phone:b7610xxjc1

but the button change problem is in every rom the same i think ;-)

Edited by B7610, 27 April 2010 - 07:01 PM.

jero1ste

jero1ste

• Members
  • Pip
  • 20 posts

ooops wrong thread ^^
the rom i flashed is hybrid 2.7 from daskalos

pda:b7610bnxxil2
csc:b7610xegik4
phone:b7610xxjc1

but the button change problem is in every rom the same i think ;-)

Here

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users